Shape Rigger Plus(Commercial)

12345679»

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

Hi. I need to see the morph before it is rigged, and then rigged with bones showing so I can see what is going on.

• Nathy DesignNathy Design Posts: 1,163

Oups i forgot ERC Freeze....

Mouth closed.JPG
    914 x 450 - 39K
  • Hi! I've  just bought this product and I have a problem with re-saving head morph created with Facegen. The first problem is that the default path where the morphs are located Library/data/Daz 3D/morph/genesis 8/male/Facegen is shown as "path issue" in save window. I moved the morph out of the folder and, after rigging process, the morph was finally ready to re save. When I clicked to save the morph, the progress bar goes instantly to 50%. After 30 minutes the bar was still there. I clicked cancel and the process was aborted. I've tested the product on Mac and on PC too. Same problem. I tested all morph created with Facegen and all of them have this problem. Can you help me? Thanks

• Ok. I moved the Facegen morph in a sub vendor folder as described in this post and finally I get it works like a charm

edited November 2022

Product updated to version 1.8

-Fixed issue with the G3 lip bones causing inconsistencies.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Thanks for a great product. It works like a charm, but I have 2 major issues... Hair + eyelashes. They do NOT end up on my characters head, instead, waaaaay above. (My character is not full G8 length). How do I make sure the hair + eyelashes end up correctly placed?

Hi. I need to see the figure dialed up and the bones.

• Zev0 said:

Hi. I need to see the figure dialed up and the bones.

Hey, here's a screenshot with bones... Also, a screenshot with the morph at 0, showing proper fitting of hair + eyelashes (towards original G8 female shape).

Screen1.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 802K
    Screen2.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 778K

And this hair follows any other shape?

• Zev0 said:

And this hair follows any other shape?

Yes, tested with lots of other custom characters that have a more "petite" size, that hair fits them perfectly. 

• Something is off though, since the morphs are saved as Genesis 8 morphs, and each time I load a base G8 female, the morphs are there. What I want and need, is a custom character that can be loaded. Not a morph dial.

edited November 2022

This rigs morph dials. I am confused as to how you are setting this up. Send me a pm pls

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Just wanted to thank you Zev0 for your personal assistance with the issue I was having. So glad it's workig now... You rock man! :)

Np.yes Glad ur all sorted.

• Hello!

Should we expect Shape Rigger Plus for Genesis 9? smiley

Hi. There is one for G9. We just adding some stuff.

• When is it going to be released? 

Don't know yet.

• I'll be waiting. Hope, it'll be released soon. smileyyes

• MrGigglyMrGiggly Posts: 0

Hi Zev0

Trying to save an existing morph and I get 'unable to save morph' for any existing morph I try.

I can create new morphs fine

Pretty sure my path is ok.

Unable to Save.JPG
    993 x 304 - 33K