The Girl 6 Render Thread

Comments

• looserchiklooserchik Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Lovin these renders! Great release. Gen 2 is fabulous!

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited August 2013

Seniors Rule - Juniors Drool, Its the First Day of School !

Girl 6's first day as a senior at East Park High. Subtly mixed with V6 to add some maturity and proportional realism.

dreamcutter_girl6_seniors_rule_jrs_drool_1024.png
    1024 x 768 - 1M
    dreamcutter_girl6_seniors_rule.png
    800 x 600 - 693K
    Post edited by Dream Cutter on
  • DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

Sheer Greatness also works just fine on G6.... Used Velvety Goodness for the shaders.

G6_Sheer_Greatness.jpg
    1000 x 768 - 392K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:

...oh ouch, she works with the morphs then.
  • RiffulRifful Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Here's a closeup of the cheerleader render. I really love this skin. It has just the right amount of SSS translucence, and it has a very soft feel to it. The makeups are really well done, and I like the eye reflections that were difficult to get right (for me) with Genesis1.

This face is 40% Gia, 20% V4, and 45% Girl6, and the skin fits nicely. I really wish SWAM would make an update to Charly hair, because it's a great hairstyle.

Cheer2.jpg
    800 x 1035 - 489K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

100% Girl 6, Fair Corsair Outfit For Genesis 2, Filippa Hair

Just "straight out of the box." :)

g6C.USE2_.jpg
    992 x 1508 - 895K
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

The lure of new content was too strong . . . I broke down and got her. Not Gia, not V6 -- The Girl6. You DAZzlers can thank Zev0, ForbiddenWhispers, and JSGraphics for that -- without their child morphs G2F wouldn't've given me anywhere near the range I'd need to start using it. I'm hoping that some percentage of TG6's facemorphs combined with them will make for some decent chibis and/or caricatures.

But below I just went with The Girl6 fG2F (that's the included texture), Diva Hair fG2F, Girl6 Diva Poses, and Pinups 'N Props fTG6 (the martini glass). (This is my latest PlatClub Inspirations entry, so I also used Affable for The Ballroom, Evening Gown fG2F, Exquisite Evenings, and Maison Cubiste for Modern Bed 1 & 2. Other Platinum Club items used: the Ballroom Expansion, Bal a Versailles - Meubles, the Velvety Print Shaders, and the Latex Shaders.)

Rendered in DS4.5Pro/3Delight, postwork in GIMP (poke-through fixing). Larger version up in my deviantART gallery here.

Girl6 in an Affable Ballroom

Girl6AffableBallroom-x2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
  • Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396
    edited August 2013

A mix with V6 and Gia6 and some G2 morphs. Though a near version of her can be approximated with Genesis morphs, her face proved to be too irresistible for me and she is unique enough to warrant a purchase. The texture is pretty nice as well. Overall, well done. I just wish the, uh... breasts were a bit more, uhm, appealing. They don't work as well with the breasts small morph. Actually, I wish they included a "Breasts Gone" morph with all of the characters so one could customize them better for more variety.

Girl6V6_some_Gia6_body_1.jpg
    742 x 902 - 911K
    Post edited by Mr Bowen on
  • JStryderJStryder Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

Just out of the box. I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

Girl_6.jpg
    900 x 1950 - 700K
  • Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396
    edited December 1969

Some Girl with a little bit of Gia body.

some_Girl6_some_Gia6_body_1.jpg
    546 x 900 - 647K
  • mrpromeemrpromee Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Happy to confirm that the Xeon Suit works wonderfully on her.

SpaceGirlComp.jpg
    792 x 780 - 74K
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

While not a pure Girl 6, I did use her in my render for the Weekly PC contest, this is a close up of that render :)

base: Genesis 2 female

Girl 6 body: 0,42

Girl 6 Head: 0.20

Head scaled down: -7%

The male is Genesis basic Male, with dials spun

Enjoy the dance :)

dancingwithmytrucker_closeuppw.jpg
    850 x 1202 - 219K
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

And here is another render I did with Girl 6, did dial in a little of other figures, but kept her mostly as she is :) Also using one of the props from Draagonstorm, lovely product !

The original 2 renders from this scene is nude (I hope they are considered artistic nudity, that's what I aimed for atleast) but as I wanted to post it here as well, I put some clothes on her :) The first two renders can be viewed in my mature folder at Deviant Art (link in signature)

daydreaming_clothedpw.jpg
    1500 x 1200 - 193K
  • TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited December 1969

A Couple of G6 Out of the Box and run through Photoshop / Filter Forge

Girl6.jpg
    704 x 401 - 242K
    girl6mps3.jpg
    898 x 1030 - 307K
  • Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

You know I'm going to have to get in touch with my feminine side everything I put pink in the the outfits they do really well! it was the same with Pail Shadows and Sky Chaser.

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Picked her up today! Really pleased with her!

Someone mentioned in a thread that she had a likeness to Jessica Rabbit...however as I didn't change her face I have dubbed her Izabela Rabbit...

I used Sheer Greatness on the new PC Evening (Under) Dress dress but it didn't come out as sparkly as I would have liked.

IzabelaRabbitbySaiyaness.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 519K
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited August 2013

I've been waiting for a Jessica Rabbit type render. She looks hot:) Nice one:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
    edited December 1969

Excellent portrait, Saiyaness!! :coolsmile:

Just wanted to spam my Imogen render now she's out :lol:
    http://www.daz3d.com/people/imogen-v6-and-g6-promo-girl
    I was actually just finishing my V6 promo girl when Girl6 was made available to us PAs so I added the Girl6 adjusted head textures. I really liked this incarnation of the Girl, her body wasn't so aggressive (booooobs!!) and hence so much more usable!

imogen_girl6b.jpg
    770 x 500 - 65K
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I always felt the Girls looks where heavily influenced by Tex Avery's Red Hot Riding Hood.

• ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

Jessica Rabbit! These renders are killing me for my credit card! Must...resist...for...Aiko...

• DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

Someone mentioned in a thread that she had a likeness to Jessica Rabbit...however as I didn't change her face I have dubbed her Izabela Rabbit...

I used Sheer Greatness on the new PC Evening (Under) Dress dress but it didn't come out as sparkly as I would have liked.

Try upping the tiling, Your 'sparkles are to large for the effect you want.

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Texture is Girl 6 default (plus makeup but can't remember precise options I selected)
    Shape is 70% Girl 6 and 30% Victoria 6

GirlV6_skin_glow_enhanced.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 640K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Mixed the Girl with Charlize

bathroom1.jpg
    1200 x 848 - 585K
  • SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

Try upping the tiling, Your 'sparkles are to large for the effect you want.

Ah!! I haven't tinkered with the tiling for the base shader (only the lace and nets) Thank you!

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited August 2013

Even Aliens want her.

Post edited by nobody1954 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576
    edited December 1969

...very cute.
  • martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

Ultra cute!!!
    from where is the cute mouse?

edited December 1969

Thank you KK and gilikshe.
    The mouse is the 3DUniverse Toon mouse
    http://www.daz3d.com/3d-universe-toon-mouse
    and garibaldi hair I had to shrink the mouse and the hair didn't come out too well

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

I like the Squeekers Peeking render too. Lots of charm. Question: The mouse looks slightly blurred/pasted in. Is there post-work like layer blending or motion blurring on the render?

edited December 1969

I like the Squeekers Peeking render too. Lots of charm. Question: The mouse looks slightly blurred/pasted in. Is there post-work like layer blending or motion blurring on the render?

There is some gaussian blurring and postwork on the image, I agree about the mouse I think its the shaders on the fur and the lighting. The mouse is also about 20% of his original size and I think that had an effect on the fur. I tried rendering it several times but some looked worse.