Growing Up for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

123457»

Comments

• rayme, forgive me for asking: have you dropped the"data" folder in your library? Also, is the root of the character selected?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 15,242
    edited December 2018

It's been over a month and I do not get assistance for this product. 

Some content creators frequent the forums and help with their products when possible, but it is not required of them. If you don't get an answer here, Submit a help request. Official customer support is handled by Daz.

Post edited by barbult on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 6,242

Sorry unfortunately I do not always get notified when there is a post in one of my bookmarked threads. I did not see your post. Please PM me with your exact issue as it is hard to pinpoint the issue unless I have more info. As far as I know there is no issue with the product, so maybe you can explain how you installed it? Thanks.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,079

You should probably send a message directly to Zev0. Sometimes the notifications of forum updates fail, so he may not know that you had an issue.

If you click on the name next to one of his posts, it will bring up a profile page. On that page in the top left there's a blue "Message" button that will allow you to send something directly to him.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 2,988

how were they installed?  Have you tried reinstalling it?

• Hey Zev0, just purchased and trying to use the Growing Up product but for some reason when I click, double click, and right click --> merge to scene, nothing happens to the figure. I'm assuming it is me. Please help.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 14,380

I have the Growing Up for Genesis 8 G8F/G8M and would like to using the Growing Up to make a girl's and boy's between 5 - 10 years old without effecting the faces and heads. The faces and heads I will do myself using DAZ Originals Head Morphs. I don't want to do all the adjustments to the DAZ Originals Body morphs to made 5 - 10 year old bodies though.

Can that be done.

• After buying and installing this product,

DAZ3D pops up a prompt saying missing Genesis Starter Essential 3 whenever I load Genese 8 female figure?

This prompt will only appear if Genesis Starter Essential 3 Female is not installed.

Why does this product need Genesis Starter Essential 3 when it's for G8F?

• sterlenejcsterlenejc Posts: 155
    Zev0 said:

No baking. You use it like Daz head and body morphs, where it is required in conjunction with your morph. The term merchant resource will be removed because it confuses some people. Instead I will just have rules of how product can be used on description, if people wish to sell characters using it.

Hey Zev0, sorry to open an old thread but I think that's the only way I cqn contact you. I purchased GU for Gen8 when it was "MR" i wasn't paying much attention to it until recently I noticed name change (haven't used it that much). But now I want to create young teen character but got confused with your explanation. So, if I want to release the character I made with GU, what is the procedure? I guess I load up base male character, APPLY GU morphs first and then export into Zbrush? And there I I create separate head and body morphs etc. After importing, I need to turn on reverse deformation so the morph only affects "base" figure but not your GU morphs? If I do it that way, there is no bakong which is fine and the person buying my character would still have to own GU morphs? Thanks and sorry for weird question/explanation but it's the only way I could think of getting this right. Thanks, Nejc

" I guess I load up base male character, APPLY GU morphs first and then export into Zbrush? And there I I create separate head and body morphs etc. After importing, I need to turn on reverse deformation so the morph only affects "base" figure but not your GU morphs? If I do it that way, there is no bakong which is fine and the person buying my character would still have to own GU morphs?"

That is correct yes.

• sterlenejcsterlenejc Posts: 155
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure I don't do something wrong
  • mgr0704mgr0704 Posts: 31

I am trying to use your Growing up for Genesis 8 Females product on this model: SKU:72337

When I age her back to 9-10 years old she still has small breasts. Is there a way to eliminate that? A 9-10 year old girl would not have breasts.

Thanks

edited September 11

edited

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • mgr0704 said:

I am trying to use your Growing up for Genesis 8 Females product on this model: SKU:72337

When I age her back to 9-10 years old she still has small breasts

If that figure has seperate head and body shapers, sliding the body shaper back towards 0 will reduce that. Of course this will make the body shape closer to that of Genesis 8 scalled-down.