GenX2 and Genesis 2 AddOn released! [Commercial]

1363738394042»

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,223

I like checking out the new stuff, although I had no intention of jumping on the 8 bandwagon, just liked what it did.

I'm waiting to see what 8.1 offers - which is so far - Victoria 8.1 only. I returned the only 8.1 character as it wasn't really imo.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 36,660

...yeah, there are more "everyday looking" characters and figures than for G3 and older versions of Genesis.  This is why I got the G8  G3 character conversion utility.

• Yesterday I purchased Genesis Generation X2 for DAZ Studio 4.5+ (Win 64-bit), GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 2 and Gen X2 AddOn for Genesis 3. I installed these programs via DAZ Install Manager. Now I have no idea what to do, because I can't find them in DAZ Studio, where all the stuff normally end up after installation. What am I missing? Where do I look?   

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 36,660

...they should show up in the Window tab, panes selection . If not go to Help/About Installed Plugins.  If there is a field to the right in of the little plug icon with a bunch of "xs" in it, that means you need to enter the serial number (which you can find on your Account Page).