Cartoons - how are you doing?

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

pretty good

• Thanks

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Hilarious but my only thing with this latest one is that it looks very washed out.  I can barely see the characters expressions!  

• I was trying a new post work filter.  I thought it was because of the lighting that I used, but it did the same this morning with a different light source.  I decided to revert back to the other filter for this pic.

Really.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 5M

Much better!  

• In Italian Duck stories, Bum Bum Ghigno is one of Donald Duck's best friends.

Mary Jane Ghigno is Bum Bum's cousin and a fashion model.  Donald has had a crush on her since they were children.

Interesting. I've been reading the reprints for years (first from Gladstone/Gemstone) and now from IDW, and I don't recall seeing him or her.

Nice pic, btw.

• gitika1 said:
    JoeQuick said:

Finally had a chance to play around with feathers and geoshells

How were you able to accomplish this look?! laugh

Ditto, Joe. How the heck did you do this?

• Remember Mr. Apothecary?...as played by Bernie Kopell?

Kiss.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 5M

Remember Mr. Apothecary?...as played by Bernie Kopell?

I remember him being on the show & then seeing it years later & realizing it was the fellow from the love Boat too. I didn't remember the theme of the show though.

• Just another dinner party at the Stephens'.

CottonTop.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 4M
  • Oops...

Geshundheit.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 5M
  • I thought it was Dobbin...

lThoughtItWasDobbin.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 4M

LOL 

• The monsters wanted to get in on the action.  I don't think Gladys is happy with that...

TrickOrTreat.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 5M
  • There's always a bar scene...

YouWin.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 4M
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,584

There's always a bar scene...

Could be far, far worse.  Mr. Wipple could be squeezing used toilet paper! surprise

Sincerely,

Bill

• Ewwww...

• Checking out Jeannie's updated decor...

Frenemies.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 4M
  • Uh-Oh...

Conspiracy.jpg
    2550 x 3300 - 4M

those are good, like the bottle too

Like that last one Robby.  Always wondered why Endora was so mean to him but then again maybe she was just making sure he was loyal and good to her daughter!  

• those are good, like the bottle too

The bottle was a freebie on Rosity. I just retextured the pillows. 

• Thanks, Rammy. 

• A quick render of the cast of I Dream of Jeannie...  They did wear suits occasionally, but I am saving up to buy them uniforms.

IDreamOfJeannie.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 433K
    edited November 2019

Yes, there is one Military Uniform bundle with a seperate texture pack for expansion that often goes on sale that I've had on my wish list for the longest time but haven't bought yet.

Also, this newer bundle.

I was watching reruns of I Dream of Jeannie a few months ago and noticed that Tony's uniform is blue and an Air Force uniform as I remembered but I'm pretty sure that Roger's is green (hard to tell the color but it wasn't blue in the same shade as Tony's at the least) like an Army uniform which I didn't remember. I also thought the two were both astronauts and both in the Air Force but I guess NASA is a joint command and I was wrong about Roger's branch of service. I'm not sure though 100%

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • I noticed that with Roger's uniform, too. 

• Archie Andrews and the Riverdale Gang.  This took virtually all night to render.  It was still going when I had to get up at 2am...

RiverdaleGang.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 427K

heart

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Toons have always been my favorite genre...... I have a library of blu ray toons, Monster inc is my favorite.  Great renders.  I just don't have the talent/skills for toon creation.  Maybe someday..........