Cartoons - how are you doing?

1101112131416»

Comments

• Pepper was one of the original trio of friends in the Josie comics.  Usually she was the voice of reason.  She was replaced by Valerie when they started up the Pussycats...maybe she couldn't sing.  Socrates (Sock) was Albert's best friend and he had a major crush on Pepper.  She always played hard to get, but she liked him, too. He wasn't replaced by anyone.

PicturePerfect-TheCasualties.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 267K
  • Pop Tate is the owner of the Chocklit Shoppe, which is a landmark in Riverdale.

PicturePerfect-PopTate.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 280K
  • The raw panel render for an upcoming episode of my web comic Bob Swersky, Super Hero.  

Bob-Swersky-c4-p56.png
    1000 x 800 - 1M
  • CriticErrorCriticError Posts: 2
    edited December 2019

Hi, i´m new in DAZ. I would like to know what morphs were used to make these characters.

p1.JPG
    416 x 912 - 39K
    p2.JPG
    397 x 895 - 32K
    p3.JPG
    324 x 887 - 41K
    Post edited by CriticError on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Pop Tate is the owner of the Chocklit Shoppe, which is a landmark in Riverdale.

Did you give Pop's sharp teeth on purpose?  

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Hi, i´m new in DAZ. I would like to know what morphs were used to make these characters.

I think the 1st two are Toon Girl for G8F and the 3rd is Cartoonized for G8F You'll need to apply various morphs at various percentage strengths to get those exactly or something different that you like but they started with those I think.

Then they mix & match various skin materials, shader settings, hair, and clothing to get what you see.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,178

I think the 1st two are Toon Girl for G8F and the 3rd is Cartoonized for G8F You'll need to apply various morphs at various percentage strengths to get those exactly or something different that you like but they started with those I think.

Then they mix & match various skin materials, shader settings, hair, and clothing to get what you see.

I'm going to disagree about Toon Girl, because her head is GIGANTIC if you go past even 10% strength. I'd say it looks more like Posey and/or Toon Generations, although it looks like it could just as easily also be Cartoonized.

• RAMWolff said:

Ummm...no?  I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.  Hahaha

Gordig said:

I'm going to disagree about Toon Girl, because her head is GIGANTIC if you go past even 10% strength. I'd say it looks more like Posey and/or Toon Generations, although it looks like it could just as easily also be Cartoonized.

Yes, you probably are right. I almost said Toon Generations 8 myself maybe only with Toon Girl 8 at a low percentage. Or Toon Generations 8 combined with Girl 8 combined with DAZ Originals Head Morphs & DAZ Originals Body Morphs. There are lots of ways to get to a character that looks essentially the the same stylistically. There used to be only 1 way to do that and that was the DAZ Originals Head / Morph / Expressions products.

The poster should ask directly the maker of those renders if they mind sharing the list of products used and the morph dials used in percentage terms. Or even share the scene or presets. They might not answer or say no but it's not difficult to get a similar character if they don't answer.

• 6r said:

Don't forget the public of your Cartoon characters, following Adults or Teens (or Kids). Clothes have to be corresponding. And we have so much choice. Look at my Power Girl :

Adults : 

Teens :

Other possibilities :

6R

Hi, did you only use toon generation and cartoonized?

• It's difficult to get everyone to pay attention to the photographer...

PhotoOp.jpg
    2667 x 1000 - 593K
  • Just another day in the neighborhood...

JustAnotherDay.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 284K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

RAMWolff said:

Ummm...no?  I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.  Hahaha

cheeky

• @CriticError I think the girl in the red dress might be Tess by maelwenn.

https://www.daz3d.com/tess-for-genesis-8-female

• juve_satrianijuve_satriani Posts: 138
    edited March 2020

MOS Letter to his buddy )

Clark.jpg
    1199 x 927 - 566K
    Post edited by juve_satriani on

MOS Letter to his buddy )

LOL, true, true, so meaningful. laugh

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,781

Love the overall shape of his head, but the eyes shouldn't be as angled IMO smiley

• MOS Letter to his buddy )

LOL, true, true, so meaningful. laugh

Thanks!!

Hylas said:

Love the overall shape of his head, but the eyes shouldn't be as angled IMO smiley

Noted . Thanks for advice