Genesis 9 delayed until at least 2020. Will you be buying it?

1242526272830»

Comments

• j cadej cade Posts: 2,310

Daz hockey set?

Maybe a good ol' frozen pond, a dforce touque (for G8F only, of course), carbon fiber cyberpunk/post-apocalyptic hockey sticks, a couple polar bears sitting on the side (plus a hockey puck you need to make out of a primitive cylinder because the hockey set comes with a glowing orb like Fox used to do).

/Looking forward to Genesis 9 in 2021 :)

I mean hockey sticks already are actually made out of carbon fiber these days, and consequently break if you lean on them too hard. For the apocalypse you're going to want a good old fashioned wooden stick... Or one of those Gretzky aluminum ones.

Also it's a little known fact, but if you gain possession of a carbon fiber stick teenage boys will spontaneously appear from the ether to talk about it's flex for at least a half an hour.
  • Color GaleríaColor Galería Posts: 7
    edited February 2021

A Bee said:

I don't know, but I think genesis 9 is getting even closer. Daz is launching offers from many "core figures" and is creating bundles with V8 and M8. I remember before they switched generations they launched bundles, that happened with V5-M5 and V6-M6.

It's just my opinion...

_

Post edited by Color Galería on