samples of my renders - by cosmo

Comments

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ha Ha Ha! I now have Madonna's song Vouge playing in my head.

maybe I should do some "human nature" renders :coolsmile:

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Hehe, go ahead and do it!

Cool renders, there are so many "sides" of Dixie we don't know - never thought she's also a "photostudio shoot" girl :D

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

cosmo71 said:
    cosmo71 said:
    I see pubic hair, lol! That would have been removed even in the old thread. No pun intended. :P

interesting to see on what you are paying attention :lol: I self haven`t noticed that :lol:

Let's just say I miss the 90's. LOL

what was at the 90`s?????:roll:

Let's just say certain, um, models of the era had a bit more variety to their, um, "landscape" than models of today. ;)

I just spotted this thread and totally burst out laughing when I read that conversation. I know what you mean though, there seems to be a trend among women these days, and that is the desire to shave a lot (I blame Brazil for this phenomena).

I suppose it is sexy in a very RAW sort of way, but I still think women from previous decades looked sexier, especially the 70's. I love movies from the 70's, and without a doubt, one of the reasons for that is the way the women were natural and the way they wore their clothes, hair, and makeup back then. Back then, women had hair that looked feminine, they wore tight hot-pants that pulled in all the right places, and just a super thin top and no bra required - hot as hell.

And it's not all about being pervy, either, I mean even with flares which are effectively over-sized pants, they still managed to look sexier than what is generally worn these days. I think it's the mystery of what lies beneath the clothes, and those clothes were better at giving you a good idea - while still leaving the rest to your imagination.

So for me, I think cosmo's second pool pic, the one with her foot in the pool, is the sexiest image in the thread so far. We get a hint of what lies beneath the bikini top and bottom even though we can't see it for real. But anyway, this is starting to sound a bit pervy so I'll shut up now. Still, top marks to Tako for spotting what he spotted, even I never noticed it until I looked after reading the comment.

lol

Post edited by pumeco on
    edited December 1969

PS: I should probably add to my previous post that women from the 60's are equally as sexy for all the same reasons. The only reason I emphasised the 70's is because I tend to prefer cinema from the 70's and see a heck of a lot of it, so I was likely a bit biased there.

A lot of what's sexy about the seventies of course originated in the sixties and carried over.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If this conversation continues I will pull up a chair and get me a cigar.

• Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited December 1969

pumeco said:
    PS: I should probably add to my previous post that women from the 60's are equally as sexy for all the same reasons. The only reason I emphasised the 70's is because I tend to prefer cinema from the 70's and see a heck of a lot of it, so I was likely a bit biased there.

A lot of what's sexy about the seventies of course originated in the sixties and carried over.

I do like the long hair that the womens had in the 60's and 70's.
    I hate 80's hair.
    These days there's a lot of interesting hairstyles but I still prefer the classic long hair.

Then again...I find personality to be the sexiest aspect of all.
    A sweet disposition and playful attitude in a woman would win over
    a sexy-looking but mean-spiritied lass any day for me.

The sad thing is I've met too many meanies in my time which generally made me
    less than enthusiastic on the whole subject. That's why I concentrate on nature photography these days.
    (That's also why I tell Cosmo to make Dixie smile.)

edited May 2012

Chair pulled, cigar lit. My hay days were the 70's. High school, loads of pretty young lasses in the tight pants and tube tops ect... NO dress codes back then. It was eye candy all day every day. Pool parties were the best, I think everyone of the girls tried to see who could wear the smallest and thinest stuff they could find. Some of the bolder ones even wore the Tee Shirt type cloth suits. MAN I miss those days.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

what a conversation :lol:

edited December 1969

and now we need... a illustration :P

edited December 1969

well :lol: i think that is totally forbidden to post :lol:

edited December 1969

@Tako
    Same here, personality is most important, always!

I agree about the hair as well, I love the styles of the 60's and 70's, but hate the 80's styles. I think a lot of the 60's and 70's naturalness had something to do with the hippie movements. I think that's why nothing looked faked then, just sort of free and beautiful, natural. Of course the 80's came along and spoiled it with all that sprayed "big hair", and the media telling women what they should and shouldn't be.

@Jaderail
    What I wouldn't give to be you back then!

I was born in the seventies, so unfortunately I was too young to appreciate the women back then. Still, I've been told quite a few times that I was a beautiful baby (WTF), and that women were always asking if they could pick me up and stuff. Apparently I've been kissed and hugged by many women from that decade.

Bloody typical that is, I've been pressed-up against all those breasts while being kissed, and I can't remember a damn thing!

@Cosmo
    You need to get working on a retro babe to keep the excitement going!

edited May 2012

like that? it is an older render. some of you knowing my old threat at the old forum should know this

dx_70s_1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 67K
    Post edited by cosmo71 on
    edited December 1969

also an old one. hair probably not 70`s but the outfit could be :)

autostop_3_small_2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 151K
    edited December 1969

From time to time I want to upload one of my old renders that I have posted in the old forum, do you think that this is a good idea or should I don`t do that? Let me know :)

edited May 2012

The first one looks a bit scary, I wouldn't argue with her!

The second one reminds me of a scene from a 70's movie, something I saw on a film trailer, plus, hot-pants are always a pleasing sight. There's a website somewhere that sells retro-styled clothes, and it was good because they photographed the models from different angles. Would have been great for anyone referencing the styles, I'll post it if I can find it.

As for uploading older stuff, don't see why not, at least on occasion. Not everyone who visits this thread will have seen the other stuff. I only visited it myself because I was casually reading through threads at random, those I hadn't visited before, so these renders are all new to me.

I'm still catching up even now.

Post edited by pumeco on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I thought you would have at least something of that prehistoric creature that you liked. The one that was in your avatar.

edited December 1969

sorry, the next days I have not so much time to visit the forum or to do new good renders :long: the summer flew got me

edited December 1969

You don't have Flu, you have Man-Flu which is known the world over to be a lot worse than Flu. Women don't understand why it effects men so badly, but that is the reason, it's because we get Man-Flu. I'm sorry to hear you have it and wish you a speedy recovery!

BTW, are your women Latin?
    I was just curious because they have notably wider hips than most women renders I see here, they're also quite fleshy.

edited December 1969

pumeco said:
    You don't have Flu, you have Man-Flu which is known the world over to be a lot worse than Flu. Women don't understand why it effects men so badly, but that is the reason, it's because we get Man-Flu. I'm sorry to hear you have it and wish you a speedy recovery!

BTW, are your women Latin?
    I was just curious because they have notably wider hips than most women renders I see here, they're also quite fleshy.

yeap, men suffer very much if they have flu :lol: I think it is one of the worst diseases for men :lol: men can bear a lot but not flu :lol:

well, to the "hip - fleshy" issue. I don`t like these super model figures just so simple :lol: and I prefer a round bum :) not a to big butt but well formed. all these slim super models if in reallity or in digital art work let me relatively cold.

edited December 1969

It's difficult to say what type of figure I prefer.

I used to have a preference for slimmer figures with some elegance, but over the years I've started to appreciate curves as well. I could post some fine specimens of both body types, but I don't think the moderators would approve - lol

edited December 1969

pumeco said:
    It's difficult to say what type of figure I prefer.

I used to have a preference for slimmer figures with some elegance, but over the years I've started to appreciate curves as well. I could post some fine specimens of both body types, but I don't think the moderators would approve - lol

Hehe, well, I could post the hell out of this thread with "special" renders :lol:

edited December 1969

Desert Dixie

dx_desert_small_800.jpg
    800 x 800 - 136K
    edited June 2012

and the whole scene by using the hilly sorround by first bastion and texture from jack tomalins native village, the next days I will work on a huge native village scene. Lisas dead bushes and trees from perching places by Ken Gillard, skydome by AM

dx_desert_small_wide.jpg
    800 x 450 - 114K
    Post edited by cosmo71 on
    edited December 1969

Well I'm a Bruuna fan, talk about curves. My good ones won't pass the TOS eather.

edited December 1969

Curves are always good :D

And to get around the TOS, we have Deviantart :P ;)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Hopefully tags will be added soon so people can start posting their images again.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Hopefully tags will be added soon so people can start posting their images again.

?

can`t we post images???

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Yes images can be posted. Just no violence, nudity etc.. Anything that would require you to add a tag to the image.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Yes images can be posted. Just no violence, nudity etc.. Anything that would require you to add a tag to the image.

well nudity is a story of its own. if with or without tag it is restricted to just the upper bodyparts or a viewpoint from nearly behind and to see this a bit less serious: I can`t see the difference between a nude animal and a nude human being. basically this is discrimination of animals...no...of human beings :lol:

edited December 1969

sedor said:
    Curves are always good :D

And to get around the TOS, we have Deviantart :P ;)

not allways...not in winter on a frozen street :lol: