Cartoons - how are you doing?

Comments

• They never really identified who was related to whom on the show...except for Arthur and Endora being brother and sister and Serena being Endora's niece.  In my world, Clara, Hagatha and Enchantra are Maurice's sisters.  Then, of course, you have Serena and Samantha being identical cousins.  To explain that, in my world, Serena's parents are Maurice's identical brother, I call him Murray and he's a bit Cockny, and Endora's identical sister, Minerva.  On the short lived Tabitha series they had Aunt Minerva, so, why not?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Oh! I missed the cat. I actually don't remember seeing any episodes with the cat; but I did almost guess Aunt Enchantra was Aunt Clara (should of that is a good likeness) and Aunt Clara was Esmeralda, darn!

And I almost guessed Larry Tate was Doctor Bombay (should of really) and Louise Tate was Serena. Aunt Enchantra I don't remember so well but did see her I remember.

I always liked seeing Gladys Kravitz harang her husband Abner into to going over and seeing what the Stevens were up too. Ha laugh

They never really identified who was related to whom on the show...except for Arthur and Endora being brother and sister and Serena being Endora's niece.  In my world, Clara, Hagatha and Enchantra are Maurice's sisters.  Then, of course, you have Serena and Samantha being identical cousins.  To explain that, in my world, Serena's parents are Maurice's identical brother, I call him Murray and he's a bit Cockny, and Endora's identical sister, Minerva.  On the short lived Tabitha series they had Aunt Minerva, so, why not?

I never even considered when I watched that those aunts & uncles where on Endora's side or the family and those other aunts and uncles where on Maurice's side of the family but now that you mention it, it does sort of make sense that relatedness. 

• Maurice, Endora and their twins, Murray and Minerva.

SiblingsAndSpouses.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 702K
  • Forgot to mention that Ophelia, the cat, was Endora's familiar.  In one episode, she changed the cat into a beautiful woman to test Darrin's fidelity.  The human Ophelia was played by Julie Newmar.

Forgot to mention that Ophelia, the cat, was Endora's familiar.  In one episode, she changed the cat into a beautiful woman to test Darrin's fidelity.  The human Ophelia was played by Julie Newmar.

Oh, actually I do think I saw that one. I remember Julie Newmar in that episode.

• Larry and Louise Tate and their teenaged son, Jonathon.  Looks like he's in trouble again.

TateaTate.jpg
    772 x 1000 - 554K
  • Samantha, Darrin, Tabitha (aged 15) and Adam (aged 12).

StephensFamily.jpg
    772 x 1000 - 672K

Are you making these up or were their other Bewitched series?

• On the show, Larry and Louise had a son, Jonathon, who was a little older than Tabitha. I just aged them to teenagers for my purposes. 

• There actually was a Bewitched spinoff that featured a grown up Tabitha and Adam. On that show, Tabitha had powers, but Adam didn’t. They had an Aunt Minerva, who wasn’t part of the original series. I borrowed her to be Endora’s twin sister and totally made up a twin for Maurice named Murray. Is that all clear as mud now?  LOL

Yes, thanks. I've not seen all the originals and most I have seen was a long time ago now, so I was curious.

• Happy Hollow Weenie!!

HollowWeenie.jpg
    1500 x 638 - 549K
  • ABNER!!!

Take your medicine, Gladys.

ABNER.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 530K

ABNER!!!

Take your medicine, Gladys.

My favorite couple. You did a really good job on Abner I think.

• Thank you!

• Ophelia Transformation from cat to statuesque beauty...

Transformation.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 539K
  • FRANK!! I'm getting one of my sick headaches.

Darrin's parents, Phyllis and Frank Stephens...

SickHeadache.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 620K
  • Minerva and Serena

MotherAndDaughter.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 631K
  • Aunts Hagatha, Clara and Enchantra

SisterAct.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 602K
  • When Endora calls...

PING.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 592K
  • Uncle Arthur and Cousin Henry

FatherAndSon.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 559K
  • High Priestess Hepzibah and her niece, the Contessa Piranha

BewitchedRoyalty.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 632K

You're building the whole cast. Those are good.

• Thanks. I'm working on it. Haha

• My first use of the Stephens' living room that I built awhile back (with this version of the Bewitched characters).

Discussion.jpg
    1000 x 722 - 627K

My first use of the Stephens' living room that I built awhile back (with this version of the Bewitched characters).

I always really liked that house, the living room in particular. HaHa, I like it better than the more popular Brady house.

• The Stephens' kitchen.  At this point, it's like playing dress up with the characters.

KitchenConversation.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 690K
  • "Confound it, Endora.  I'm a doctor not a [Fill in the Blank]!"

Confound it.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 507K
  • Trying out a single panel strip format...

SomethingDifferent.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 3M