The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

meh cloud sim keeps returning blue sky, must be using a stranger attractor instead of just a strange one :)

cloudsim303.jpg
    800 x 332 - 21K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Re-reading Silent Sinner in Blue. Haven't read it in a while and forgot how much I enjoyed it.
    "In order to deceive your enemies, you must first deceive your allies." ~Yukari
    Still, for shame Yukari not telling your own familiar what was going on XD
    Poor Ran was sooo confused in the last chapter. She was all like "Wait what? I thought we lost!?"

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

I have a headache.

The ac is running but i feel hot.

edited December 1969

Melody and Micah have found a flying bug. they are acting that if they meow it enough it will come into their range so they can play with it.

edited December 1969

Remember this guy? :D

(Not sure if Skiriki has seen the handsome creature yet)

IMG_1492.jpg
    600 x 800 - 379K
    edited December 1969

Teh cute :)

edited December 1969

reminds me i need to check on my dragonadopters

edited December 1969

Melody and Micah have found a flying bug. they are acting that if they meow it enough it will come into their range so they can play with it.

Aw, cute too ;)

edited December 1969

i wish I knew what I could do for this headache.

edited December 1969

A friend says that the most beautiful place in the world is on the inside of your eyes, and if you close them and relax what you see is an antidote to pain. My leg hurts where I pulled a muscle, closing eyes doesn't seem to fix it. Oh, sitting down does :)

edited December 1969

I sometimes think that trepanning will help with a headache.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

a/ceeeeeeeee happy happy joy joy

and Brenden is breathing normal. he's 13, i was worried he could get sick in the heat and humids.

omg, the bus was over an hour late, the air was stifling. only thing keeping me standing was the bus sign post. sweat, sweat, sweat. bubble bath running, wild honeysuckle t'nite.

for my suffering, the new nightshift set will be nice treat. and maybe the asian beauty for Miki3 :lol:

edited December 1969

Dear grief I hate drawing dragon wings. Blasphemy I know, but THEY"RE SO DARNED HARD D: D:
    POSER TO THE RESCUE!!! Or rather C4D and Poser to the rescue.

drgnwing.jpg
    280 x 563 - 54K
    edited December 1969

Okay so I didn't actually go into poser yet since I wanted to try drawing it out one last time on my own. This time I used Photoshop's line tool to try and draw the bones and then trace over them. I think it looks a little better now.

drgnwing2.jpg
    301 x 577 - 52K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Re-reading Silent Sinner in Blue. Haven't read it in a while and forgot how much I enjoyed it.
    Poor Ran was sooo confused in the last chapter. She was all like "Wait what? I thought we lost!?"

book sounds interesting.

deciding if i want to watch Kiki again or Fantasia. i can't stay awake for the whole Fantasia movie.

edited December 1969

The power is out. I am using my mifi to connect to Internet. I am so hot.

There is a storm outside.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

book sounds interesting.

deciding if i want to watch Kiki again or Fantasia. i can't stay awake for the whole Fantasia movie.

Not really a book per-se, but a comic :3

edited December 1969

asprin might not be as messy ;)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Okay so I didn't actually go into poser yet since I wanted to try drawing it out one last time on my own. This time I used Photoshop's line tool to try and draw the bones and then trace over them. I think it looks a little better now.

Hey looking good. Not everything is about line, try shading some bits as well, takes practise but the more you do the better it will get :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

asprin might not be as messy ;)

I will go look for my pain killer though it would be harder in the dark. Power is still out

edited December 1969

Found some ibuprofen

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

Hey looking good. Not everything is about line, try shading some bits as well, takes practise but the more you do the better it will get :)

Well it's part of a request I'm doing for someone on DA (Funny aint it, people wanting me to do art for them? I think folks are getting desperate nowadays.). In the three drawings the wings are only fully visible in the first and third, and would be easier to draw in the second pic since it's a sideview and not a 3/4 view.

draggy-full.jpg
    550 x 386 - 63K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

snowbug said:
    You clearly live in the wrong part of Finland.

No, I just hate the commercial variants, which usually have the wrong meat/rice to dough combo (too much dough, not enough filling, although there is one that is much nicer). No problem with home-made ones.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Remember this guy? :D

(Not sure if Skiriki has seen the handsome creature yet)

Hello, handsome!

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

Well it's part of a request I'm doing for someone on DA (Funny aint it, people wanting me to do art for them? I think folks are getting desperate nowadays.). In the three drawings the wings are only fully visible in the first and third, and would be easier to draw in the second pic since it's a sideview and not a 3/4 view.

Looking real good :)

edited December 1969

I think I am going to try to get some sleep

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Complaint: how come lychee soda is not sold in 1 1/2 liter bottles. :(

...on days like today, I think the same about Red Bull.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

this is the weather in Richmond.

...rain here tomorrow.

...what's new?

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    this is the weather in Richmond.

...rain here tomorrow.

...what's new?

I am hot as the power is out. Looks like entire neighborhood is out

• SnowbugSnowbug Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    snowbug said:
    You clearly live in the wrong part of Finland.

No, I just hate the commercial variants, which usually have the wrong meat/rice to dough combo (too much dough, not enough filling, although there is one that is much nicer). No problem with home-made ones.

Ah. I wouldn't know because I don't eat such things.

But the bakeries in my hometown make awesome ones.

This discussion has been closed.