WinterMoon Wants Attention.

1141516171820»

Comments

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,346

WinterMoon said:

When you accidentally dForce your model instead of her dress. 

I would be lying if I said I hadn't done this.

I am generally doing it less often though...

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Matt_Castle said:

WinterMoon said:

When you accidentally dForce your model instead of her dress. 

I would be lying if I said I hadn't done this.

I am generally doing it less often though...

laugh We can start a club. I think it will have many members!

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited October 2023

nm..will see myself out;)

Post edited by Sven Dullah on

Sven Dullah said: nm..will see myself out ;)

I didn't even see what you posted, so no worries.

WELP.  In the occasion of this being Spooky Season, I did something a little horrible.

Or maybe a lot horrible.

James Bennington Throttlewood, usually called JB by people who know him. He's Edgar's second cousin, and yes... he IS a human-pig hybrid.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,346

Well, they do say men are pigs. But in some cases it seems a little more literal.

edited October 2023

Matt_Castle said: Well, they do say men are pigs. But in some cases it seems a little more literal.

We'll not talk about poisoned M&Ms, but JB is proud to be a pig. He originates from a parallel dimention (similar to Veil in your story) where magical beings and humans mingle together in the 80s cartoon version of the middle ages. JB's family are pig farmers, but instead of raising piglets for meat they train them to sniff out truffles and other valuable things found in nature. After having done something to really, and I mean really cheese off the Queen of a local Fairy Court, JB got exiled to another dimention for seven years. He asked the Queen if he could bring with him a group of piglets he was raising, and she obliged. On arriving in his new home world, JB discovered that his piglets had become four little boys - human except for having portruding noses and pointed ears. Then he discovered that his own face had gained the same features! The wicked Fairy Queen had played a trick on him, by splicing his DNA with that of the piglets. surprise But she had also given him a new family.

As for why JB's relative Edgar also has a flat, upturned nose, well.... He may not be unacquainted with a certain Fairy Queen himself. 

Post edited by WinterMoon on

Wow, it's been a long time with no activity here on my part. I actually don't think I've ever been gone for that long before. Working on a book project, and being hooked on a retro video game, just stole my time. ANYwho, I was feeling the urge to dial some peeps again, and decided to be ambitious. Maybe, just maybe, I could finally succeed in creating a passing model of Annie's sister Natalie. You know what, I think I did! Have a super low-effort render. 

Now I need to catch up on friends' threads!