An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread

Comments

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Folding Roadway Stop Sign v1 rom Tiger9166
    List Price: $2.99
    Sale Price: $0.00
    (ends on Feb 18 2014 - only 9 units left*)
    http://www.contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=23135

GONE

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

http://poserworld.com/non-member-gratis-downloads

Food Containers Model Set 2 and Angelic Rebel for DAZ Victoria 4

(Registration needed)
    To register click on Register on top of the page, registration is free.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Free for one week: Forest Portals
    http://hivewire3d.com/forest-portals-stack.html
    (Uncheck the doors Doors to Otherworlds, if you don't want them)

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

I keep getting an error msg and can't complete the DL. I sent them a msg to that effect

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

They had some trouble yesterday...they were offline for several hours...or it seemed that to me. But last night I finally got it. So try again now.

Dana

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    They had some trouble yesterday...they were offline for several hours...or it seemed that to me. But last night I finally got it. So try again now.

Dana

Getting an offline msg

edited December 1969

Looks like the store is crashed ...

• dv8FXdv8FX Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

New release at Poser World's "Gratis" Downloads...

Outboard Motor Boat
    https://poserworld.com/free-gratis-downloads

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Neither yesterday nor today. The shop is unaccessible, I wonder if they are just undergoing maintainance (too long, it seems) or perhaps under a hacker attack? It resembles DDOS... Although of course I hope I am wrong. I really need that set for a project, not to mention my library of downloads does not respond too :(.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Neither yesterday nor today. The shop is unaccessible, I wonder if they are just undergoing maintainance (too long, it seems) or perhaps under a hacker attack? It resembles DDOS... Although of course I hope I am wrong. I really need that set for a project, not to mention my library of downloads does not respond too :(.

No I think they've set up some 'new' parameters for it. Have to register now [free] in order to download the freebies.
    There are 2 freebies at the moment. The outboard and this one: Angelic Rebel for DAZ Victoria 4

Download is "slow as molasses" though.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

No I think they've set up some 'new' parameters for it. Have to register now [free] in order to download the freebies.
    There are 2 freebies at the moment. The outboard and this one: Angelic Rebel for DAZ Victoria 4

How are you registering at Hivewire 3D? All I've seen in the last two days is "Our store is temporarily offline for maintenance."

The outboard and Angelic Rebel are at Poser World.

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

How are you registering at Hivewire 3D? All I've seen in the last two days is "Our store is temporarily offline for maintenance."

The outboard and Angelic Rebel are at Poser World.

I must read posts better ... Poser World is up.

Hivewire 3D is "service unavailable" 503.

edited December 1969

Hivewire message:
    "Our store is down for the moment ... We're still working on getting the store back up and running after problems that arose from an outage at our hosting provider. Once we're up and running again, we'll re-launch the freebie for another week and get everything back to being right as rain. Thanks for your patience! "

edited December 1969

Patience, I was talking about HiveWire. PoserWorld requires a premium membership, even for their forums to suggest new objects (which sounds crazy).

Kerya said:
    Hivewire message:
    "Our store is down for the moment ... We're still working on getting the store back up and running after problems that arose from an outage at our hosting provider. Once we're up and running again, we'll re-launch the freebie for another week and get everything back to being right as rain. Thanks for your patience! "

At least we've got this one... Thank you, Kerya. I'll stay tuned.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,948
    edited December 1969

HiveWire is up, but it seems i can't pass the checkout.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:

Yeah, me too.

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:

Me three.

edited December 1969

gulan7 said:

mjc1016 said:
    gulan7 said:

Yeah, me too.

Me three.

I cannot access the site at all :(...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Just a note of warning. Once this is all sorted out I shall be stripping out all this extra convo to allow the tread to go back to purpose.

edited December 1969

Patience, I was talking about HiveWire. PoserWorld requires a premium membership, even for their forums to suggest new objects (which sounds crazy).

Kerya said:
    Hivewire message:

At least we've got this one... Thank you, Kerya. I'll stay tuned.

I got it sorted. The PoserWorld freebies were indeed free temporarily to non-paying members who at least register for free on the site.

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,688
    edited April 2014

XFrog have just changed their free 3D plants here *http://xfrog.com/category/samples.html . There are 31 different 3D plants, all new, but the 6 2D plants are the same as before. (the reference to '145 new plants' in their promos is because there are three different versions of each plant - young, medium, and old - and several plants have more versions)

The 'Sale' ends on 7th April, but I'm not sure whether that end date applies to these free samples...

For DAZ Studio/Poser users you probably want to get the OBJ versions, which you can then import. Links to the individual plant pages on the [LINKS] List of Plant Freebies by Genus thread here in the Freepozitory. Some of the files are BIG - more info over on that thread.

*Sorry, missed the final 'l' off the link. "If it don’t work go to their home page click on shop then on the tab labeled samples" (thanks Robert Freise)

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited December 1969

XFrog have just changed their free 3D plants here http://xfrog.com/category/samples.htm . There are 31 different 3D plants, all new, but the 6 2D plants are the same as before. (the reference to '145 new plants' in their promos is because there are three different versions of each plant - young, medium, and old - and several plants have more versions)

The 'Sale' ends on 7th April, but I'm not sure whether that end date applies to these free samples...

that was fast ... error 404

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,237
    edited December 1969

XFrog have just changed their free 3D plants here http://xfrog.com/category/samples.htm . There are 31 different 3D plants, all new, but the 6 2D plants are the same as before. (the reference to '145 new plants' in their promos is because there are three different versions of each plant - young, medium, and old - and several plants have more versions)

Try this link http://xfrog.com/category/samples.html
    If it don't work go to their home page click on shop then on the tab labeled samples

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,948
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link, amazing plants there. One is missing though named Forsythia. I can't download it in OBJ format.

edited December 1969

Try this link http://xfrog.com/category/samples.html
    If it don't work go to their home page click on shop then on the tab labeled samples

thanks, that works :-)

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,237
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:
    Thanks for the link, amazing plants there. One is missing though named Forsythia. I can't download it in OBJ format.

I tried to get it for C4d and couldn't get it either
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,688
    edited April 2014

gulan7 said:

Seems to be a problem with all the Forsythia formats (I tried TGO and VUE as well). I've emailed XFrog (I was going to simply post on their forum but it seems to require a separate account from their shop...)

P.S. Thanks Robert for spotting the link problem - I've added the missing'l' to my original post!
    P.S.2 - I have a feeling that chohole may delete these last few posts...

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • CriosCrios Posts: 2,629
    edited December 1969

Sixus1 Dwarvez is available for free on SIxus1 Store, but only for a limited time : http://www.sixus1.com/store/Dwarvez_Base?filter_name=dwarvez

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited April 2014

Hivewire3D is back up and I got through the checkout.
    http://hivewire3d.com/forest-portals.html
    Also has another freebie ML Monja for V4 and ++Morphs
    http://hivewire3d.com/ml-monja.html

/EDIT - Ends April 9th. Not sure about Monja though.

Post edited by none01ohone on
This discussion has been closed.