Novica & Serene Night's Renders, Tips, Tutorials & Product Reviews Part 1

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582
    edited December 1969

Halloween Pumpkin is also on sale right now. I am working on having Infiltrator carve it, and here is a quick mockup, by no means finished, but you can see the pumpking and how it looks even if you have to ignore my bad photoshop... LOL

I'm going to have to ask for a price adjustment on this guy, since I bought it a few days ago.

http://www.daz3d.com/plants/halloween-pumpkin

INF.jpg
    913 x 798 - 292K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,869
    edited December 1969

Yep, that's one I mentioned and got today- and I see what you mean about the ground. Those kids are TOO funny! I love the way you put an arm and shoulder running out of the scene- that person would be ME with that thing in pursuit! The bottle of spray paint is a nice touch too.

Now I'm curious as to what ground can be used with that to make it acceptable. Did you do any bump or displacement with it? Wonder if that will rev it up a bit. It also needs weeds. Corn fields aren't perfectly manicured. (I am still smiling over that center figure. Amazing how fast he can go, isn't it?)

Ariadne is still rendering so I'm going to go look for a good dirt ground plane to put with this. Anyone know of any, let us know.

edited December 1969

Thanks, I just got the pumpkin! I missed that one and I love what you did, very clever. Show us when it's done :)

Didn't have time to mention this again, but Skull Cove has a lot of goodies and at 60% off, you get all this: for $6.78. I used the outdoor vendor stalls in a few renders to play with (don't have them, didn't save. Was just playing.) YOU GET A PIRATE SHIP WITH THIS- I won honorable mention in my first contest using it- that's the one my gal is in, laying on the cannon.. Also a rowboat!

http://www.daz3d.com/plants/skull-cove-props

Wrapped Baggage
    3 x Barrel Options
    Cannonball and Cannonball pile
    Portable Cannon
    Coiled Rope
    3 x Crate Options
    Lantern Pole and Wall-mounted lantern
    2 x Log pile Options
    Old Tree
    Tree stump
    2 x Palm Trees
    Fern
    Plank
    3 x Rat Options
    Rowboat
    4 x Seagull Options
    Shipwreck (with pre-placed option)
    Pirate ship
    2 x Vendor stalls
    2 x Treasure Chest options (Open/Closed)
    Rope Bridge

edited August 2013

http://www.daz3d.com/plants/yuletide-treasure-tree-2011
    THIS IS YOUR FAULT THAT I AM SHOPPING AGAIN SERENENIGHT! LOL.

I went for the pumpkin then noticed this tree- it has poseable garland and lights. For $5.18 There's some that fit the tree but also has ones you can use for the room that POSE. Gotta go check out before the sale ends.

EDIT: Done! $9.16 and I'm ready for Halloween and Christmas, lol.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited December 1969

Dirt / Cornfield Possibilities?

So I was curious about dirt.
    http://www.daz3d.com/landscapes/the-garbage-pile

http://www.daz3d.com/landscapes/easy-environments-mountain-trail Has the rolling features. A couple D-formers, scaling, and maybe?

http://www.daz3d.com/landscapes/the-steppes-rock-outcrops- it's uneven, so scale it first, then using Surfaces, darken the blades of grass and it will look like clumps of dirt because they're already clumps! This may actually be suitable ground!

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    We really need to get an ocean list going- I see these neat scenes and think "Where did they get that?" only to find out I have it. Some of the things don't show up in search results (surprise surprise eh?)

The store really needs someone to index it. And I mean properly with themes and contents that go together. PA's should be encouraged to update the screenshots of products, especially those that only have 1! They are losing sales. I also think content should be updated with new textures. I would buy more older stuff- if it had a more modern less bitmapped feel to it. Some of the models are perfectly fine. They just need a newer high res skin to cover up the old grainy ones- and pictures showing it to best advantage using the newer figures. I also wish they would date products. Some content is older and it is obvious when it is loaded that it is lo res or bitmapped looking.

Sorry some of the stuff you got didn't work out. It's hard to tell sometimes, isn't it? And then ones you are so-so about can be "AHHHH! Glad I got it!" I'm not sorry that I bought L'Atelier but am changing it up a lot. That's what I am finishing up on while waiting on the render of Ariadne- posting what I have so far but not done. Now going to bring in some of the Roman Bath stuff into the L'Atelier studio and see how that does! The L'Atelier has a lot of artists' stuff and canvases and can be used for the other gallery scenes, etc.

I can't always tell from a screenshot how it will look when I render it. I don't like lo-rez or grainy textures and this is not always noticible in a small screenshot. However, when rendered large it can look bad. I also don't like poser only lights or fakey looking dayglo props. I want things to lookr eal if I can manage it.

I see what you mean about the ground. Those kids are TOO funny! I love the way you put an arm and shoulder running out of the scene- that person would be ME with that thing in pursuit! The bottle of spray paint is a nice touch too.

The ground needs a high res texture. Or a dirt shader. I don't own one, so I rendered as is. I tend to do pictures of people running for some reason. I must like them. -) It old myself if I bought sasquatch I had to render sasquatch. And I actually like the model.

Now I'm curious as to what ground can be used with that to make it acceptable. Did you do any bump or displacement with it? Wonder if that will rev it up a bit. It also needs weeds. Corn fields aren't perfectly manicured. (I am still smiling over that center figure. Amazing how fast he can go, isn't it?)

Here is the first picture in the sequence where the taggers decide to tag the old railroad car......

vandalization.jpg
    630 x 720 - 67K
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Dirt / Cornfield Possibilities?

So I was curious about dirt.
    http://www.daz3d.com/landscapes/the-garbage-pile

http://www.daz3d.com/landscapes/easy-environments-mountain-trail Has the rolling features. A couple D-formers, scaling, and maybe?

http://www.daz3d.com/landscapes/the-steppes-rock-outcrops- it's uneven, so scale it first, then using Surfaces, darken the blades of grass and it will look like clumps of dirt because they're already clumps! This may actually be suitable ground!

The garbage pile is a very useful set. WE got it as a freebie I think a while back, but I use the broken bottles and the pallet in the scene with the running kids. I don't have the other two....

edited December 1969

How funny that I mentioned that one and you used a piece of it (the pallet) in the scene related to the one you just posted?!)
    I love your lighting on that one too. You're very good :)

edited December 1969

What you can expect if you buy The Girl 6 Pro Bundle and get 51% off

The Girl 6 Pro Bundle $61.23 AND ALL THIS IS 51%, the robogirl wasn't so I didn't get her. She is 30% so I will wait until morning and see if that changes. Not jumping at 30%.

ToXic Filippa $4.88
    Fair Corsair Outfit Textures $4.88
    Insomnia for Restless $3.90
    Cheerleader Textures $4.88
    Sci-Fi Siren Outfit Textures $4.88
    ToXic Loyce $5.37

Subtotal $90.02
    Discount -$5.00 (the email code I gave you yesterday, where you bought the 3 products (shoes and jeans) and got another discount today on Girl 6.

Grand Total $85.02

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Does she require any morphs? I haven't jumped on the G2F bandwagon yet. I was looking at the starter pack and notice one of the characters requires genesis evolution morphs? I'm guessing that is a typo or something? Will be interesting to see some of your renders.

edited December 1969

I'm in the middle of a render and can't check at the moment (I was working on the L'atelier thing) but will be happy to render quite soon. :)

edited August 2013

Dragons

I just posted this as someone brand new was about to buy the Millennium Dragon and spend $50. I explained about the Platinum Club, then went off to find my contest entry so I could show them what the SUB (Millennium SubDragon) could do. Here's what I posted, in case you have overlooked this little gem. Curious- what are your favorites? I haven't tried the rest of them, but have most of them.

I posted:
    "This will show you what you can do with these dragons :) I really like the Millennium Sub Dragon- and quite a few people were surprised that I was using that in the contest and not the Millennium.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/23116/#360338
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/23116/#360344

This is the search results. The Millennium Subdragon is in the Genesis Fantasy Starter Bundle for $34.97 for Platinum Club, and has that dragon and FIVE other products, whereas just the dragon would be $27.96 (also Platinum Club)

Mine used the http://www.daz3d.com/subdragon-textures That's what you'll see in the contest images that I linked to. So if it were me, I'd get the Genesis Fantasy Starter Bundle (which has the dragon) $34.97 plus the textures $10.47. (AFTER you join the PC club.)

SEE THOSE HERE
    http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=millennium+subdragon

And FYI, I have about every single dragon there is- and I love my SubDragon!"

Post edited by Novica on
    edited December 1969

Did you see this? D-Formers added to clothing, a "how-to" explanation. With illustrations.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/27408/#408835

edited August 2013

I promised to tell you about some of the stuff I bought in the sale.

http://www.daz3d.com/luxurystar

This is Luxurystar. It is a large starship interior. I'm always looking for sets like this because Scifi is my chosen genre.

Lights are poser only. With some judicious lighting you can produce some nice results for backdrop environments.The light sets included are too bright for daz.

I like the set, for distance work. It can look a bit dated and blocky in closeups, but the panels are great, and you can drop whatever backdrop you want out the viewport to give the illusion of space travel. Overall, as a sci-fi geek, I love the set, and will use it for backdrops and scenes, such as this one with Sarge.

luxurystar-islandnights.jpg
    969 x 1255 - 545K
    luxurystar1.jpg
    969 x 1255 - 554K
    luxury-star-promo.jpg
    998 x 1140 - 275K
    Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited December 1969

Thank you for posting those, SereneNight- those are so different than what I would expect from the promos. Yours are sleek and sophisticated, with a soothing ambience. The promos seem so harsh and almost cartoony. It just goes to show you don't know what you're getting- but if a promo looks good, the product will probably be BETTER, lol.

Sarge looks like a great character too. That smoke looks awesome!!!! How is he lit? I'm going to guess a distant light for fill from the front, a spotlight and distant light from the front right, or am I totally off? And I have just started using UE2 and don't really know how to spot it yet :) It seems to put a light grayish blue outline on characters from the times I've seen it identified. The light on Sarge is very complimentary. Sci Fi suits you.

edited August 2013

Girl 6, Fair Corsair Outfit For Genesis 2, Filippa Hair

The Girl 6 render took quite awhile and I am going to be morphing her and playing around. For this first render, I just decreased her bust size. Not a fan of that over exaggeration. I know the rest of you will have fun with her, the G6 render thread has some great examples. The Filippa Hair didn't go on like I thought it would, had to dial up Girl 6. It came on at less than 100 percent, which I thought was strange since this is 100% G6. You'll like that hair :)

g6C.USE2_.jpg
    992 x 1508 - 895K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Thank you for posting those, SereneNight- those are so different than what I would expect from the promos. Yours are sleek and sophisticated, with a soothing ambience. The promos seem so harsh and almost cartoony. It just goes to show you don't know what you're getting- but if a promo looks good, the product will probably be BETTER, lol.

Sarge looks like a great character too. That smoke looks awesome!!!! How is he lit? I'm going to guess a distant light for fill from the front, a spotlight and distant light from the front right, or am I totally off? And I have just started using UE2 and don't really know how to spot it yet :) It seems to put a light grayish blue outline on characters from the times I've seen it identified. The light on Sarge is very complimentary. Sci Fi suits you.

Thanks! The set is a toony, (which is why no one is sitting in those chairs or the content is viewed up close), but it looks good as a backdrop distance with the right lights. I wish there were more spaceship interiors with more detail.

Sarge is one of my favorite characters to illustrate. He is a tough customer and never happy with anything, thus I find it enjoyable to put him in different scenes kicking butt. HAH. I figure I got the cigar with the hitman set, I might as well use it. I can't wait to illustrate him on shore leave! I'm sure he will hate that too. =-)

The lights used are Lantinos mood number 3, with one distant light pale gray at 100% I find that works quite well for Sarge pictures and have been using it.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited August 2013

SereneNight: The Luxurystar set looks pretty good to me, judging from your renders. Curious whether they were rendered in DS, and if so...did you use the default materials settings or did you tweak them? Like the lights, I think the mats of most Kibarreto sets are made for Poser.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
    edited December 1969

SereneNight: The Luxurystar set looks pretty good to me, judging from your renders. Curious whether they were rendered in DS, and if so...did you use the default materials settings or did you tweak them? Like the lights, I think the mats of most Kibarreto sets are made for Poser.

DAZ 4.6 No tweaking, besides using the blue scheme which is included rather than the orange sets for most scenes because the orange sets look too Original trek.

I have bought other sets and found the mats didn't look good in DAZ, but this one, aside from a certain lack of detail up close, rendered pretty well I thought!

edited December 1969

Okay, so that was UE2, white light at 100% and included a specular. (To respect the vendors, full details are not provided on lighting products.)

Coming up: worked on the L'atelier set to experiment with changing its ambience. From shabby to something with more eclectic but warmer colors. I haven't installed the Paris studio product yet to see what it has, but the shabby easel from L'atelier will either have to be done with a shader or replaced. Will also be tweaking Girl 6.

edited August 2013

Two EXCELLENT Reasons To Join Or Be A Member Of The Platinum Club

Good heavens, these would pay for the membership. PC Club members get these at FIFTY PERCENT OFF through Aug 27th Instead of $57.90 they're $28.96. Your PC membership for 3 months! EDIT: ($24.00) would be paid for!

EDIT: PROVIDING THE LINK http://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club/

and I have both of them. Merlin is one of my favorite vendors. Details and props galore. Worth it at full price, much less half price
    The Fabricator, which we were just discussing for several days for $13.98 instead of $27.95 http://www.daz3d.com/the-fabricator
    The Armoury at $14.98 instead of $29.95 http://www.daz3d.com/the-armoury-by-merlin

There are 77 props, here's some of interest: (useful for other scenes)
    77 Props (.PP2 and .OBJ)

Belt, Boots, Breastplate, Chainhood, Helm, Chainmail, etc- an outfit
    Axes, Barrels and Baskets, Buckets, Cabinets
    Candle holder,Coffer, Coins, Crates, Crossbow, Halberd, Hammer
    Jugs, Longbow, Longsword
    Mortar, Painting, Quill Pot, Quiver, Rug, Sacks and Scrolls
    Shield, Short Sword, Spear
    Strongbox, Sword and shield
    2 Table sets, Tapestries, Weapons rack set (3)
    Weight

Post edited by Novica on
  • Jay Jay_1264499Jay Jay_1264499 Posts: 298
    edited December 1969

Those Sci-Fi renders are lovely SereneNight. You really succeeded in getting rid of the 'cg rendered' feel so they look very pleasing!

Nice work

Jay

edited August 2013

L’Atelier + La Dolce Vita Restaurant
    This continues the tutorial on how to makeover one set from another- it contains tips on how to replace wall photos (when blended as one piece with the frame which is exasperating for artists using it), using The Fabricator and experimenting with weaves and fabrics, testing shaders for wood and glass, changing ground planes and furniture arrangements, and more.

The first part of the tutorial which shows the images of the changes so far is here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19756/P1155/#407596

The next 3 posts are here which show you changing the photographs.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19756/P1155/#407842

Now let's tackle that furniture and more! Remember, this is a WIP, and things shown WILL get changed. I am letting you see what is tested as you might like to try it, even if I don't keep it.

Photo 1
    Testing having two different natural materials- such as bamboo and a weave. Thought it would be fun to try that on the wood window. Funky and fun. The windows were white wood, remember?

Photo 2
    When you use The Fabricator, the image appears in your Diffuse over in Surfaces tab. Here I replaced the ottoman's shabby white trim with the bamboo (it goes well with the wall materials),changed over every fabric (materials) on the ottoman and pillows, and applied green in the Surfaces tab to the pillows in the diffuse channel so they would match the long round ones better (which are green.)
    TIP: Don't forget to use the Diffuse Channel to infuse color to tie in/ match your items.

Deciding to use these prints changes the "flavor" from a floral tropical to a darker approach, but this is all still tribal / exotic in approach. We'll see about keeping it eclectic. I will tie in this darker approach across the room later, on the right of the windows.

I also chose that darker woodsy color to tie in with the frames. If I change the frames later, I can go into Diffuse and change the color of the material to more floral. Don't get too bogged down when you are experimenting- colors can be easily changed.

Photo 3
    That stand and scrolls do not suit what I am going for, totally taking that out for now.

Photo 4
    You can see that although the walls are connected (if you turn off the walls you turn them all off) the surfaces must each be changed individually. (See submenu- only windows are listed in the group under walls, and would not open to another subgroup.) The stand and scrolls have been removed. (Shut the eyes over in the Scene tab to hide the items. You are not removing them, they are still there.)

Photo 5
    The ottoman has been moved to far upper left corner, not tucked completely by the farthest wall as I might plop a tree in there to add to the tropical feel. So I'm keeping it nestled against the wall that sticks out. You can see Cassini and Chiara in their original positions, with the easel hidden. The paints are still showing. I think the labels are too plain and look cartoonish so those will be changed later.

EDIT: Note also the floor- that is "old and worn" and will be replaced later. These photos show it quite well though so want to point it out now.

lAtelier23.jpg
    2000 x 898 - 1M
    lAtelier22.jpg
    2000 x 1084 - 1M
    lAtelier21.jpg
    1089 x 1206 - 858K
    lAtelier20.jpg
    1602 x 1013 - 972K
    lAtelier19.jpg
    1920 x 892 - 1M
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2013

Photo 1
    So changing my view to see if I can reduce the lag (which it does, but this is driving me nuts as I am used to seeing the entire details, lol) this is shooting as if the camera were behind the ottoman now (lower left corner where we are.) Hiding the walls to get better views as I am not working on them at the moment. Just wanted you to see what a diffrent type of view does. Newbies: you move items using the Parameters tab, translation and rotation.

Photo 2
    Walls still hidden. Going across the room, you'll see the ottoman's new location better, the shabby floor, the windows and I'll call it "cabinet bench" in front of the window (and keep that in mind, you won't believe what I have planned for THAT sucker) because it looks like you could sit on it too. The window and cabinet bench are the main contributors to the shabby feel, I put the windows back at white for now but they won't be staying shabby.

One of the La Dolce Vita's tables is also in the scene to upgrade the feel to more elegant. We'll be using benches and shelves to add to that upgrade. The table isn't where it's going to be located.

Photo 3
    Look at the 2nd row, last one. Benches will help bring in upscale. If I don't have room, I'll take them out. Remember, you're seeing how this progressed in it's entirety.

Photo 4
    In wire frame view, you can see the benches way out there where they loaded into the scene.

Photo 5
    Another view, bringing table over a bit, benches and side table still out there. I am going to be placing them near where the Hawaii photos are on the wall, which is close to where they loaded in. Very convenient.

lAtelier29.jpg
    2000 x 1299 - 413K
    lAtelier28.jpg
    1763 x 1252 - 439K
    lAtelier27.jpg
    1038 x 813 - 371K
    lAtelier26.jpg
    2000 x 970 - 857K
    lAtelier25.jpg
    1700 x 894 - 669K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2013

Photo 1
    Back to textured view, a different angle which shows you the Hawaiian photos on the wall that I did previously. The benches and tables are still in a group, which makes them easy to move. Note the scrolls in front of the window on the cabinet bench, we are eliminating those. Clutter is not elegant. If they are used later, it will be neatly placed.

Photo 2
    Well, the cabinet bench is no longer large and clunky, nor a main element. It's at 43% now. I ihave a fun plan for that cabinet bench- it's no longer suitable for a bench, and won't be a typical cabinet against the wall either.

Photo 3
    And moved out of the way, down the way, as those upscale benches should be one of the centers of attention. One will go under the windows, one will probably go down the wall where they came in, making an "L" with the side table between them and under the Hawaiian pictures. That's the plan at this point anyway.

Photo 4
    Ta-duh! It's a "ledge cabinet" now. THIS REALLY CHANGES THIS ROOM TO UPSCALE! Be sure to check from all angles, especially your top view.
    TIP: Take advantage of wall insets. You can change the surfaces of nearby flat surfaces to create ledges and sills.

Photo 5
    Another view. That painting and the stacks of canvases (looks like window frames but they are just turned around) will be hidden for now, and definitely NOT there later. If I use them, they'll be put elsewhere.

lAtelier38.jpg
    1630 x 1179 - 993K
    lAtelier37.jpg
    1841 x 1296 - 1M
    lAtelier36.jpg
    2000 x 1477 - 1M
    lAtelier35.jpg
    1797 x 1315 - 916K
    lAtelier32.jpg
    1872 x 1262 - 896K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,550
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Two EXCELLENT Reasons To Join Or Be A Member Of The Platinum Club

Good heavens, these would pay for the membership. PC Club members get these at FIFTY PERCENT OFF through Aug 27th Instead of $57.90 they're $28.96. Your PC membership for 3 months! EDIT: ($24.00) would be paid for!

EDIT: PROVIDING THE LINK http://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club/

and I have both of them. Merlin is one of my favorite vendors. Details and props galore. Worth it at full price, much less half price
    The Fabricator, which we were just discussing for several days for $13.98 instead of $27.95 http://www.daz3d.com/the-fabricator
    The Armoury at $14.98 instead of $29.95 http://www.daz3d.com/the-armoury-by-merlin

Curious - How did you hear of the 50% off sale and know that it last until the 27th? I must have missed some email or store ad. Are these the only two things included in the sale?
    edited December 1969

It was an email sent out several days ago. It had PC new additions if I recall, plus ones discounted/specials for members only. It was only The Fabricator and The Armoury.

edited December 1969

I had reserved two posts and they are now content-heavy with the tutorial. So jump back and view the two posts starting here. I'm doing something cool with one of the pieces of furniture.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19756/P1245/#410948

Photo 1
    The photo and most of the canvases have been hidden. Now say bye-bye to that ugly shabby paint.

Photo 2
    Glass material setting applied. Shone a spot light on it to get at least some resemblance to how it might look. My scene isn't lit yet, only Cassini and Chiara came in with light presets. This is a test render of a section. This entire thing may be a flop, but I'm ambitious LOL! Nothing says elegant more than glass and brass or glass and metal together. We're going with the glass and metal due to La Dolce Vita.

Photo 3
    TIP: Use items for "other than intended purposes." This separation element (first item, single one) is going to be my bottom shelf in that old "cabinent bench." I don't want to waste those elegant scrolls- it becomes a main feature and can be seen through the glass!

Photo 4
    And here it is. A bit big, don't you think?! Cassini looks like she is in shock with that thing appearing in front of her. I'm simply going to scale this down, move it into place, AND LOWER IT SO ONLY PART OF THE SCROLL IS SHOWING. I am not keeping all of it.

Photo 5
    Is this fun or what? This is still showing all the scrolls. Be sure and manipulate all this from both the top and the front. You don't want your shelves going through the glass sides.

lAtelier53.jpg
    1999 x 1284 - 728K
    lAtelier50.jpg
    1799 x 1374 - 962K
    lAtelier49.jpg
    814 x 1242 - 359K
    lAtelier48.jpg
    1341 x 1301 - 1000K
    lAtelier39.jpg
    1497 x 1550 - 1018K
    edited August 2013

Your girl looks good. I admit I like what you did with her. I prefer the reasonable-sized chested characters myself.

Here is Terrors of the Deep.

http://www.daz3d.com/terrors-of-the-deep-jellyfish

The lights and background are from here:

http://www.daz3d.com/under-the-sea

I added a ray of light or two using Photoshop as well.

The final one is a jellyfish using Biolight, a freebie we got a while ago. I'm not too keen on it, but wanted to show how it looked.

Overall the Jellys are very easy to pose and look awesome. I wish I'd bought lisa's sea plants while she still sold content here though. The ocean floor needs some seaweed.

biolight2.jpg
    684 x 798 - 172K
    jellyfish2.jpg
    798 x 798 - 552K
    jellyfish-underwater.jpg
    798 x 798 - 201K
    Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited August 2013

Reserved- in progress right now.

Photo 1
    The lowered "separator-turned-shelf." Will adjust later if necessary.

Photo 2
    Next, I brought in a shelf from La Dolce Vita. (Notice the brackets under it.)

Photo 3
    Copied the measurements (length) from the bottom separator- easy!

Photo 4
    Then I bring up my old friend, the Opus Magnum set. I've mentioned repeatedly this is a must have set for a great variety of props. Keep an eye out for the scale and the rug, both pictured. And more! But let's grab the rug, which I have no intention of using for a rug.
    TIP: Remember that scaling makes products usable in a variety of ways!

Photo 5
    The rug appears. If I were going to keep this floor, I would use a rug- but not this one. I have other plans for this rug.

lAtelier59.jpg
    1377 x 1313 - 861K
    lAtelier58.jpg
    1419 x 1403 - 571K
    lAtelier57.jpg
    2000 x 1435 - 629K
    lAtelier56.jpg
    1613 x 1435 - 590K
    lAtelier55.jpg
    2000 x 1328 - 810K
    Post edited by Novica on
This discussion has been closed.