Lashes Utilities for Genesis 2, 3 and 8 [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Hi Hellboy, Great product. Did you ever get any feedback from DAZ about the MR possibility of this product? 

Thank you!

Richard 

•  

RAMWolff said:

Hi Hellboy, Great product. Did you ever get any feedback from DAZ about the MR possibility of this product? 

Thank you!

Richard 

I'm about to wake this thread back from the dead!

I'm also here asking about it being a Merchant resource. I'm currently making a Male character and I need lashes for him.

I have lash Master for Genesis 8 female and I've tried to convert it to him, but the lashes distort.

Hellboy said:

I´m sorry for not being more present in the thread, things went nuts at home just during the release, but everything´s in order now :)

Mattymanx, I saw your PM, glad you figured it out. One of the issues between genereations I guess :P

As a vendor, all things MR are extra shiny for me too! So I understand the need for buying products as investment. I would like this to be MR. Actually that was my initial idea for my products under the "Utilities" name, But  I wasn´t sure how to deal with the fact that these are geometry and the adittional steps to rig them, which could be confusing for the vendor. It´s not a regular rigging to avoid distortions, because fiber lashes are very delicate in such a complicated area and they esily distort in a normal rigging. I guess I could leave instructions for that despite the vendor will surely understand just by looking at how they are made.

I will take a look at similar MR products like the one Phoenix1966 referenced and consult with DAZ, I would be happy to update the product description and let you know if I get a good way to do it! :D

Thank you very much for the comments and interest, I appreciate it a lot! heart

You've mentioned that you didn't know how the vendor would be able to rig the lashes. The lashes I use for my characters are fibermesh and I know how to fit them to the figure by the Tutorial that is provided by the Lash Master  Vendor. I think you could do the same with these wonderful lashes you created.

Here's the Tut for reference: docs.daz3d.com/lib/exe/fetch.php/public/read_me/index/58721/58721_lash-master-merchant-information.pdf

Thanks!

• lachilachi Posts: 74
    edited April 2023

I need help with the male version of this product. 

Apparently there is a bug in the male version because it does not behave correctly when used together with Camera Magic. 
    Camera Magic should be able to remember visibility, position, rotation and shapes of a product and it is working fine with the female version of the lashes.
    But when I use Camera Magic on a G8M or G8.1M having lashes, the lashes will be totally distorted.

I looked at the bones and it seems as if all the bones are not aligned with the bones of the character.
    How can I fix this? How can I re-align the bones of this product with the actual bones of the G8M or G8.1M?

Post edited by lachi on