3D Printing Plugin for Daz Studio - GamePrint [Commercial]

Comments

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    GamePrint said:

Looking forward to the collectible size prints.

We released the 7 inch collectible option today on the site and soon we will be releasing other sizes.

Good to hear. I'm waiting patiently for the 12" option.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

About how long does the process take from submission to final product delivery?

In other words, if I submitted a design mid-November, would it get here by...say...mid-December?

--  Morgan

• GamePrint said:

[Update: Single Color and Primed now available!]

After hearing from the community we decided to launch a new update on the site that will also be reflected on the plugin as well but you can now order single and primed prints for an introductory price of $99

You can use our plugin normally and change your selection to single color or primed once you are on the site, we do support black, silver, gold and bronze colors.

We also enhanced the speed of submission so now you can submit the file and it will process on the site and still you can continue with the checkout process without waiting.

The introductory price will be available for limited time only and we are also giving free shipping in celebration of our launch, if you have a plan to order one then it is a good time to order and save on the print and shipping wink 

Can't wait to see your creations comes to the real world!.

Thank you! I may actually get some for personal use at this price.

• CypherFOX said:

Greetings,

About how long does the process take from submission to final product delivery?

In other words, if I submitted a design mid-November, would it get here by...say...mid-December?

--  Morgan

Yes, typically it takes 3-4 weeks and sometimes less than that but if our queue is full then it might take an additional week or two.
  • GamePrint said:

[Update: Single Color and Primed now available!]

After hearing from the community we decided to launch a new update on the site that will also be reflected on the plugin as well but you can now order single and primed prints for an introductory price of $99

You can use our plugin normally and change your selection to single color or primed once you are on the site, we do support black, silver, gold and bronze colors.

We also enhanced the speed of submission so now you can submit the file and it will process on the site and still you can continue with the checkout process without waiting.

The introductory price will be available for limited time only and we are also giving free shipping in celebration of our launch, if you have a plan to order one then it is a good time to order and save on the print and shipping wink 

Can't wait to see your creations comes to the real world!.

Thank you! I may actually get some for personal use at this price.

:D welcome anytime and please let me know if you need anything and I will be more than happy to assist
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Just a quick question... right now, it's a single person  per print, I can't have two people printed in one figurine yet?

• BeeMKay said:

Just a quick question... right now, it's a single person  per print, I can't have two people printed in one figurine yet?

You can but the calculation and price will increase, make sure when exporting from Daz to select all nodes that needs to be exported.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    GamePrint said:
    BeeMKay said:

You can but the calculation and price will increase, make sure when exporting from Daz to select all nodes that needs to be exported.

Okay, thanks for the information. Is there a rule of thumb for the price increase? Like, roughly an additional 75%  of the 250$, or more/less?

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    BeeMKay said:
    GamePrint said:
    BeeMKay said:

Okay, thanks for the information. Is there a rule of thumb for the price increase? Like, roughly an additional 75%  of the 250$, or more/less?

I checked yesterday, they included a new dropdown in their order form. You are now able to select the number of characters in your submitted object. The price doubles for 2 , triples for3 and so on . . .
  • GamePrintGamePrint Posts: 539
    edited November 2017

[Miniture 3D printing beta testers required]

We want to start beta testing miniture 3D printing for sizes below 2 inches and we are looking for beta testers, please let us know through replying to this post or PM if interested wink

Post edited by GamePrint on
  •  

GamePrint said:

We want to start beta testing miniture 3D printing for sizes below 2 inches and we are looking for beta testers, please let us know through replying to this post or PM if interested wink

OH! ME! ME! ME!

• Hanabi said:

GamePrint said:

OH! ME! ME! ME!

yes you are on the top of the list smiley 

• id like to beta test miniatures. What would it entail?

• i was able to 3dprint one of my characters using Genesis 2 male and the 3d print geo graft. had to edit quite a bit to get it to print right. printed at .05mm layer height with fdm 3d printer. still gotta clean him up a bit and glue him together.

frogman 3dprinted in pieces.jpg
    2741 x 1664 - 2M
  • close up of Frogman head

close up of head.jpg
    3264 x 1836 - 1M
  • id like to beta test miniatures. What would it entail?

The first print is free of charge for beta testers and 50% discount for each additional print.

i was able to 3dprint one of my characters using Genesis 2 male and the 3d print geo graft. had to edit quite a bit to get it to print right. printed at .05mm layer height with fdm 3d printer. still gotta clean him up a bit and glue him together.

close up of Frogman head

FDM is not good enough to print minitures and it requires a lot of cleaning and most likely the print will fail too, the resolution we print with is 25-50 micron which is higher than what FDM can do and our technology will repair the file for 3D printing so you don't need to modify the file to make it printable.

GamePrint said:

sounds very interresting/tempting, how do I get more info?

• i figured you guys were using an sla or sls machine. i know fdm doesnt have as great of a resolusion and print quality, but if your willing to put a little work into your model after being printed its worth being able to print your own characters if you have a 3d printer. im really hoping you guys allow users to use the plugin to repair their model for home printing at some point. glad to see someone make the 3d printing process for daz characters easier.

• id be more than happy to beta test a miniture if you need.

• HoMart said:
    GamePrint said:

sounds very interresting/tempting, how do I get more info?

PM me with your email address and one of our team members will reach out to you with more details to get started.

• i figured you guys were using an sla or sls machine. i know fdm doesnt have as great of a resolusion and print quality, but if your willing to put a little work into your model after being printed its worth being able to print your own characters if you have a 3d printer. im really hoping you guys allow users to use the plugin to repair their model for home printing at some point. glad to see someone make the 3d printing process for daz characters easier.

It is in the making process wink

id be more than happy to beta test a miniture if you need.

Can you PM me with your email address?

GamePrint said:

i figured you guys were using an sla or sls machine. i know fdm doesnt have as great of a resolusion and print quality, but if your willing to put a little work into your model after being printed its worth being able to print your own characters if you have a 3d printer. im really hoping you guys allow users to use the plugin to repair their model for home printing at some point. glad to see someone make the 3d printing process for daz characters easier.

It is in the making process wink

Great Info. yes

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    GamePrint said:

Gah!  you would have to do this on the busiest weekend of the month for me... (I'm very interested, but I don't have any free time before tuesday and I haven't picked up the plug-in yet.)

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

I'm very curious about just what can be 3d printed, perhaps the skirt from https://www.daz3d.com/mf-fairytales-for-genesis-2-female-s, ; may have to buy the plugin just so I can upload and see if can be done.

• GamePrint said:

Gah!  you would have to do this on the busiest weekend of the month for me... (I'm very interested, but I don't have any free time before tuesday and I haven't picked up the plug-in yet.)

No worries, just PM your email address and one of our team members will contact you on Tuesday or Wednesday 

I'm very curious about just what can be 3d printed, perhaps the skirt from https://www.daz3d.com/mf-fairytales-for-genesis-2-female-s, ; may have to buy the plugin just so I can upload and see if can be done.

ther´s a blanc at the end of you link - mybe this works https://www.daz3d.com/mf-fairytales-for-genesis-2-female-s

• I'm very curious about just what can be 3d printed, perhaps the skirt from https://www.daz3d.com/mf-fairytales-for-genesis-2-female-s, ; may have to buy the plugin just so I can upload and see if can be done.

I believe the skirt can be done wink 

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Beta testing is tempting, and that figure size would be great for d&d figurines, off to buy the plugin if that's going to be an option :)

• dkgoose said:

Beta testing is tempting, and that figure size would be great for d&d figurines, off to buy the plugin if that's going to be an option :)

Thanks smiley

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Just got the plugin and the new shape shifting product :)