PoseMaster?

agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
edited April 2013 in The Commons

What happened to it? All I get is a 404.

EDIT: Using the store search turns up just about ALL THE NGMs, though. lmfao

Post edited by agent unawares on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165
    edited December 1969

I don't know. cridgit and his products are missing from DAZ now. Here is another discussion.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/18191/P30/#300877

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

So does anybody know what happened?

edited December 1969

I filed a support ticket about the missing products. The response was that it looks like this artist has decided to remove his product from our site. Maybe he got fed up with DAZ entirely (or vice versa), because his forum account is also gone. Very sad. Cridgit made good products and provided help on the forum. In the past, he had posted metadata tutorials, and that is how I learned to make and fix metadata.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited April 2013

Well darn. I have no way to contact him either.

Having recently seen another vendor banned from the forums so they couldn't say anything about the split, I'm somewhat suspicious of the canned "it looks like this artist has decided to remove his product from our site," though.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,847
    edited December 1969

His Youtube account is still up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/cridgit3d

I hope he pops-up somewhere else and doesn't disappear, I use his PoseMaster a lot. Would be a shame to see DAZ Studio development leave the product behind as has happened in the past with many plug-ins.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited April 2013

He just posted in the Rosity DAZ Forums :-). Did not post link cause I don't know if that is allowed...sorry :-(.

Post edited by islandgurl31 on
    edited December 1969

He just posted in the Rosity DAZ Forums :-). Did not post link cause I don't know if that is allowed...sorry :-(.

Thanks for the heads up!
  • islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

You're welcome barbult :-). I happened to notice it when I was reading and remembered someone asking about it here.

• IVSMAIVSMA Posts: 58
    edited April 2013

PoseMaster is now in store over at Renderosity!!

It disappeared out of my cart here at DAZ so I'm glad to be able to purchase it still!

;-) :-)

Post edited by IVSMA on