Growing Up for Genesis2 Female Base (Now Available) (Commercial)

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897
    edited December 1969

Nice! I am looking forward to this...alot!

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253
    edited December 1969

Yes, they look really great.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited August 2013

Wow! Nice, indeed! :cheese:

Those actually look pretty damn realistic!

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
    edited December 1969

Wow! Nice, indeed! :cheese:

Those actually look pretty damn realistic!

Thank you. :)

• edited August 2013

Nothing here for a while from Zev0, I hope everything is ok and Growing Up & other projects are proceeding fine and will be seen in DAZ (or any other) store very soon :)

Post edited by atnreg11_e7cfe12584 on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited August 2013

Yes.. Both are ready for release:) Should be less than a week:) Here are some main promo pics.

main.jpg
    700 x 910 - 535K
    Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 529K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Yes.. Both are ready for release:) Should be a less than a week:) Here are some main promo pics.

WOW you reply quickly! :o :D

Great, will that mean this week or beginning of next week?

edited December 1969

Schedualled for this week, well before the new week starts.

• edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Schedualled for this week, well before the new week starts.

GREAT, thanks! My summer holiday ends after this week so it would be nice to get these before work starts so I could take time to concentrate on the first impressions :) Of course I will be using them mostly later but this is kind of excuse for 'need' to get them soon :D

And the promos look amazing!

edited August 2013

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Uh oh...looks like a few more days of F5 tapping at Daz midnight...O_O

• edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

I have Website-Watcher for that kind of things :P

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

I know the feeling. This week has been literally the only week I've kept a daily tab on the stores new arrivals. I can't wait for the girls to arrive so I can use them in my renders.

The only question which remains now is whether or not we'll see support for younger childrens clothes compatible with Genesis 2 after this goes live. I really hope other PA's jump on this opportunity to develop outfits for them and perhaps aid in conversions by creating a clone figure for K4 outfits.

These morphs open up a lot of opportunities, which is why I've been so excited about this product from the start. Zev0 and FW have outdone themselves too, the girls look beautiful.

edited December 1969

In the product tutorial I included a how to get kids4 clothing onto genesis2. It's very quick and easy:) Havent tested a lot of them but the ones I did worked fine.

edited December 1969

>=D YAY!!

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

They're out! :cheese:

edited December 1969

So the advertisement says, but I keep getting a 404 error when I click on the link and I can't find them in Zev0s store either.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

So the advertisement says, but I keep getting a 404 error when I click on the link and I can't find them in Zev0s store either.

They're both showing now. Just need to see if I have any spending money left...

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336
    edited August 2013

Bought both packs, Growing up & Sisters !
    Awesome products, thanks !!! :) :) :)

Post edited by MickyBe on
    edited December 1969

Still not showing up for me. Still getting the 404 error. I'll keep checking back :p

edited August 2013

Just woke up lol.. You guys beat me to it:) And thanks for showing interest on this from the start. Your insight and comments have been very useful:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Yup. At 4pm in Australia I hover over the New Releases page on Daz like an obsessed ghoul....It's 5pm now but I can be patient....surely the 404 will clear soon!!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited August 2013

Both went straight into the cart :cheese:

Post edited by 3dLux on
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Absolutely and completely gutted there is no Genesis version. :(

These are simply so fantastic.
    Even if I can not enjoy them, I can admire them.
    Great work, Zev0.

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

Great work, Zev0.

To be fair, Genesis already has a Basic Child morph so it would seem almost redundant. Given that you can already blend it with the dozens of characters on offer, it's very easy to make some convincing children using it, and we have the Young Teens textures for a younger look.

These new morphs do look wonderful though, and they were well worth the wait. I picked up both packages and I'm working on a render with the lovely youngster as I type :)

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

Great work, Zev0.

Thanks. When my plate is a bit more empty I will look into a Genesis1 version. No promises though. It will have to be a seperate male and female version and will have to be developed from scratch since the base is universal where as this product is developed on gender specifics hense why it was easier to get more convincing results. And as Heroldoffire pointed out, Genesis1 already has those type of morphs available, so initially there was no plan do it for Genesis1. But we will see how things work out.

edited December 1969

For those who want to get their K4 content on Genesis2, here is a quick tutorial.

Tutorial4.jpg
    1240 x 1754 - 709K
  • MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    For those who want to get their K4 content on Genesis2, here is a quick tutorial.

Wow, thanks for the tip Zev0 ! :)
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the tutorial. I had suspected you would use Genesis as an intermediary when you suggested getting K4 items onto Genesis 2, the only minor issue is that there are items which don't tend to sit well with Genesis, and therefore with Genesis 2, and that usually involves anything with a skirt. Sadly, for every pair of K4 pants I have at least 2 dresses or skirts. They seem to be more abundant than other clothes (not much love for the boys either come to think of it).

It'll still be very useful when converting some of my older content though I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed for a clone figure with the same quality as MallenLane's V4 for Genesis 2 conversions. Those are near flawless and they work for dresses!

I really love the textures which come with the growing up pack, and the morphs play very nicely with some of the others available for Genesis 2. It didn't escape my notice that the textures were still named after the original Piper figure though. Anyway, I finally managed to put something together so here's Polly riding a unicorn.

Unicorn_web.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 822K
    edited August 2013

Cool. Ye you can use this method with other shapes on Genesis1, but results depends on how well the clones were made lol. However, you can fix up some clothing issues using the deformer tool that Dazstudio has.

Post edited by Zev0 on