samples of my renders - by cosmo

Comments

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hey Dude did you ever get the help you needed to Gen X Dixie to Genesis? I think the one dial option would work for you, just have your different versions of Dixie as Different Dials. That way you would have Dixie Young as one Dial and Dixie Thin as another dial ect... I know it can be done.

well, my problem on this issue is, that I don`t know how I can transfer the "dixie morph values" in the morph++ list in genX. I have loaded v4, have loaded morphs++ but all values of these base and morph++ morphs are zero and I don`t know how to get the "Dixie values" into genX, have tried some things but without success. :( seems that I have to do it by hand and that takes much time.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Why dont you ask for help in the commons? That would give you the largest group of people and I'm sure they could tell you the steps you are not understanding. I thought you just loaded your Dixie that you have already made with V4 and then do the Gen X transfer. Then you need to save it one way to make it a single Dial in Genesis. A dail you can name and add a image to. Then you load Genesis and Dial your Dixie. Just like loading Genesis and Dialing V4 or M4 if you have them for genesis.

I do not know the steps but I have read about people doing it. I'm sure the help is out there.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited June 2012

Hi Cosmo...

Did you not see my response in the other thread ?

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/33429/

or did that not help ?

Edit: forgot... really like the image of the tree with the boots

Post edited by niccipb on
    edited December 1969

niccipb said:
    Hi Cosmo...

Did you not see my response in the other thread ?

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/33429/

or did that not help ?

Edit: forgot... really like the image of the tree with the boots

soooooorryyyyyyyyyyy :red: haven`t read it... but yet I have. many thanks :) will try it tomorrow or monday :) guess that should work (hope) :)

many thanks again :)

edited June 2012

a new one

dx_music_1_sw_small.jpg
    800 x 450 - 50K
    dx_music_1_sw_small_2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 94K
    Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

delightful

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    delightful

thank you :) Dixie can be all she want it seems :)

edited December 1969

Hot DAM!! I seem to have lost my N key. It still works, I think you get my meaning.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hot DAM!! I seem to have lost my N key. It still works, I think you get my meaning.

and the T key :lol:

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    a new one

Great, she looks really cool, and the POV is superb. Does she have a story [like the "fog boots", I thought the story behind those boots was great].....maybe she is just starting out or, an audition for the XFactor??? :coolsmile:

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I must say cosmo that was a great look through your thread. Great posing of Dixie, great posing. Great to see you trying different things too.

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    cosmo71 said:
    a new one

Great, she looks really cool, and the POV is superb. Does she have a story [like the "fog boots", I thought the story behind those boots was great].....maybe she is just starting out or, an audition for the XFactor??? :coolsmile:

thanks :) and sorry no...there is no story behind this scene except, was sitting and working through some stuff while the radio was on, was at night and there was this indiependent radio show we have on this one station along through the whole night from midnight until 6am and they brought a song of a woman with a guittar, it was a slow sad folk song and I thought: try to catch the mood :)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I must say cosmo that was a great look through your thread. Great posing of Dixie, great posing. Great to see you trying different things too.

thanks mr. szark :) nice that you enjoyed the visit of my thread :)

edited December 1969

DX black and white

DX_SW_1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 60K
    edited December 1969

simple but effectiv :)

dx_midnight_foto_1_sw_wp_small.jpg
    800 x 450 - 31K
    dx_midnight_foto_1_sw_small.jpg
    800 x 450 - 37K
    dx_midnight_foto_1_small.jpg
    800 x 450 - 39K
    edited December 1969

good follow up

edited December 1969

and as portrait

dx_midnight_foto_portrait.jpg
    800 x 800 - 57K
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    good follow up

thanks and have a look at the portrait ;)

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Great Portrait, looks amazing in b/w!

edited December 1969

sedor said:
    Great Portrait, looks amazing in b/w!

thanks, have you visited page 11? :)

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    bigh said:
    good follow up

thanks and have a look at the portrait ;)

nice - I have seen so many - they get old now .

edited December 1969

Just wait till we get FLAG's again. Cosmo does some Very good Flag worthy Dixie stuff.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just wait till we get FLAG's again. Cosmo does some Very good Flag worthy Dixie stuff.
    ROFLOL Indeed
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

what is FLAG ????? :roll:

edited December 1969

The things we dont have right now. Like the NUDITY one, so we could post our Boobie and Butt stuff. I miss them. sniffle!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    The things we dont have right now. Like the NUDITY one, so we could post our Boobie and Butt stuff. I miss them. sniffle!

try to post and you will see what is okay and what is not :)

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    Jaderail said:

try to post and you will see what is okay and what is not :) I done been swatted once, I know how far I can go. You push it sometimes but follow the rules. I always go that one step to far. %-P

edited December 1969

for the flag fans :) but without nudity LoL

dx_gogo_2_small_sw.jpg
    800 x 450 - 30K
    edited December 1969

Cut it out Cosmo. I'll have to come hurt you. It's way too early in my world for renders like that. My blood may start to flow or something, can not allow that.

Don't, look Jade. Don't look. Darn, to late.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Cut it out Cosmo. I'll have to come hurt you. It's way too early in my world for renders like that. My blood may start to flow or something, can not allow that.

Don't, look Jade. Don't look. Darn, to late.

ups, I just have send you a message ... hopefully you get no heart attack :red: