The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    hehe you just know they are up to no good with that catapult XD Is that the D(ragon) channel on TV? >:-)

The catapult was done for a "Forum Games" thread in the old Commons forum called 'Foood Fiiiight!' :)
    This was done in response to something surochek threw at me ^^

surochek surochek surochek I still love the sound of that name~

Mmm Dragon channel? Haha I bet modern dragons would like something like that hey :)
    Settling into a modern setting without breaking stuff... Ordering pizzas and listening to music... Even dragons need to enjoy pizza ^^

i remember the pizza render :) he was laying on the floor with the pizza box.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:
    I eat very little meat (only cause it's so damn expensive) and a lot of chicken

You may find it surprising, but chickens (and other domesticated fowl) are meat. So are fish. They are not a form of plant life. :)
    Fish and chicken just happen to be much lower in cholesterol than beef, pork and other meats.
    But high cholesterol meats are so tasty (mmmmm...bacon).Well doggies, seems the tjohn beat me to the meat thing. But as I get 7 pages at a time to read how would I know that? And in my defense when on a double Protein diet lean is better for the reasons tjohn mentions. That, and I just LOVE the taste of chicken...
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I am looking for this character. His name is Jerrod.

Where did you last see him? Does he owe you money? :)

Yeah he owes me money.

Here is Jerrod on Genesis instead of M4. He is an M4 character that I want to use on Genesis.

Jerrod? hmm.

there's a Jared in the store http://www.daz3d.com/rm-jared-m4
    Jared doesn't come with texture for his toast.

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

You may find it surprising, but chickens (and other domesticated fowl) are meat. So are fish. They are not a form of plant life. :)
    Fish and chicken just happen to be much lower in cholesterol than beef, pork and other meats.
    But high cholesterol meats are so tasty (mmmmm...bacon).

Besides, chicken isn't inexpensive anymore. It used to be dirt cheap...but now all you get for dirt cheap is...dirt.

DanaIt depends on the AMOUNT of chicken you wish to buy at one time, or it seems that way here. 4 Fresh Breasts in one package, sell a arm and a leg to buy them. But ten pounds of Frozen Chicken Breasts in one HUGE bag? Those are still very cheap. About the same price as the 4 fresh ones. Family packs of Wings or thighs, very cheap for what you get amount wise. As I say that's here, but we do have MANY large chicken processing plants in my area, so...

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Note to self: Chicken is not meat. It's Chicken. Sort of blows my need to eat double the meat that others nead. I eat lots of chicken thinking it was meat. That, and I just LOVE me some chicken. A good peace of chicken just sets me off so much more than a steak or roast of beef or pork. Piddle...

chickens don't make sleepy like turkey.

in Sims, turkey has a negative 10 bed stat. chicken neg 2. llama is a plus 15.

tofu is meat?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Note to self: Chicken is not meat. It's Chicken. Sort of blows my need to eat double the meat that others nead. I eat lots of chicken thinking it was meat. That, and I just LOVE me some chicken. A good peace of chicken just sets me off so much more than a steak or roast of beef or pork. Piddle...

tofu is meat?Tofu is BEAN based protein, yes, Soybeans are full of protein. And on a Renal Diet BEAN is a BIG no no.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,092
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Besides, chicken isn't inexpensive anymore. It used to be dirt cheap...but now all you get for dirt cheap is...dirt.

DanaIt depends on the AMOUNT of chicken you wish to buy at one time, or it seems that way here. 4 Fresh Breasts in one package, sell a arm and a leg to buy them. But ten pounds of Frozen Chicken Breasts in one HUGE bag? Those are still very cheap. About the same price as the 4 fresh ones. Family packs of Wings or thighs, very cheap for what you get amount wise. As I say that's here, but we do have MANY large chicken processing plants in my area, so...

I prefer fresh chicken to frozen bags. Same for ground beef, or any kind of meat really. Whenever there's a problem with beef, it's always those frozen things, stuff processed at a big plant and shipped out everywhere.

Chicken wings are cheap because you get what you pay for. Chicken wings are as useless to me as they are to the chickens! I like the thighs, drumsticks and breasts. Just had some tonight, in fact. I remember when it was $.30 / lb for chicken, but $2.50 for beef. Now it seems that chicken has nearly caught up to beef. It is more economical in large "family" packs, but so is beef and pork. In fact, everything is more economical in large packages. Sometimes it's not worth it, though. BJ's Wholesale is sort of like Texas, everything is big. But there are some things that we don't use fast enough for that to be a good idea.

Dana

Dana

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Frank0314 said:

tofu is meat?

1 part full cream
    2 parts ricotta cheese
    grated lemon peel
    fruit/nuts

mix the ricotta and cream and whip (I use a fork, slow...) until stiff
    grate lemon peel into the mix
    squeeze a bit of lemon on the fruit
    spoon mix into a champagne glass
    spoon not too much fruit on top

puts me to sleep late at night :>)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,723
    edited December 1969

I got about two hours of sleep and something woke me up. I probably should go back to sleep but I hate the word should.

edited December 1969

This is great but haven't gotten around to installing it before

sdy.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 120K
    edited December 1969

I got about two hours of sleep and something woke me up. I probably should go back to sleep but I hate the word should.

That's something to complain about XD

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,019
    edited October 2013

AtticAnne said:
    Shhhhh, Dana. If the wrong people see that the price of dirt will skyrocket before 10 tomorrow morning.

If you have several acres of dirt located in the right place, that can already be quite pricey. :)
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    hehe you just know they are up to no good with that catapult XD Is that the D(ragon) channel on TV? >:-)

The catapult was done for a "Forum Games" thread in the old Commons forum called 'Foood Fiiiight!' :)

Mmm Dragon channel? Haha I bet modern dragons would like something like that hey :)
    Settling into a modern setting without breaking stuff... Ordering pizzas and listening to music... Even dragons need to enjoy pizza ^^
    I had an idea for a render once where a dragon would be sitting in a comfortable chair reading a book with human heads mounted on the walls like people do with hunting trophies. I never did make the render though.

mounts.jpg
    480 x 310 - 24K
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

I prefer fresh chicken to frozen bags. Same for ground beef, or any kind of meat really. Whenever there's a problem with beef, it's always those frozen things, stuff processed at a big plant and shipped out everywhere.

Chicken wings are cheap because you get what you pay for. Chicken wings are as useless to me as they are to the chickens! I like the thighs, drumsticks and breasts. Just had some tonight, in fact. I remember when it was $.30 / lb for chicken, but $2.50 for beef. Now it seems that chicken has nearly caught up to beef. It is more economical in large "family" packs, but so is beef and pork. In fact, everything is more economical in large packages. Sometimes it's not worth it, though. BJ's Wholesale is sort of like Texas, everything is big. But there are some things that we don't use fast enough for that to be a good idea.

Dana

Dana

Chicken wings are useless to the chicken? They can use them to fly over fences (get back in there!), up as high as low tree limbs to roost, and a mother hen once flogged the tar out of me with those wings when I was little for getting too close to her babies. :)
    Oh the things you learn growing up on a farm, LOL.
    And Buffalo wings... mmmmmm...
    edited December 1969

I am so tired that I forgot my coffee in the other room.

edited October 2013

the great sky banana is over in Portland.

cloud for Merthyr, hopefully means the flooding has passed.

brought my umbrellalalala today.

woww, somebody else made the cawffee this monring. i'm gonna get spoiled. sippps

i witnessed a car accident this morning, made my first 911 call ever. hoping hopes hopes the airbags activated.

131023.jpg
    614 x 552 - 130K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I did not get enough sleep last night. Part of the fault was that I was online strolling the forums. What does trolling mean?

edited December 1969

Trolls live under bridges. Girl Trolls are Trollups.

edited December 1969

Dolly needs some shoes but I do not know what shoes would be good for her.

BJDWip002.jpg
    1356 x 922 - 1M
    edited December 1969

wooly siting on the r p forum

edited December 1969

r p Forum?

Is there any free skullcaps for Genesis? Free as in free root beer and free as in I can use it in I have free rights to redistribute it for free or sale (I will be using it to make hairs for Genesis)

edited December 1969

>.< a m4 resource skin i bought is wind chapped. unevenly lit. he could be a ruggedly outdoorsy kinda dude. hmm hmm hmmm

edited October 2013

r p Forum?

Is there any free skullcaps for Genesis? Free as in free root beer and free as in I can use it in I have free rights to redistribute it for free or sale (I will be using it to make hairs for Genesis)

if you'd like to make Geni a hat or a wedding band, i put a few free resource props in my freebies.
    The hat in Frogkin has a little brim morph set up in it, you can use.the hat to adapt for Genesis, free to distribute. or the rings, free to distribute.
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=504968
    There's texture templates in the zips.

The 11th Dr liked a fez hat. Amy wouldn't let him wear it. :)

fezhat.JPG
    676 x 224 - 27K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I will look at your freebies when I get home. Thanks for offering them.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,410
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

We usually get the family pack of legs. I'm a fan of the breasts but no one else is. They all like the legs.

edited December 1969

I like chicken legs because they are easy to eat.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,410
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Jaderail said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

It depends on the AMOUNT of chicken you wish to buy at one time, or it seems that way here. 4 Fresh Breasts in one package, sell a arm and a leg to buy them. But ten pounds of Frozen Chicken Breasts in one HUGE bag? Those are still very cheap. About the same price as the 4 fresh ones. Family packs of Wings or thighs, very cheap for what you get amount wise. As I say that's here, but we do have MANY large chicken processing plants in my area, so...

Dana

Dana

Our normal grocery list with consist of chicken, ground beef, and pork steaks. All of which are pretty cheap. We can't even get all that at times. If my boys wouldn't eat so much we could get better food more often. We already spend about $700 a month on groceries.

edited December 1969

I am on my kindle but the battery is low. I am not at home and do not have my charger with me. I also want coffee but I have to wait.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,867
    edited December 1969

mmm some random FPS game creators content
    rerigged and weightpainted badly by me in Carrara and animated in iClone
    (i actually eventually intend doing some modeling of my own for a game, will see how THAT goes LOL)

viking.gif
    250 x 400 - 3M
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,092
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

I had an idea for a render once where a dragon would be sitting in a comfortable chair reading a book with human heads mounted on the walls like people do with hunting trophies. I never did make the render though.

I've seen a cartoon on those lines, but it was a deer reading the newspaper, I think.

Dana

This discussion has been closed.