The Girl 6 Render Thread

13»

Comments

• JStryderJStryder Posts: 168
    edited August 2013

Test of AoA's Subsurface Toon Shaders on Girl 6. The smart content presents don't work on Genesis 2 like they do on Genesis, unfortunately. But everything can be applied from the content library and mainly seems to work as expected. Except for the toony eyes. Gen2 has a different eye structure than Gen1 so you cannot use AoA's Toon Shader eyes on the Gen2 models.

Chibi_Girl_6_AoA_toon_skin_.jpg
    400 x 866 - 164K
    Post edited by JStryder on
  • nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Tried to post this earlier, then discovered problems. Looks like aliens have decided to examine her.

Exam2.png
    1000 x 800 - 973K
    edited December 1969

Another render of the Girl 6 with AoA's SSS toon shader.

Girl_6_DOF.jpg
    800 x 800 - 391K
    edited December 1969

Jabba101 said:
    Texture is Girl 6 default (plus makeup but can't remember precise options I selected)
    Shape is 70% Girl 6 and 30% Victoria 6

Very nice colors and skin glow. Default materials only, or did you do something additional? Nice either way.
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited August 2013

JStryder said:
    Jabba101 said:
    Texture is Girl 6 default (plus makeup but can't remember precise options I selected)
    Shape is 70% Girl 6 and 30% Victoria 6

Very nice colors and skin glow. Default materials only, or did you do something additional? Nice either way.Thanks... now trying to remember what i did already, LOL

The lighting was custom (colours added to 2 spotlights [pale yellow on left & pale blue on right] & scene image added to UE2 sphere).
    The Girl 6 material settings were all default, but I added a couple of adjustment layers in post to enhance glow and vibrance of colours (which also deepened shadows, giving a much richer effect overall than you'd normally get with just a render on its own).
    I may have added a bit of vignette in post too, but can't remember if I kept it or not, but guessing I didn't looking at image again (I usually try vignette on renders to see how it looks, then decide if it's better with or without it).

Post edited by Jabba on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,030
    edited August 2013

"June"
    100% The Girl 6.

Girl_6_portrait_final.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 256K
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • j cadej cade Posts: 2,310
    edited December 1969

Girl 6 is the first character I've ever bought straight off the bat, and she's not even my typical style! But her facial profile is the most beautiful thing ever, and somehow, despite the chest, she still looks classy.

girl6.png
    1000 x 1500 - 2M
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,617
    edited December 1969

...she does have an elegant look about her. That's why I'm thinking of getting her as well.

• VanguardVanguard Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

Girl 6 "Sweater Girl"

girl6-sweater-girl.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 630K
  • grisaylgrisayl Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

Girls in graveyards was a popular 19th century theme. Here's The Girl in a graveyard.

The_Girl_in_Graveyard.jpg
    1036 x 701 - 639K
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

I'd don't think I've ever used The Girl in a render. All these years. But I really like this one and it made me finally install Genesis 2 and pick up some more stuff.

Can it be that of all the stuff I now have in Genesis2 clothing, only 3 items have metadata? Smart Content is almost totally empty.

Girl6.jpg
    618 x 800 - 111K
  • jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312
    edited December 1969

Zenrel said:
    Jessica Rabbit! These renders are killing me for my credit card! Must...resist...for...Aiko...

I read this and just started laughing because I am with you Zenrel in the Aiko camp. I look at these renders and think... well maybe I should go ahead get her, especially when I browse and see Ambie. She is the cutest of them all. Not to say I wont get the Girl, but I am not in hurry...

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

What happened to Karma for the Girl? She was in the promo pics, wasn't she a character for G6 ?