Growing Up for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

123457»

Comments

• rayme, forgive me for asking: have you dropped the"data" folder in your library? Also, is the root of the character selected?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 11,364
    edited December 2018

It's been over a month and I do not get assistance for this product. 

Some content creators frequent the forums and help with their products when possible, but it is not required of them. If you don't get an answer here, Submit a help request. Official customer support is handled by Daz.

Post edited by barbult on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 5,512

Sorry unfortunately I do not always get notified when there is a post in one of my bookmarked threads. I did not see your post. Please PM me with your exact issue as it is hard to pinpoint the issue unless I have more info. As far as I know there is no issue with the product, so maybe you can explain how you installed it? Thanks.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 3,309

You should probably send a message directly to Zev0. Sometimes the notifications of forum updates fail, so he may not know that you had an issue.

If you click on the name next to one of his posts, it will bring up a profile page. On that page in the top left there's a blue "Message" button that will allow you to send something directly to him.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 2,459

how were they installed?  Have you tried reinstalling it?

• Hey Zev0, just purchased and trying to use the Growing Up product but for some reason when I click, double click, and right click --> merge to scene, nothing happens to the figure. I'm assuming it is me. Please help.