[Released] Clothing Converter from Genesis 8 Female to Genesis 3 Female [Commercial]

12346»

Comments

• RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 4,235
    kyoto kid said:

...I've had it only convert some pieces of clothing but not all  For example, I can only get the boots from Gothy Punk for  Teen Raven 8 and Genesis 8 Female(s) to convert, the jeans, shirt, and hoodie won't. Not sure why.  In the descirption it does mention...

comes complete with dforce, enhanced pose controls

...which makes me wonder if that may not be where the issue is.  I don't use dForce as I have old hardware and it just takes too bloody long to run a sim, however the product description doesn't mention that dForce is "required".

What does the Daz Log say when you try and convert jeans for example?

• kgrosserkgrosser Posts: 89

Sorry if this has been asked before but the search function in this forum is, well let's just agree not the best I've seen....

I cannot convert this product: https://www.daz3d.com/sexy-stewardess-outfit-for-genesis-8-female byrunning into the error "preset loaded multiple objects" Cap and necktie convert fine, just the conformed dress fails, and and yes, the dress loads alone on G8 and it happens with both, just the dress (file) or the top folder selected,

kgrosser said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but the search function in this forum is, well let's just agree not the best I've seen....

I cannot convert this product: https://www.daz3d.com/sexy-stewardess-outfit-for-genesis-8-female byrunning into the error "preset loaded multiple objects" Cap and necktie convert fine, just the conformed dress fails, and and yes, the dress loads alone on G8 and it happens with both, just the dress (file) or the top folder selected,

I do not have this clothing item, but I think the dress loads with the buttons as separate objects.  The script fails because of that.

• kgrosserkgrosser Posts: 89

I do not have this clothing item, but I think the dress loads with the buttons as separate objects.  The script fails because of that.

Yes, that indeed seems the case... so, is that going to be available in the future then?

kgrosser said:

Yes, that indeed seems the case... so, is that going to be available in the future then?

Right now, no.  I will have to think about it.