April 2018 - Daz 3D New User Challenge - Open Render Challenge

123457»

Comments

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

Congratulations everyone smiley

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

Well done to all of you! Very nice images. Congratulations. smiley

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Congratulations, everyone.  Showcased images are extremely well deserving, but I want to acknowledge all of the participants because I learned so much from each of you - and the veterans who offer us help.  Thank you.

• Congratulations to the winners, very impressive work!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Everyone did a wonderful job.  You all make judging quite difficult.  Keep up the good work.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834

Congrats to other winners, and thank you very much.  Still have so much to learn in DS, but politely stepping aside to make room for others.   (CV’s must have a tough time of it.)  Will miss all of you & how much fun it’s been!

--Bruce

@Tynkere - You will be missed.

• Shinji Ikari 9thShinji Ikari 9th Posts: 1,165
    Tynkere said:

Congrats to other winners, and thank you very much.  Still have so much to learn in DS, but politely stepping aside to make room for others.   (CV’s must have a tough time of it.)  Will miss all of you & how much fun it’s been!

--Bruce

As Wanderer said, you'll be missed. Don't be a stranger, even if you're not posting you're own work, who's to say you might have some feedback that could push the recipiant over the top?

• daybirddaybird Posts: 648
    Tynkere said:

--Bruce

Oh, that's sad Bruce, because I see you and your works as a great source of new techniques and inspiration. 

But how Shinji said, feel free to visit us and post tips and comments.

• Comgrats to Tynkere, shaneseymour, Novbre and Dakanamato. Very cool. And congrats to everyone who participated.

@Tynkere - I have to echo the sentiments of shinji and @daybird. Your valuable insights would be most welcome even if you don't want to enter something for yourself. I think the challenge will be poorer for your absence.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834

@ Shinji, Daybird & Wanderer

Wow... People actually read these things! smiley

Seriously though, that means a lot.  Getting picked is one thing-- a moment of joy that soon passes into pleasant memory.  Fun and maybe friendship though-- hopefully that lasts longer. 

Thanks very much.   See you the NU Challenge with an NAE then!

--Bruce

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

• WallflowerWallflower Posts: 35
    edited June 2018

I really suck at lighting and stuff and my renders always look like cartoons compare to you guys so please don't be harsh on me. crying

Prt-1.jpg
    668 x 777 - 255K
    Post edited by Wallflower on