Flash Sale alerts

Comments

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

Yup, I went to CS and they were very helpful :)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited July 2016

I really wish they hadn't added all those great new bundles. Now I'm kicking myself - as I'd rather have some of the other bundles then the ones I got yesterday. Poop. I am now sadface. I don't think those bundles will go that cheap again. :(

Victoria 6 Bundle, Michael 6 Bundle, The Girl 6 Bundle, Giselle 6 Bundle, Stephanie 6 Bundle, Genesis 2 Female Morphs Bundle - I don't have any of those and have been waiting for them to go cheap. Argh

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • will shetterlywill shetterly Posts: 278
    edited July 2016

divamakeup, you have a lot of company. I wish they would declare that anyone who bought one of the BRUTES, BRAWN AND BLING NEW RELEASES yesterday could buy newly added packs at the same discount With Daz, you never know whether to pounce or wait.

Post edited by will shetterly on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

I really wish they hadn't added all those great new bundles. Now I'm kicking myself - as I'd rather have some of the other bundles then the ones I got yesterday. Poop. I am now sadface. I don't think those bundles will go that cheap again. :(

Victoria 6 Bundle, Michael 6 Bundle, The Girl 6 Bundle, Giselle 6 Bundle, Stephanie 6 Bundle, Genesis 2 Female Morphs Bundle - I don't have any of those and have been waiting for them to go cheap. Argh

Argh too here ... I am long enough in the game to have even some of the Pro bundles, but for example I never even bought the Gia6 base ... now I could get the Starter bundle. But I spent money yesterday ... and now I would have to add another new release ...

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576

I think only the Gianni & Michael were $2.10, though? I got the firefighter, and 7 bundles (including the lizard and the minotaur) for $30. It was like $560 worth - woot!

- Greg

Kerya said:

Argh too here ... I am long enough in the game to have even some of the Pro bundles, but for example I never even bought the Gia6 base ... now I could get the Starter bundle. But I spent money yesterday ... and now I would have to add another new release ...

Yep, I know what you mean, @Kerya. That would have been nice to have the option to choose from all those bundles yesterday. Having all those bundles added to the sale the second day, while nice for those who hadn't bought yesterday, is a bit of a mean "gotcha" for those who did buy yesterday. Of course that's not their intention, and having more options NOW is nice. I'm just stating the way it feels to me. This is my first time since starting here at Daz that I've had buyer's remorse. Now I have to debate whether or not to ask for a refund for yeterday's purchases and try and rethink what I would get. But who knows how long this sale will last and I'd have to wait until after receiving the refund before purchasing any of the other added bundles. I really don't know how long that would take to refund the money to my husband and my joint bank acount.

I think only the Gianni & Michael were $2.10, though? I got the firefighter, and 7 bundles (including the lizard and the minotaur) for $30. It was like $560 worth - woot!

- Greg

Yeah, but I could have done something more like this: 

Which, while it comes out to slightly more,  I think I'd probably get more milage out of than the bundles I bought yesterday, as I rarely do male renders. 

However, if you and I end up doing our comic project (which I hope we do) then I WILL need the means to create some male characters. So in that case, I suppose it is a good idea that I went with the male bundles yesterday instead. It's just tough to see the bundles I've been wanting that have been on my wish list for months finally get down to a price where I could snag them, then it turns out I can't snag them after all.

Practially speaking though, I suppose my purchases yesterday would be better for the long run - given I don't have any other means of creating male characters other than a few freebie morphs which probably wouldn't get me far in creating diverse and interesting male characters.

It just kills me to have to pass up on the G2F Morphs, Girl 6, and Giselle 6 - since I've wanted them so long. Ah well, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be that cheap again some day. 

Ahhh SORRY for high-jacking the thread, guys. I just realized this was the ALERTS thread. I'll shut up now. lol

Oh don't worry :) This thread seems to love conversations from time to time.

Besides, we're all conditioned to rush to the thread when Ati posts ;)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    ... Now I have to debate whether or not to ask for a refund for yeterday's purchases and try and rethink what I would get. But who knows how long this sale will last and I'd have to wait until after receiving the refund before purchasing any of the other added bundles. I really don't know how long that would take to refund the money to my husband and my joint bank acount.

Faster: ask for store credit instead of refund to your bank account - it shows up at once and you are going to spend it here anyway.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,250

Ah-ah-ah! They're go-o-o-ne... That wasn't long enough...

Kerya said:
    ... Now I have to debate whether or not to ask for a refund for yeterday's purchases and try and rethink what I would get. But who knows how long this sale will last and I'd have to wait until after receiving the refund before purchasing any of the other added bundles. I really don't know how long that would take to refund the money to my husband and my joint bank acount.

Faster: ask for store credit instead of refund to your bank account - it shows up at once and you are going to spend it here anyway.

Looks like the sale is over ..that was FAST. I guess that makes up my mind for me. 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576
    edited July 2016
    Kerya said:

Looks like the sale is over ..that was FAST. I guess that makes up my mind for me. 

...indeed. just looked at the clock and 23:43 here which means after Midnight Daz time.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,082

Let's try that conditioning. :)))

New stuff in fastgrab: http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996
    Ati said:

Let's try that conditioning. :)))

New stuff in fastgrab: http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/

Ooh, you seem to be a few minutes earlier today.

There's also a new selective offer for those that might not be logging in checking the store several times a day related to the Vega bundle.

I die a little every time I see the mess that is the new what's hot list. It's making checking the store unpleasant.

• boisselazonboisselazon Posts: 458

I was just in time yesterday and got so many bundles at just 2usd each!!! (and several at 7usd) got 1000usd worth of bundles at just 90usd! Want more!! want this with G3 now!! Wand this for pro bundles also (g3 mostly)

• I got my store credit!

I was just in time yesterday and got so many bundles at just 2usd each!!! (and several at 7usd) got 1000usd worth of bundles at just 90usd! Want more!! want this with G3 now!! Wand this for pro bundles also (g3 mostly)

Haha, that's not going to happen :) I sorta predicted a while ago that DAZ was going to do this approach with their back catalog. They literally lose no money by putting their older bundles out like this, since every purchase at this point is an incremental sale.
    More stuff added to fast grab since this morning :)
  • lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996
    mtl1 said:

Haha, that's not going to happen :) I sorta predicted a while ago that DAZ was going to do this approach with their back catalog. They literally lose no money by putting their older bundles out like this, since every purchase at this point is an incremental sale.

There have been some insane offers with V7 at the least, but I suspect those are more to get people started on buying G3 content. I think I may have seen Eva really cheap at some point too, but yeah generally G3 isn't likely to pop up at that price anytime soon.

I really like these super cheap G2 bundles because I already have most of the female content I want for that era so wouldn't normally buy any more, and don't really want to invest into the male side because, well, it wasn't that well supported in the end and G3 looks noticeably better off in my eyes. But then when prices drop that low, I'm going to buy, and even if it's only a tiny amount of money, it's still money I would never otherwise have spent on that content.

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    lx said:
    mtl1 said:

There have been some insane offers with V7 at the least, but I suspect those are more to get people started on buying G3 content. I think I may have seen Eva really cheap at some point too, but yeah generally G3 isn't likely to pop up at that price anytime soon.

I really like these super cheap G2 bundles because I already have most of the female content I want for that era so wouldn't normally buy any more, and don't really want to invest into the male side because, well, it wasn't that well supported in the end and G3 looks noticeably better off in my eyes. But then when prices drop that low, I'm going to buy, and even if it's only a tiny amount of money, it's still money I would never otherwise have spent on that content.

It's all clothing you can use with whatever your preferred figure is, if you've got the right clothing clone, right? 

For example, I don't use Genesis2, but thanks to Sickleyield's clones I can take any of this clothing and put it onto my preferred Genesis1.  And by the same token if Genesis3  is your preferred, there's the 'wear them all' clone from  valzheimer that will allow you to make all this bundled clothing into Genesis3 clothes.  So these bundles aren't just beneficial for Genesis2 users, but really for everyone I think.  :)

• boisselazonboisselazon Posts: 458
    Jonstark said:
    lx said:
    mtl1 said:

It's all clothing you can use with whatever your preferred figure is, if you've got the right clothing clone, right? 

For example, I don't use Genesis2, but thanks to Sickleyield's clones I can take any of this clothing and put it onto my preferred Genesis1.  And by the same token if Genesis3  is your preferred, there's the 'wear them all' clone from  valzheimer that will allow you to make all this bundled clothing into Genesis3 clothes.  So these bundles aren't just beneficial for Genesis2 users, but really for everyone I think.  :)

THIS!

So many bundles so cheap for G2 are a lot of assets for G3 also! I can cover every single aspects of fantasy with those Hairs/clothes/weapons/assets/whatever-it-is....

More of this, I liked the full possibilities given by the minautors and lizards mens: and when I saw that I could get Main Bundle + HD extension bundles for 2usd each it wav a no brainer! And I can wear them with those bundles also. 

At the end of the day, It ets a lot of possibilities covered (and If I were 100 bucks richer, I'd spend them on the 14 missing  bundles I couldn't afford at that time)

Ferdibrand Goodchild in Fast Grab looks really cool! What a unique looking character! He's definitely modeled to be hobbit like, but I bet you could even dial back his hands and feet and get more common male propotions. I kind of love him but spent my money on the bundles sale. lol Hubby would kill me if I spent more on Daz so soon. Ahhh The delema! haha

I kind of love him but spent my money on the bundles sale. lol Hubby would kill me if I spent more on Daz so soon. Ahhh The delema! haha

It's Friday (oh, Saturday already here... :)), fastgrabs usually stay for the weekend. Give him 2 more days... :)))

• Huh. Didn't notice at the time, but the Minotaur 6 HD bundle included the G2M anatomical elements.  At $2.10 that was a lot cheaper than buying a Pro pack.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786

Hey, we're at 99 pages; we'll need a new thread...

WandW said:

Hey, we're at 99 pages; we'll need a new thread...

We can only start a new thread with another 95% off deal........ wink

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

...95% off Stonemason's store...?  Yeah I could get into that.

I'm still waiting for a V3 and older sale here... *crickets*

• I would love a big sale on the first three generations of DAZ figures. There are items that I can't rationalize at full price but would be mighty happy to have at a major discount.

I realize we're chatting a lot more on this thread than usual. I think it's the combination of the big sale and knowing we'll be starting a new thread soon.

• Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750

Love to see a (very) good sale on 2/3rd generation products. There is just no way I'm paying $20-30 for a set of clothing that out of date. The prices where fair in the tiny market of the time put surely 20 sales at 75% off in a week is better then one sale at full price a month?

This discussion has been closed.