Growing Up for Genesis2 Female Base (Now Available) (Commercial)

Comments

• StarLabzStarLabz Posts: 57
    edited December 1969

When will this be released already!! LOL.. My birthday is tomorrow and i would love this like yesterday! Love your work and have bought all your past items!!!!

Great WORK!!!

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited July 2013

Thanks:) I am pushing for a first half of AUG release. It is in testing now. Sorry it won't make it in time for your birthday party:(

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...kept thinking, and looking back at the pics, and thinking, then looking at my Gen5 teens (which I felt were the best ever), and thinking some more.

I have to admit these are the most "real" looking Kids/Teens yet. Considering all the years I spent pushing V4, S4, Genesis, and various character morph expansions to their limits to create a viable teen/preteen, I am looking forward to these.

Yep, I think I'm hooked. If anything, this is what finally sells me on moving to Genesis2.

Early August release is good as it gives me a bit of time to put the funds aside for this and the basics I need for Genesis2 (Morphs, V4 Clone, and SY's G2F fitting utility).

edited July 2013

Thanks KK:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited July 2013

Some Promo shots.

popup_12.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 560K
    popup_11.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 484K
    popup_10.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 448K
    popup_9.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 436K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Tarina KiviTarina Kivi Posts: 488
    edited March 2017

Post edited by Tarina Kivi on
  • JSGraphicsJSGraphics Posts: 35
    edited December 1969

Hey, that skin looks familiar for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Okay, that's it!

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money[1].jpg
    640 x 400 - 90K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited July 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...kept thinking, and looking back at the pics, and thinking, then looking at my Gen5 teens (which I felt were the best ever), and thinking some more.

I have to admit these are the most "real" looking Kids/Teens yet. Considering all the years I spent pushing V4, S4, Genesis, and various character morph expansions to their limits to create a viable teen/preteen, I am looking forward to these.

Yep, I think I'm hooked. If anything, this is what finally sells me on moving to Genesis2.

Early August release is good as it gives me a bit of time to put the funds aside for this and the basics I need for Genesis2 (Morphs, V4 Clone, and SY's G2F fitting utility).

I think I'll definitely buy this and FW's product...still not sure about the adult female(edited to add I'm talking about GF2 not Zev's and FW's adult female images) but I do love what you've done with the kids!

One question what uv's did you use for the textures FW? Would they also be useable on Genesis? Or are they a special UV only useable with GF2?

thanks

Pen

Post edited by Pendraia on
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

I think I'll definitely buy this and FW's product...still not sure about the adult female(edited to add I'm talking about GF2 not Zev's and FW's adult female images) but I do love what you've done with the kids!

One question what uv's did you use for the textures FW? Would they also be useable on Genesis? Or are they a special UV only useable with GF2?

thanks

Pen

The UV is V6.

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Thanks:) I am pushing for a first half of AUG release. It is in testing now. Sorry it won't make it in time for your birthday party:(

So what you are really telling me is that my birthday gift will come in Early August!!! Good enough...... YAY!! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

edited December 1969

Happy B-day by the way:)

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Happy B-day by the way:)

THANKS!!

• viluvuluviluvulu Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

Another one being confused by emails..

And the editing and deleting of posts, so im wondering what the hell will we get and will not get?

If you are going to delete this post too, then atleast give me AND others a reason because im sure im not the only one getting confusing emails about this product.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

viluvulu said:
    Another one being confused by emails..

And the editing and deleting of posts, so im wondering what the hell will we get and will not get?

If you are going to delete this post too, then atleast give me AND others a reason because im sure im not the only one getting confusing emails about this product.

When everything is completed and ready to go, then we will let you know what's included and not before.

I think this has derailed the thread enough.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

Can this product work with the different morphs out there for G2F? I know there are some morphs to turn G2F into a dude, so can this product along with those morphs make a boy with the same ages?

edited December 1969

Works with different G2 female morphs yes, however I have no idea how it will react to male morphs since I never tested it with any since it is not intended to be a male. But this is Genesis after all, so you never know lol.

edited July 2013

Just got 3D universes new fantastic Charlize character and decided to make her younger.

charlize_test1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 547K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Every image just makes me want it that much more. It's not often I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a particular release, but with the extra character sets being released alongside these morphs I almost can't wait for them to hit stores. I confess I haven't actually bought Charlize for the sole reason that I'm waiting on this set! I'll no doubt pick her up somewhere down the line. Most 3D Universe products are solid gold in terms of quality.

• stanj74stanj74 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zev0 You plan create realistic morph? extremely not enough!

G2F.jpg
    759 x 900 - 360K
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:

thanks

Pen

The UV is V6.

Well, that puts a delay on my getting her. (the character, not the growing up morphs.) Ah well.

edited December 1969

stanj74 said:
    Zev0 You plan create realistic morph? extremely not enough!

Huh? I don't understand this post lol. What are you asking?

edited December 1969

Morph for the creation of human beings and not dolls))) I'm sorry I'm not strong language)))

edited December 1969

I think you are confused. That last example was showing that the set works with stylized characters as well.

edited December 1969

OK! I was afraid of atoms that the product will be the next Barbie}}}

edited December 1969

Lol no. This product works off the base mesh, so basically you dial your characters into this product, be it a stylized or realistic character.

edited August 2013

OK!I will wait!

Zombie.jpg
    1688 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by stanj74 on
    edited August 2013

See, here is the product using an older age preset with that same stylised character but dialled in very little and with a different skin set. So your results will vary based on what you want to achieve.

test.jpg
    709 x 858 - 258K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

It looks great! And when the release date?

edited August 2013

Should be available in roughly a week if all goes to plan.

Post edited by Zev0 on