are yoo a thread killer?

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,030

Don't you love earworms? Right now, mine is the theme song from the 1960s Batman TV  series. "Batman. Batman. Batman. Batman..."

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,924

TJohn said:

Don't you love earworms? Right now, mine is the theme song from the 1960s Batman TV  series. "Batman. Batman. Batman. Batman..."

better than threadworms

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

laughlaughlaugh

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,620

...and they're in a bus stop shelter too,

kyoto kid said:

...and they're in a bus stop shelter too,

Waiting on the Batbus.

O773H
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,440

WendyLuvsCatz said:

TJohn said:

better than threadworms

At his age,  they probably took away his driver's license. It's a cruel cruel world.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Who gets credit for killing a thread closed because there was already an existing thread on the same topic?  The initial post for starting the superfluous thread?  The last post in the thread before it is closed?  Asking for a friend.  wink

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760

WendyLuvsCatz said:

TJohn said:

better than threadworms

I miss my Nana. 

• Donald Duck?

...captured by the James Webb telescope...

• Sven Dullah said:

Donald Duck?

Looks like the business end of a lamprey.indecision 

• LeatherGryphon said:

Sven Dullah said:

Donald Duck?

...if that's a duck coming out of it, it must be a rather large duck.. 

edited September 2023

LeatherGryphon said:

Sven Dullah said:

Donald Duck?

For me it reminded me of that one big eyed creature I saw at Daz.  I forgot its name so I don't know how to find it. 

https://www.daz3d.com/the-gazer

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • No, no, I see it now, the blueish bit in the center, it's Lisa Simpson.surprise

• I need reading glasses...

LeatherGryphon said:

No, no, I see it now, the blueish bit in the center, it's Lisa Simpson.surprise

Now I see an eldery pilgram lady. 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

Sfariah D said:

Is she back again?... Tell her get lost or you'll call an exorcist.

• Sfariah D said:

LeatherGryphon said:

is that like a Strippergram but with medication and arthritis?

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Sfariah D said:

LeatherGryphon said:

is that like a Strippergram but with medication and arthritis?

maybe she is a strippergram for elderly men?

Six hundred years from now the kernel of this theory will be instrumental in the first generation of inorganic instant matter transport.

No... Sorry... Six hundred years from now will be first recorded mass sausage sizzle event held on a exoplanet colonized by humans...

I'm not entirely sure when instant matter transport first occurred... well, by humans... and I'm not even sure if the creatures used in the exoplanetary sausage sizzle event (technically something more like a gamey trilobite the size of a 60s Holden Monaro hubcap) actually qualify as proper sausage sizzle meat... Technically I may have just contaminated the timeline by mentioning this and now sentient possum will rule the earth.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,924
    edited September 2023

I am actually trying this on my computer right now

it's taken 2 hours just to stitch all my pictures (from a video) now it's creating vertex points

looking at the numbers it might be several hours yet, over 3K images was probably too many

after 9 hours it crashed when I tried to read the command window to see where it was up to blush

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

McGyver said: Technically I may have just contaminated the timeline by mentioning this and now sentient possum will rule the earth.

No, I think the raccoons will be the new ruling species. They already have hands, and are apparently scarily clever. 

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,537

Somebody really killed this thread.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,620

couldn't find a youtube video of cutting thread to thread a needle.  I would post a picture of cutting thread, but I am not near my sewing supplies.  Didn't bring them to Chick-Fil-A either.  Also I doubt that I can upload a pic right now.

Why does it seem harder now than when I was younger to cut my toenails?

Someone was looking for this thread, which made me want to find it, but when I did find it, I forgot what I was going say... so I'll instead address the topic of the case of the difficult toenails mentioned above... 

As most people age their toenails actually become thicker... it's part of the process of Sasquatchificarion, or in less scientific terms "becoming a Sasquatch"... most people don't make it to full Sasquatchitude, as the conditions on earth don't really help facilitate the transition, but most do experience the parts involving gruesome toenails, fur growing in weird places and other various issues often attributed to old age...

The author Larry Niven touched on the subject in one of his stories (World of Ptavvs?), but didn't draw the line directly to Sasquatchification... 

You could try rubbing a mixture of basil and thyme on your feet... it probably won't help, but if werewolf bites your foot, it might stop you from turning into a vampire too... I might be remembering that wrong... well, your feet will probably smell nice... probably.

I hope this was helpful.

• I miss my bitey little buddy on my lap, being able to move my mouse or type on the keyboard without being attacked is bittersweet

edited November 2023

If we were even on the same continent, I'd offer to send my notification rodents to harass you, but they generally don't make it too far out to sea before something large eats them... and so far they are really bad at basic sailing skills.

Sorry about you poor little buddy... be well Wendy.

Post edited by McGyver on
This discussion has been closed.