Pointless Prizeless Challenge #87: Render A Ridiculous RPG Character

124»

Comments

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,580

P.S. Coming up with this rubbish, and reading it again later, always gives me a good chuckle. I'd definitely recommend it as therapy in these gloomy days. Give it a try !

I second that! At least the reading through this again later part, as I haven't supplied anything to this thread in a long while.

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,603
    edited August 2020

Cockrot The Necromancer

With his hand of glory, foot of vengeance, and member of astonishment*, plus a penchant for things-that-are-better-left-unsaid** and a spine-shiveringly blood-curdling cackle ( not that one ) Cockrot is one seriously nasty piece of work. He's not really what you would call a team player, preferring to dispatch his fellow party members (preferably with a nice bottle of Chianti to hand) and reanimate what's left of them for his own amusement.

Originally coalescing from the smoke and mist left by the NMIATWAS picture here, with a first 'in-the-flesh' (so to speak) appearance here, I got as far as this and gave up... he's far too nasty !

*fear ? surprise ? triumph ? Apparently it's his own - pickled in something disgusting.
    **read some Lovecraft...

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,580

I'm glad to see you're keeping this thread alive, even if it's with necromancy. laugh

I have to say sir Cockrot looks a bit thin. He might need to put some meat on his bones for a healthier look. Good thing that handsome fellow behind him is there to pick him up as he faints from malnourishment! cheeky

edited August 6

Ah, I can see why you misinterpreted the picture - it's often difficult to tell one necromancer from another.

The skinny fellow is actually one Buboe The (Ex-)Necromancer, who unwisely attended one of Cockrot's all-night Necrosamiamicon-reading parties at which Cockrot supplies the Chianti, leaving the guests to provide the nibbles...)
    I think he woke up dead.
    Like all the other guests.

P.S. Ive actually heard a rumour that Cockrot's Member Of Astonishment/Fear/Surprise/Triumph is, in fact, a piece of lead pipe wrapped in rancid bacon. As his victim attempts to ward off an expected magical attack he simply whacks them across the skull. His victim is astonished, fearful, and surprised, and Cockrot is triumphant.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,725

This reminds me of Napoleon's pickled sea cucumber, for some reason. frown

edited August 2020

That sounds very Rick & Morty... devil

or Channel 4 surprise (Warning for the easily shocked: The link is to an article at The Independent (UK Newspaper) about a Channel 4 documentary about Napoleons *ahem* toast, and contains the word PEN*S in both the title and URL)

• GordigGordig Posts: 5,004

This reminds me of Napoleon's pickled sea cucumber, for some reason. frown

I know you're saying that euphemistically, but I've actually eaten real sea cucumber, and it's maybe the worst food I've ever eaten. It's chewy beyond belief. You just keep chewing it, but you're never done chewing.

edited August 2020

Undercooked intestines are the same. Extremely chewy. frown

They're fine if they're properly cooked though. laugh

WooHOO! That picture even has a hand of glory in it, although it's not lit. I knew I had one somewhere.