[Released] Sahel HD & Signature Smile HD Expression for Genesis 8 Female

Comments

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861
    Karuki said:

I cannot wait to create something with her!!

Can't wait to see your creation angel

• Karuki said:

Does she come with an eyebrowless texture option? I'm obsessed with creating unique brows for my characters.

edited January 2018
    Karuki said:
    Karuki said:

Does she come with an eyebrowless texture option? I'm obsessed with creating unique brows for my characters.

She comes with a sort of half texture half fibremesh brow out of the box. It's a bit of an experiment, curious what people will think of it. Looks like this in the viewport:

No browless option at the moment. Figured people who want that will use Brow Remover?

brow.jpg
    480 x 480 - 86K
    Post edited by bluejaunte on
  • Karuki said:
    Karuki said:

She comes with a sort of half texture half fibremesh brow out of the box. It's a bit of an experiment, curious what people will think of it. Looks like this in the viewport:

No browless option at the moment. Figured people who want that will use Brow Remover?

I'd vote for a browless option.  But this is an instabuy for me anyway,

Karuki said:
    Karuki said:

Does that mean you don't have brow remover, or is it too inconvenient to use? Just trying to understand a little better the value of a no brow option.

• Karuki said:
    Karuki said:

Does that mean you don't have brow remover, or is it too inconvenient to use? Just trying to understand a little better the value of a no brow option.

I personally don’t have brow remover as I usually do it in photoshop, but I always worry that afterwards the maps don’t exactly match around the brows. It’s quicker for me if the product has a browless option, but definitely doesn’t put me off if not! I love your experimental brows, can’t wait to see how they render up close!

• Karuki said:
    Karuki said:

I don't have it, but I do have an eyebrow product.  I tend to buy characters with the option these days,  I've tired removal in PS, but the results aren't what I would like - not to mention the effort.

Ok just made a no-brow preset. It may not make it into the release but I can zip it up and make it available if that should happen :)

Sahel is not amused though...

sahel_not_amused_coz_no_brow.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 854K
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Ok just made a no-brow preset. It may not make it into the release but I can zip it up and make it available if that should happen :)

Looks great, and you can always slip it into an update later!  Personally, I have a couple of options for removing brows, but anything that simplifies/streamlines the process is greatly appreciated.   

• She's so gorgeous!! Thanks so much for the update!! 

• pdspds Posts: 593

Wow, even browless she looks gorgeous!

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

But definitely not amused wink 

pds said:

Wow, even browless she looks gorgeous!

Thanks guys, she will hit next week smiley

• Very good character, i love the realistic textures, much better than the usual flawless skins. Fiber mesh brows are great for close-ups (in conjunction with textured brows).

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

excellent!  especially since 'next week' is this week, now.  :)

j

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    jardine said:

excellent!  especially since 'next week' is this week, now.  :)

j

yes

• Got her. Excellent character.

Yay, she has arrived. Funny I mixed up the days, thought it was tommorow angel

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

In the Library now.

Fabulous character, fabulous smile. Thanks for making the smile variable and available on all G8F

FWIW, your promos are excellent as always.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Is there a no-brow option for her? 

Yup, added late but made it into release.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Excellent! That is good news!! :)

Excellent! That is good news!! :)

Yeah, and now those presets are gone! Haha, only temporary error though, I'm sure they'll be back soon.

• ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596
    edited February 2018

This lady is awesome. I also picked up Lyra and Yara. Good characters!

Saheltest100.jpg
    800 x 1200 - 212K
    Post edited by ChadCrypto on
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited February 2018

do your promo pics rely on preset character textures or are they new ones ?

Post edited by Ruphuss on
    Ruphuss said:

do your promo pics rely on preset character textures or are they new ones ?

You mean like merchant resources? No such thing, all completely custom.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited February 2018
    Karuki said:
    Karuki said:

I remove brows from every product I purchase.

BTW: what was the update for?

Post edited by nicstt on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited February 2018

beach buddies Sahel and Lyra

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/518786

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Sahel (running) and Lyra (being carried) in Bad Date Night 2

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/519556

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

Sahel's smile has given one of my oldest dialled-in characters a decent smile now. None of the other attempts ever looked right, so for that alone she was worth it. Everything else is a bonus upon a bonus.

I am wondering though and I haven't seen it asked/answered but what is the grey underwear used in the eighth promo image? The one with her hands clasped in front of her. I've had a look but can't seem to find it anywhere.