g8f measure metrics uneditable (updated 14 nov 2018)

IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
edited November 2018 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I can add MM, open the panel, but cannot edit values. This time I'm honestly stumped.

Post edited by Ikyoto on

Comments

• Are you in the Configuration tab, and do you click the Select a Node button, select (presumably) the figure, and then click the Seelct a Property button?

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

Yup, but when I go to the "measurement" it's locked and even unlocking it, the value is uneditable.

• Worked for me - I assigned Shin Length, from the Genesis 8 fenale version of Shape Shift, to Knee to Ankle, then edited the value without issue in the main tab, and it worked to give the poor girl short shins (in 4.10.0.123).

Knee to Ankle set-up.JPG
    389 x 230 - 26K
    Knee to Ankle change value.JPG
    402 x 234 - 25K
    Knee to Ankle result.JPG
    270 x 453 - 20K
    edited August 2018

I  get  "measure metrics" and get don't an "edit" tab'

Correction: it shows and works if I use the script.

Post edited by Ikyoto on
  • Ikyoto said:

I  get  "measure metrics" and get don't an "edit" tab'

Correction: it shows and works if I use the script.

Good. The script is actually Figure Metrics, a PA product that uses the Measure Metrics plug-in, though they are bundled as a single product.

edited November 2018

AAAAAAnd here I am again.  

Fuigure:G8F

>Window>Panes>Measure Metrics

mm2018.jpg
    1359 x 755 - 247K
    Post edited by Ikyoto on
  • Yes, that's the Measure Metrics pane giving a readout of the measures. If you want to adjust them you need to run the Figure Metrics script, from Scripts>Utilities.

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

Is there a list of useful morphs that can be added in Measure Metrics to be edited with figure Metrics later? I always only have Bust, Chest and Waist and height defined. And it's sometimes quite hard to know what to pick. It would be good to have a checklist (or even better, already predefined settings) that could be loaded. I did not knew the one with the shin for example. I have a project, where I want to use as much of the real life Settings as possible, but I don't know how to bring them into DAZ. (or wich morphs will affect wich part , like the shins only).