[Released] Sahel HD & Signature Smile HD Expression for Genesis 8 Female

13»

Comments

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861
    lwaves said:

Sahel's smile has given one of my oldest dialled-in characters a decent smile now. None of the other attempts ever looked right, so for that alone she was worth it. Everything else is a bonus upon a bonus.

I am wondering though and I haven't seen it asked/answered but what is the grey underwear used in the eighth promo image? The one with her hands clasped in front of her. I've had a look but can't seem to find it anywhere.

That was part of the Kitty Sweater.

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237
    lwaves said:

Sahel's smile has given one of my oldest dialled-in characters a decent smile now. None of the other attempts ever looked right, so for that alone she was worth it. Everything else is a bonus upon a bonus.

I am wondering though and I haven't seen it asked/answered but what is the grey underwear used in the eighth promo image? The one with her hands clasped in front of her. I've had a look but can't seem to find it anywhere.

That was part of the Kitty Sweater.

Thankyou. No wonder I didn't see it as it's buried under the sweater.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084
    edited February 2018

I do not know if it is just a lighting issue but her skin tone seems much darker to me than I was expecting based on the promos. Any advice?

Thank you.

Post edited by Sigurd on
    Sigurd said:

I do not know if it is just a lighting issue but her skin tone seems much darker to me than I was expecting based on the promos. Any advice?

Thank you.

Shine more light on her or lower the exposure value in Render Settings > Tone Mapping. Partly its just the new skin shader setup that eats a lot of light but also helps giving the skin the look it has. It was discussed a little here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/229506/sahel-hd/p5

Thanks for info. I figured it was probably lighting. Her sculpt is awesome. I was just wondering why she looked a couple of shades darker than Lyra. She does look dark in some of the shots I have seen but she seems to look lighter in most. I will fiddle with lighting. If anyone has specific lighting suggestions please let me know.

Thank you.

Yeah Sahel and Lyra are pretty far apart. Lyra is a very light skin type, but I also since changed the whole skin shader setup completely. These two combined make for a hefty difference, but it was worth the trouble I think. smiley

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited February 2018

Sahel Beach 250am 090218

finished render early at over 3 hours in at 16%, had render settings up high max samples 15000, min samples 5, time 0, rendering quality enabled, rendering quality 5.77, ultra hd (UHD) 16;9, 3840 x 21 60) and subdivision levels 3 (was max) and minimum subdlevel of 5

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/521751

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,837
    edited February 2018

She is such a great looking character.

Very well done, bluejaunte.

SahelDrama01pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 189K
    Post edited by Artini on

Thanks! You guys are creating great stuff with her, it's a joy to watch smiley

She is a beauty.

edited February 2018
  • Someone wants to play, it seems.

just like my two german shepards they do this, jump up and down roll on me and slap bite me on a single bed too

edited February 2018

Sahel is on keyboard with with Lyra as front woman

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/524721

• CinusCinus Posts: 118

Yesterday I was trying to get a realistic smile on one of my models without much success. While searching for a solution, I stumbled onto Sahel and her fantastic smile. Since DAZ had a 60% sale and she was 30% off, it was a no-brainer.

Here are a couple of renders I did of her. She is stunning. Well done bluejaunte !