The Doctor Appreciation thread

1293031323335»

Comments

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,323

And the crudely "cast" Venus de Milo with the blatant seam lines and the obious "plug" hiding that button!

Though I rather liked the swimming pool with its "period" design that Leela used in the first episode (and depicted in episode 6).

Sincerely,

Bill

• DodgerDodger Posts: 91
    edited August 1

Mixed Corridor 01.png
    1602 x 1215 - 4M
    Post edited by Dodger on
    bluto said:

i would really love to see the copper sexy console room or the chrystal mystery console room made

I found this: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/c8866b9dabb5cf8aca08066b31d87923/TARDIS-control-room-updated-March-2017

The image shown isn't very good but it's a sketchup image so one should not expect it to be.
    Download the Collada version to convert into something useful in Poser or DAZ with these sketchup models. Also, it will almost certainly need to be scaled and materials set.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,524
    edited August 1
    Redfern said:

Oh!  I didn't realize you had already uploaded this version.

Amusing notion to have "linking" pieces to "segue" from one motif to another.

You're not gonna' depict the "brick and mortar" hallways and stairwells we saw in "The Invasion of Time" are you?  I understand the real life reasoning behind it and the "in story' explanation that "internal configuration" circuits can make the place look like anything, but...oy...  Too bad the production was not able to use a building with Greco-Roman motifs rather than "Birmingham Industrial" (for lack of a better description).

Sincerely,

Bill

Also canonoically supported in the mostly-lost episodes / novelization of Shada, wherein a fugitive Time Lord called Professor Chronotis (actually named Salyavin) disguises his TARDIS as professorial rooms at Cambridge.  Its external appearance was the door, and the Professor's Rooms are the interior of the TARDIS itself.

https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Shada_(novelisation)

Post edited by Eustace Scrubb on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,069
    Also canonoically supported in the mostly-lost episodes / novelization of Shada, wherein a fugitive Time Lord called Professor Chronotis (actually named Salyavin) disguises his TARDIS as professorial rooms at Cambridge.  Its external appearance was the door, and the Professor's Rooms are the interior of the TARDIS itself.

Oh, that's sneaky!  

edited August 1
    20102013Connector.png
    800 x 800 - 980K
    Post edited by Dodger on
  • blutobluto Posts: 645
    edited August 2

something i got , and am rigging for poser

sexy.jpg
    1306 x 876 - 197K
    Post edited by bluto on