Who Are Some of Your Favorite PA's?

Comments

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,161

Conveniently Daz already has a list of my favourite Pa's https://www.daz3d.com/vendor

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,158

I have the most items by Sade, NikiSatez and Moonscape Graphics on my wish list, but Zev0, Lady Littlefox, Joe Quick and Outoftouch have made the items I'm most interested in.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319

Conveniently Daz already has a list of my favourite Pa's https://www.daz3d.com/vendor

laugh

• My Favorite PA's:

-FaberInc

-Blue Rabbit

-Shimuzu

-Zev0

-Sickleyield

-EmmaAndJordi

-HellBoy

-Vyusur

-Virtual_World

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,325

Cheeky.  Very Cheeky.  (From the person at the top of most people's favorite PA list).   wink

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499

Obviously there are SO MANY amazing vendors here and while many already mentioned top my list I'm going to try to point out some possibly lesser known ones such as Fisty & DarcDavid Brinnen, Horo (for @Chohole and the rest of the brycers) and many many more that deserve mention.

I'm also with Cho on the vendors that include OBJ format models along with DS/Poser ones.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391

I hesitate to name names because there is so much good work in the store, and I am friends with so many PA's (and I even like some of their work :P )  There are a small number of PA's who's work I can't resist buying when it hits the store, mainly because of how unique it is.  I think those people already know who they are because I gush at them all the time already.  I can't look to see who's stores I own large numbers of products from, because a lot of them get filled up from buying the Pro Bundles.  Not that I wouldn't have bought many of those items anyway, but it does skew the data a bit.

• SadeSade Posts: 883
    Gordig said:

I have the most items by Sade, NikiSatez and Moonscape Graphics on my wish list, but Zev0, Lady Littlefox, Joe Quick and Outoftouch have made the items I'm most interested in.

<3 already worth wake up <3 <3 thank you
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited August 2019

I add sugatak to my favorites, the japanese villages are amazing.

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i've found MACLEAN stuff to be most useful.

would love to see an update for the Bar Italia suite

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I like HellBoy, JoeQuick, 3DU, Virtual_Worlds, PedroFurtadoArts, D.Master, Oskarsson, Sloshwerks, and many more. You can see that the genre ad style of the products they make varies from product to product that those PAs make and between them as well. Rather that it being a case such that I know that those PAs have the 'technically best' products in the store; it's a case of those artists being the PAs that make the genre products I want to buy.

I have to add the makers, PA and DAZ 3D, of the content in the pro bundles for Girl 7, Girl 8, Guy 7, Toon Dwayne 8, Ollie 8, Edie 8, Multiple Man (was Morpheus), Floyd 8, Mabel 8 get kudos from me. I love the content and humor in those pro bundles and their add-ons.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,235
    Mystarra said:

i've found MACLEAN stuff to be most useful.

would love to see an update for the Bar Italia suite

There really aren't enough PA's making prop sets that aren't weapons.

I like the male characters of Kooki99

• DripDrip Posts: 1,136

All of the above, especially the ones on Stonemasons' list.

• Hmm, that's a tough one, but in no possible order:

Rarestone- Has some amazing characters, outfits, and poses 

LadyLittleFox - Hairs have a really good unique coloring method and hairs are great for both stylized and realistic characters. Has adorable outfits and characters too 

OutOfTouch - Great realistic hairs and lots of gorgeous royal dresses. Especially the gowns of fantasy and high fantasy dress tho they're all pretty good 

Zeddiccus - So many pose sets and a great coffeeshop too 

IH Kang - Makes great quality realistic contemporary outfits 

Stonemason - Makes great environments and many are cyberpunk and Star you know what inspired 

edited November 2020

It took me a long time but I add Oso3D to my favorite vendor, I like the creatures and the shaders.

I also like the male characters created by Marcius , it's nice to see new shapes of face.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,158

Adding Oso3D to my list for the creativity and variety of his products. Even if I don't want something he made, I'm still glad he made it. 

I forgot to add the people of Soto

Esid & FenixPhoenix are added to my favorite artists.

• ZyloxZylox Posts: 787
    edited July 2021

I didn't notice this thread back in 2018, but since it has been brought back I thought I would post some of my favorite PAs. There are lots of good PAs who I really like that aren't on this list.

Zev0 -- Growing Up, Fit Control, so much else.

Sickleyield -- Clones, ethnic morphs, very helpful in the forums.

Thorne -- Tweens, Young Teens, characters.

Angelwings -- child characters.

Male-M3dla -- character sets, especially for Genesis.

RawArt -- monsters and male characters.

Dogz -- clothes.

ironman13 -- poses.

Maclean -- Home One, buildings, items.

Merlin Studios -- buildings, props, and environments.

Magix 101 -- WorldBase XT.

BBarbs -- not a PA, but her free childrens pose sets at Renderositty are exceptional.

Post edited by Zylox on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Totally agree with everything everyone has mentioned. Especially for me Mousso, Linday, Hershel Hoffmeyer for his sexier stuff, X-Fashion for contemporary clothes, Arrin/Onnel for cute dresses with great jewelry and shoes, Midnight Stories for sci-fi and IgnusSerpentus for fantasy. Lady Littlefox & Thorne for cuteness. Zevo’s stuff is indispensable. Emma & Jordy has has some great morphs (and other great products!) I like several of the newer Asian PAs that do cute characters with hair.. But there are SOOO many amazing PAs all that contribute different pieces of the puzzle that make Daz successful. 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited July 2021

I need to add HowieFarkes, Protozoon, mal3Imagery and Herschel Hoffmeyer to my list plus anyone else that makes male content :D

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Too many to name. It's just a matter of my exhausting buying most of my previous favorites' DAZ catalogues and then I move to the next group of them.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,223

Stonemason said:

Too True, and Well Said!!! :)

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367

I agree with everyone here. 

I would add DavyAbbo. Love everything made by him/her, and got it all.

edited July 2021

Dartanbeck said:

Stonemason said:

Too True, and Well Said!!! :)

So you own at least one product of each vendor ? If not they are not really your favorite PAs because you don't support them by paying their products.

"Favorite" doesn't mean they are better than the others, they are all talented artists.

Just that means their work match better to your taste and expectations.

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576

I like Stonemason's take on the question because when I started to make a list of my favorites off the top of my head, that list got long very quickly!

I'm hesitant to name names because I don't wish to leave anyone out. That being said, if I were forced, I'd have to say that the team of @Strangefate/@Roguey are hard to beat (both environments and armors):

https://www.daz3d.com/strangefate

Having had the opportunity to do some testing for them, I've witnessed firsthand the attention to detail, technical skill and artistry that goes into all of their assets.

- Greg

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

algovincian said:

I like Stonemason's take on the question because when I started to make a list of my favorites off the top of my head, that list got long very quickly!

I'm hesitant to name names because I don't wish to leave anyone out. That being said, if I were forced, I'd have to say that the team of @Strangefate/@Roguey are hard to beat (both environments and armors):

Having had the opportunity to do some testing for them, I've witnessed firsthand the attention to detail, technical skill and artistry that goes into all of their assets.

- Greg

yes 

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

AllenArt said:

algovincian said:

- Greg

yes 

Strangefate and Roguey are in a class of their own.

Cheers,

Alex. 

edited October 2021

I remove Marcius, this vendor removed the products.