dForce Verified Functional Clothing [Out of the Box]

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

This is for...Divamakeup  no one seems to be answering her question...

I tried the Sensibility on V4.. it does drape.. but... It's taking a veeeery long time... here's a glimpse of what I have so far...

Oh, Thank You! :D I appreciate you testing that out! Please let me know how it goes - if you finish the simulation, that is. I understand if you stop it early, cause WOW! Nearly an HOUR and only half way there? Ouch!

I posted more pictures below this one.. there is a LOT of separation on the bands of the sleeves... I fudged a render to hide them... You may have to refresh the page to see the other renders... You responded pretty quickly back.  How long is the simulation supposed to take???  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?  :(

Yeah, I've been seeing the forum being weird lately - other people's posts sometimes don't show up for me for quite a few minutes, even if I refresh the page. :(

Oy, I see what you mean about the sleeve speration. Weird. :( 

Simulation time is going to vary greatly depending on your machine and your graphics card, I believe. I have a fairly new machine with a decent card and my simulations usually run anywhere from 1 minute to 20 minutes depending on what all I have in the scene and how complex the item is that dForce is simulating. People with older machines or older video cards are probably going to be getting much higher sim times.

Thank you again for testing the dress! That was really nice of you. :D

Oh my are you a lucky kitten... :)  My hard drive died 2 months ago so I had to get a new one... Not complaining.. I got 5tb of hard drive now.. woo hoot.. and expanded my RAM memory to 16gb... but unfortunately I have to live with my graphics card... an AMD Radeon HD 5570 (not to shabby... can't afford to buy a Nvidea card)... my computer has an AMD Phenom II X6 1045T Processor 2.70 GHz... I'm told it's pretty powerful... lol.  It will have to do.  I'll play more with the dForce... I'll add my simulation time when I post my renders.  I'd love to have a 1minute simulation (criezzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Four things really helped me to speed up my simulations:

1) Turn the "Start Bones from Memorized Pose" to OFF

2) Turn "Self Colide" (under the surfaces tab) to OFF

3) Turn the figure's resolution down to "Base"

4) Hide EVERYTHING in the scene except the figure and the clothing item you're simulating

(If you're already doing those, just ignore this. lol)

CHECKING PROJECT....

Four things really helped me to speed up my simulations:

1) Turn the "Start Bones from Memorized Pose" to OFF... off... CHECK

2) Turn "Self Colide" (under the surfaces tab) to OFF... off on belt, buckle and dress... CHECK

3) Turn the figure's resolution down to "Base"... no other option given.. so.. CHECK

4) Hide EVERYTHING in the scene except the figure and the clothing item you're simulating... nothing else is in the scene except back wall and floor ... both were off.  I usually leave the floor on if it is a long dress though.  Not sure if that is correct or if dForce knows there is a floor there on all simulations.

(If you're already doing those, just ignore this. lol) ... I'll play more today playing special attention to what you suggest.  More later...

Oh.. does this mean the hair too?  So simulate with the character bald???  lol

Oh, H3ll yes! LOL... If it ain't part of the sim, hide it. You do need a floor of some sort if the clothing will touch it, otherwise it keeps going. However, a single poly plane primitive works just fine in many situations.

btw... If I... 'Turn the "Start Bones from Memorized Pose" to OFF' ... if the dress is long... as in the MFD... the skirt never goes OVER the leg like it should.. it just simulates from between the legs straight down. (see below) Only way I got a good simulation is to turn this ON.

Try using the first "animated" setting in the drop-down, (Simulation Settings,) with the default pose at Frame 0 and the target pose about halfway down the Timeline. (I generally use 61 frames, so set my pose at frame 30, but frame 15 with 31 frames should work as well.)

Odaa said:

The other thing I've found is that simulating multiple layers (like with your jacket and dress) takes a lot of time. I just finished playing with Elven Dress for Genesis in dForce (hood, cape and dress set to dForce) and a thirty frame, animated drape with the standard timesavers (self-collide and memorized pose turned off) took 15 minutes.

Dress did fine, although the sleeves and the hood end of being kind of heavy and limp-looking with Simulation Strength at 1.0-might work better at 0.8 or 0.5. Cape required weightmapping at the clasp, and the front section of the cape kind of floated out from the body like I had a wind node going.

Thank you Odaa... I'm not sure how to simulate them separately.  I thought if I had only the dress selected it would just simulate that.. but it ended up doing both pieces.  15minutes is still not bad for your 3 things.. my dress/jacket took 25minutes... I will have to try simulating it again without the hair (as Aave suggested)  Have NO idea what weightmapping is... humm.. Do you have your experiment uploaded somewhere?.. I'd love to see it... I'm determined to get dForce to work... ;)

Check out this post, and let me know if that helps you understand weightmapping. If you have any questions there, feel free to ask. (I expect to finish a post I've got in draft later today. Holidays have been busier than expected!)

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760
    Odaa said:

SpaceDweller for V4: First off, this converts quite well to G3F, at least if you have Sickleyield's Ultra Templates. Dress is the main piece that works, although I haven't tested the pants exhaustively. The main body of the cape isn't wielded to the collar, and will fall off unless additional steps are taken. I recommend dForcing the cape and making it not visible to DForce simulation. Tabard-the outer layer above the dress-throws errors when I try to run a simulation, but making it invisible in simulation and then setting it to collide with the dress once the dynamic simulation is done, and using the tabard's built in movement morphs to finish positioning it.

On more complicated things with layers, I tend to run the dForce work flow in layers.

I will start with the item closest to the body only (and set all outer clothing items and hair as invisible to the simulation)
    When I'm satisfied I will move onto the next item and set the fist part to Freeze Simulation.
    As I move through the items I will set dFoce onto that item.  Everything that's already been simulated will be set to "Freeze Simulation" and everything that's not had a turn will be invisible to simulation.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074
    Mada said:

Dresses that wouldn't split that far apart in real life won't do it with dforce either, it will either start pulling through the mesh underneath or explode. What I would try for that pose is using the timeline - set it up so that the plane moves upwards and push the dress up to above her knees - then start your pose sequence later in the timeline once its above her knee, that way it should fall more like a dress that you pull up because its too narrow to step that far. That said I haven't tried doing it myself so no guarantee that it would work :)

I am going to try that right now... I never thought to use the plane as a guideline... I think that's what you mean.  I think I understand the timeline bit... I'll post asap... Thanks Mada!

ok.. I guess I don't know what you mean... The dress is totally ignoring my floor plane (like the shoes)... I'll have to see if I can find a video on how to use the timeline. Gonna be a bit til I figure it out.  Thanks for suggestion.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Mada said:

Dresses that wouldn't split that far apart in real life won't do it with dforce either, it will either start pulling through the mesh underneath or explode. What I would try for that pose is using the timeline - set it up so that the plane moves upwards and push the dress up to above her knees - then start your pose sequence later in the timeline once its above her knee, that way it should fall more like a dress that you pull up because its too narrow to step that far. That said I haven't tried doing it myself so no guarantee that it would work :)

I am going to try that right now... I never thought to use the plane as a guideline... I think that's what you mean.  I think I understand the timeline bit... I'll post asap... Thanks Mada!

ok.. I guess I don't know what you mean... The dress is totally ignoring my floor plane (like the shoes)... I'll have to see if I can find a video on how to use the timeline. Gonna be a bit til I figure it out.  Thanks for suggestion.

You need to add the dForce modifier "Static Surface" to anything that the simulated item is meant to colide with. So make sure you add the Static Surface modifier to your floor primitive. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    edited December 2017
    Mada said:

You need to add the dForce modifier "Static Surface" to anything that the simulated item is meant to colide with. So make sure you add the Static Surface modifier to your floor primitive. 

In my experience, that is not the case. Simulated items collide with all visible geometry in the scene, unless you have set Visible in Simulation to OFF. You only need to add the Static Surface modifier if you want to be able to control friction on that collision object.

Post edited by barbult on
  • MadaMada Posts: 1,869
    edited December 2017

I'm using the timeline in both these videos - maybe it will help :)

Post edited by Mada on
    barbult said:
    Mada said:

In my experience, that is not the case. Simulated items collide with all visible geometry in the scene, unless you have set Visible in Simulation to OFF. You only need to add the Static Surface modifier if you want to be able to control friction on that collision object.

Huh, they might have changed it then? Because I could have sworn that when I first started messing with dForce (but this was in it's beta stage) that if you didn't apply the static surface modifier to the floor plane the clothing falls through it. They might have changed it though. 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    barbult said:
    Mada said:

Huh, they might have changed it then? Because I could have sworn that when I first started messing with dForce (but this was in it's beta stage) that if you didn't apply the static surface modifier to the floor plane the clothing falls through it. They might have changed it though. 

I don't recall ever using the Static Surface modifier on the the floor, but I do recall things that managed to ignore the existance of other items in the scene. It might be specific to the item being simulated. In any event, I much rather use that modifier and not need it, then waste time running a sim only to find I do need it! I think it's a good habit to have.

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,210

The Autumnal Outfit for Genesis 8 Female https://www.daz3d.com/autumnal-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s

This seems to drape well straight out of the box with just the standard dForce modifier applied.

imageimage

What skirt is that? Thanks.

L'Adair said:
    barbult said:
    Mada said:

I don't recall ever using the Static Surface modifier on the the floor, but I do recall things that managed to ignore the existance of other items in the scene. It might be specific to the item being simulated. In any event, I much rather use that modifier and not need it, then waste time running a sim only to find I do need it! I think it's a good habit to have.

Very true! :) Considering how long some simulations take, it's probably best to err on the side of caution. lol

Mada said:

ok... that is not working.. I must be missing something.. the plane (added Static Surface modifier to it... CHECK...Visible in Simulation IS.. ON.. CHECK)  I used for the floor is being ignored... I restarted a whole new project and all I get are holes in her dress where the floor is... but the dress still goes below the floor.  I need a step1 .. step2... etc.. set of instructions.. If I ever get this figured out... I'm gonna write one.. lol.  I can't be the only one having this much trouble :( 

Mada said:

ok... that is not working.. I must be missing something.. the plane (added Static Surface modifier to it... CHECK...Visible in Simulation IS.. ON.. CHECK)  I used for the floor is being ignored... I restarted a whole new project and all I get are holes in her dress where the floor is... but the dress still goes below the floor.  I need a step1 .. step2... etc.. set of instructions.. If I ever get this figured out... I'm gonna write one.. lol.  I can't be the only one having this much trouble :( 

Is your pose taking the figure BELOW the floore plane? Because that's the only thing I can think of why the dress would be going below the floor.

I'm about to have dinner but after I eat I'll try and come up with a quick step by step tutorial and post it. 

Mada said:

Is your pose taking the figure BELOW the floore plane? Because that's the only thing I can think of why the dress would be going below the floor.

I'm about to have dinner but after I eat I'll try and come up with a quick step by step tutorial and post it. 

Yes Diva... I thought the dress would HIKE UP to the floor plane (as Aave suggested) and then stop... but it's not.  Darn .. this is harder than I thought... Leave it to me to think 'outside the box' and mess stuff up... Have a great dinner.. I'll be about for a few more hours.. I'm not tired yet.  I'll keep playing.. Thank you for your help :)

edited December 2017

Here's a look at my quick render with the floor plane as static... you can see the dress isn't HIKED UP to the floor.... bummer... I'm gonna see if I can figure out the timeline stuff Mada suggested... and I see I have a few more posts to read.

MFD dForce test floor plane.jpg
    1578 x 748 - 203K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
    edited December 2017
    Mada said:

I'm using the timeline in both these videos - maybe it will help :)

Thank you Mada.. I'm watching both... I watched the one with the red dress last night.. I'll have to rewatch it slower.. lol.. I like to follow along. ;)

edited December 2017

Ok, here's a quick step by step. This is just how I do, there might be better ways to do it, but this is just how I, personally, do it. In this walkthrough I'll be using Victoria 6, but you can probably use any Genesis figure. I've not tried it with Victoria 4, I think, but I've heard some have had trouble using dForce with her. I don't think I've tried it with her though, so for now I'm just using Genesis 2 for this.

1. Load your figure.
    2. Go to the Parameters tab and turn the "Resolution Level" to "Base".
    3. Create a Plane Primitive for the ground plane (Create >> New Primitive >> Plane) - I set it at 2 M and 125 Divisions.
    4. Select the Plane in the Scene tab then make it a dForce Static Surface (Edit >> Object >> Geometry >> Add dForce Modifier: Static Surface).
    5. Pose your figure.
    6. Load the clothing item to your figure. For this wallkthrough I'm using the Morphing Fantasy Dress for G2F.
    7. Add the dForce Modifier "Dynamic Surface" to the clothing item (Edit >> Object >> Geometry >> Add dForce Modifier: Dynamic Surface).
    8. With the clothing item selected, go to the Surfaces tab and turn Self Collide to Off.
    9. Use smoothing and shaping morphs to make sure that the clothing is completely OUTSIDE the figure (no poke-through) and that the clothing item is 100% ABOVE the Primitive Ground Plane (look under the plane to make sure none of the cloth is poking through it).
    10. Go to the Simulation Settings and turn Start From Memorized Pose to Off.
    11. Turn Frames to Simulate to "Current Frame".
    12. Run the Simulation.
    13. I like to convert the clothing item to Sub D when it's done, as it often helps to smooth out the cloth (Edit >> Object >> Geometry >> Convert to SubD). It's optional though, I think. 

See if that works for you. Once you get the steps down you can do more complex things like using the Time Line and/or using the "Start Bones from Memorized Posed". Both of which require a bit more thought in the pose and making sure that at no time during the simulation the clothing drops below the primitive plane and that the figure's fingers or feet don't collide too much with the cloth (which can cause clothing explosions). But like I said, once you get a feel for it and doing the static pose simulations, you can branch off into the more complex simulations. 

Post edited by 3Diva on

Ok, here's a quick step by step. This is just how I do, there might be better ways to do it, but this is just how I, personally, do it. In this walkthrough I'll be using Victoria 6, but you can probably use any Genesis figure. I've not tried it with Victoria 4, I think, but I've heard some have had trouble using dForce with her. I don't think I've tried it with her though, so for now I'm just using Genesis 2 for this.

1. Load your figure.
    3. Create a Plane Primitive for the ground plane (Create >> New Primitive >> Plane) - I set it at 2 M and 125 Divisions.
    4. Select the Plane in the Scene tab then make it a dForce Static Surface (Edit >> Object >> Geometry >> Add dForce Modifier: Static Surface).
    5. Pose your figure.
    6. Load the clothing item to your figure. For this wallkthrough I'm using the Morphing Fantasy Dress for G2F.
    7. Add the dForce Modifier "Dynamic Surface" to the clothing item (Edit >> Object >> Geometry >> Add dForce Modifier: Dynamic Surface).
    8. With the clothing item selected, go to the Surfaces tab and turn Self Collide to Off.
    9. Use smoothing and shaping morphs to make sure that the clothing is completely OUTSIDE the figure (no poke-through) and that the clothing item is 100% ABOVE the Primitive Ground Plane (look under the plane to make sure none of the cloth is poking through it).
    12. Run the Simulation.

See if that works for you. Once you get the steps down you can do more complex things like using the Time Line and/or using the "Start Bones from Memorized Posed". Both of which require a bit more thought in the pose and making sure that at no time during the simulation the clothing drops below the primitive plane and that the figure's fingers or feet don't collide too much with the cloth (which can cause clothing explosions). But like I said, once you get a feel for it and doing the static pose simulations, you can branch off into the more complex simulations. 

aaaaa HAAAAAAAAAA... I knew I was missing something.. NO where did anyone mention Item #10 in your instructions... So I have to shape the dress around the mannequin BEFORE i simulate!   I'm so excited.. gonna try that now... I have G2 and the MFD for her.. Brb.. lol.  Now I can't sleep... lol

edited December 2017

1. Load your figure.
    5. Pose your figure.
    12. Run the Simulation.

aaaaa HAAAAAAAAAA... I knew I was missing something.. NO where did anyone mention Item #10 in your instructions... So I have to shape the dress around the mannequin BEFORE i simulate!   I'm so excited.. gonna try that now... I have G2 and the MFD for her.. Brb.. lol.  Now I can't sleep... lol

I hope it works for you. Let me know how it goes! :)  The key is to make sure that the cloth is outside and above anything that it's going to collide with. Make sure it's not touching the floor plane and that it's not poking through the body.

Post edited by 3Diva on

1. Load your figure.
    5. Pose your figure.
    12. Run the Simulation.

I hope it works for you. Let me know how it goes! :)  The key is to make sure that the cloth is outside and above anything that it's going to collide with. Make sure it's not touching the floor plane and that it's not poking through the body.

Got'cha... running simulation now... I'm gonna copy and paste your steps into a notecard for future reference.. I'll post resultas as soon as the simulation is finished (crosses fingers)

edited December 2017

ok.. quick play before bedtime... I wasn't sure if I should turn smoothing ON before simulation... so I have some poke though in the back by her tushie.  Here's before (with morphs) and after simulation.  I'll play more tomorrow... getting tired.  Thanks for help :)  Merry Christmas!!!

MFD OLIVIA dancing test BEFORE morphs only.jpg
    704 x 702 - 69K
    MFD OLIVIA dancing test AFTER.jpg
    986 x 716 - 104K
    edited December 2017

ok.. quick play before bedtime... I wasn't sure if I should turn smoothing ON before simulation... so I have some poke though in the back by her tushie.  Here's before (with morphs) and after simulation.  I'll play more tomorrow... getting tired.  Thanks for help :)  Merry Christmas!!!

Looks like you might have moved the dress out too far from the body before simulating. 

You're getting it though. I think you can probably use the Time Line or the Start Bones from Memorized Pose if you're comfortable with the simulation process (you'll get MUCH better draping with those). 

I hope that the tutorial was helpful. Merry Christmas! :) Sleep well!

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • I've actually been a bit disappointed in the dForce products that have come out so far, there is so much more you can do with it and they are not being used maybe it just a tough learning curve for vendor at the start. I'm sure it will get better in the future when they learn more. I give at least 3 different option to load it and a half hour walk through on using it, but that's me any doubt I do a tutorial, heck I may not even get it through QA but you have to start somewhere before taking on the more complex stuff ! so looking forward to what people can do once they get their head around it !

• Mada said:

The modifier is needed for static surfaces only if you wish to change from the default values - all items will be treated as static unless Visible In Simulation is off for the object.

Mada said:

The modifier is needed for static surfaces only if you wish to change from the default values - all items will be treated as static unless Visible In Simulation is off for the object.

If that is true... then why did my dress go THROUGH the shoes instead of OVER the shoes (see post above)... and that doesn't explain the long dress going through the floor either.  Just asking.. Still trying to learn it.  :)

btw.. what is the difference between dForce and dynamic clothing?  Is dForce taking it's place?

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 2017

btw.. what is the difference between dForce and dynamic clothing?  Is dForce taking it's place?

Optitex is a cloth simulator for people making real world clothing to simulate how their designs will act. They and Daz jointly developed a plugin for DS, which still works, and a moderate amount of clothing designed to work with the Optitex plugin was made available on the Daz store (anything listing Optitex as one of the PAs). The person mostly involved in making the Daz/Optitex clothes, a clothing designer in Israel who owned the Optitex software for his day job, also had a store elsewhere with a bunch of Optitex/Daz freebies on it. As with Poser dynamics, it's not a guarantee that Optitex clothing will work in dForce, but it's more likely to work than random non-dforce conforming items picked out of your wardrobe. Getting it to work with dForce is complicated enough that I don't recommend messing with it unless you were already comfortable with Optitex or own some of the Optitex clothes. Steps for using Optitex dynamics with dForce:

1). Once you load an Optitex dynamic into a scene, do not save the scene until you have clicked "freeze simulation" on the Optitex plugin window. If you save the scene before then, there is a risk of the mesh glitching out and turning into gray squares.

2). Do not bother with "fit to" on Optitex dynamics, unless you are using them on the generation of figure they were intended for (mostly V4/M4 and Genesis 1, although there were some made for Genesis 2 and Genesis 3). Instead, position the character inside of the clothes as best you can (this may involve y-translation, z-translation of the character, or bending the forearms slightly forward or pulling the thighs closer to the body). In some cases, it is useful to parent the clothing to the chest or hip of the figure without hitting fit to.

3). Apply Dforce modifier to Optitex clothing. DO NOT wait until you freeze the Optitex simulation, because it will not let you add a dForce modifier at that point.

4). Open the Optitex dynamic window, and do a single frame drape to get the clothing basically fitted to the character in its starting pose.

5). Open timeline window, skim to frame 20 or 30, pose your character in whatever you want as its final pose. skim timeline back to frame zero.

6). Go through the normal stuff in the surfaces tab that you would normally do for a dforce simulation.

7). In the dforce simulation window, turn off "start from memorized poses" and select the animated drape covering the whole timeline. Click simulate.

8). If you are happy with the results, select the clothing item and go back to the Optitex drape window. The little square with the lines through it should be hovering just outside the Optitex window in your viewport. When you click on that, you will have an option to freeze simulation. This will convert it to a prop object, and also take away the dforce properties.

9). it is now safe to save your scene.

Post edited by Odaa on
  • Mada said:

If that is true... then why did my dress go THROUGH the shoes instead of OVER the shoes (see post above)... and that doesn't explain the long dress going through the floor either.  Just asking.. Still trying to learn it.  :)

That would sound like a bug (unless the set-up has changed and I missed it - the dForce Start Here thread still says all surfaces are treated as colliders with default values still) so please report it, attaching an example scene with a note of the content used.

Odaa said:

Optitex is a cloth simulator for people making real world clothing to simulate how their designs will act. They and Daz jointly developed a plugin for DS, which still works, and a moderate amount of clothing designed to work with the Optitex plugin was made available on the Daz store (anything listing Optitex as one of the PAs). The person mostly involved in making the Daz/Optitex clothes, a clothing designer in Israel who owned the Optitex software for his day job, also had a store elsewhere with a bunch of Optitex/Daz freebies on it. As with Poser dynamics, it's not a guarantee that Optitex clothing will work in dForce, but it's more likely to work than random non-dforce conforming items picked out of your wardrobe. Getting it to work with dForce is complicated enough that I don't recommend messing with it unless you were already comfortable with Optitex or own some of the Optitex clothes. Steps for using Optitex dynamics with dForce:

1). Once you load an Optitex dynamic into a scene, do not save the scene until you have clicked "freeze simulation" on the Optitex plugin window. If you save the scene before then, there is a risk of the mesh glitching out and turning into gray squares.

2). Do not bother with "fit to" on Optitex dynamics, unless you are using them on the generation of figure they were intended for (mostly V4/M4 and Genesis 1, although there were some made for Genesis 2 and Genesis 3). Instead, position the character inside of the clothes as best you can (this may involve y-translation, z-translation of the character, or bending the forearms slightly forward or pulling the thighs closer to the body). In some cases, it is useful to parent the clothing to the chest or hip of the figure without hitting fit to.

3). Apply Dforce modifier to Optitex clothing. DO NOT wait until you freeze the Optitex simulation, because it will not let you add a dForce modifier at that point.

4). Open the Optitex dynamic window, and do a single frame drape to get the clothing basically fitted to the character in its starting pose.

5). Open timeline window, skim to frame 20 or 30, pose your character in whatever you want as its final pose. skim timeline back to frame zero.

6). Go through the normal stuff in the surfaces tab that you would normally do for a dforce simulation.

7). In the dforce simulation window, turn off "start from memorized poses" and select the animated drape covering the whole timeline. Click simulate.

8). If you are happy with the results, select the clothing item and go back to the Optitex drape window. The little square with the lines through it should be hovering just outside the Optitex window in your viewport. When you click on that, you will have an option to freeze simulation. This will convert it to a prop object, and also take away the dforce properties.

You could also export as OBJ, initially or after step 4, and drape that.

Odaa said:

soo.... in a nutshell.. Dynamic cloth is still needed for the Optitex products... and dForce is used for all other conforming clothing... Got'cha.  I've played a little with Dynamic cloth and do have most of the Optitex items that Daz offers... also found a bunch of freebies on the Optitex site... I must admit the little playing I did.. didn't reap good results so I abandoned it. 

I want easy peasy... and I believe I'm not the only one in that reguard... specially for newbies just starting out.  If a program, or a feature of the program, is too hard to use... It gets abandoned... I've not used half of what Daz can do... and I've been working with it for over 5 years now.  Add to that having to buy a new/faster computer/graphics card to make things work...  Unless you are a PA and making money with Daz... I believe most people won't use all the features of a program if they are too complicated.  Maybe that is why there aren't many dForce outfits Midnight_stories?

Odaa said:

Thanks Odaa... I'm gonna have to wait to play with this for a few days... Hubby has a birthday this week... Lots to do.  I'll copy this to a notecard for future reference.

edited December 2017

ok.. so I finally got the MFD for G2F sorted... I guess I didn't realize there were morphs for the dress.... duhh... Also.. a little tidbit... after the dress is done simulating.. you can still play with the morphs to further get the dress how you like it.  All I did was make the dress shorter to get it off the shoe area... waa laaa... here's the result... I'm lovin' MFD.. I'm on to the next item to try :) 

G2F MFD dForce BEST DONEe SIGN.jpg
    896 x 1094 - 118K