Making D.Trump

2»

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Greybro said:

Well, yours looks too young if you mean to represent Trump as he currently appears.  Also the Real D Trump's hands are smaller and less muschular, his head is larger (puffier) with a more pronounced throat wattle, his brows are much bushier and his hair is always combed in the opposite direction from what you have.. You've got it going from his left side going up, whereas his actually goes from his right and angles down to obscure most of his forehead. Finally, in many shots I've seen, his face is noticeably "oranger" than his hands.    

I don't ever want you to describe me. :)

Sounds like a pretty accurate discription to me.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited January 2018

Keep in mind that he's 70, so if you have any aging morphs crank those up to give a bit more wrinkles. Also increasing the sub D level will help. Bring his hair down farther if you can, his hair usually stops about an inch and a half above his brows. Also, if you can, lighten the skin texture around the eyes - as I've noticed that in many of the photos of him the skin around his eyes are noticably lighter than the rest of his face. 

Post edited by Chohole on
  • AngelAngel Posts: 1,204

That would be caused by sun glasses, but yeah I can see it now. Thank you :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944
    edited May 2017

Actually, I noticed that his hair line is also much paler than his face. His face seems to have a reddened mask. I bet, as a pale person myself that played outdoors often in Florida and have had 1st hand expierence with month long lasting sunburns that make you shiver like you have a 103 degree fever, that he has had laser skin or similar techniques done to ward off those precancerous growths. I now wear sun screen, long sleeves, pants, and auusie style cowboy hats and such now when possible. What a hassle!

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
    edited May 2017

Actually, I noticed that his hair line is also much paler than his face. His face seems to have a reddened mask. I bet, as a pale person myself that played outdoors often in Florida and have had 1st hand expierence with month long lasting sunburns that make you shiver like you have a 103 degree fever, that he has had laser skin or similar techniques done to ward off those precancerous growths. I now wear sun screen, long sleeves, pants, and auusie style cowboy hats and such now when possible. What a hassle!

lol. yeah. I live in a hot area too. but he grew up in New York City. I have reason to believe thats taning lotion. And in this image in partucular you can tell he is wearing a lot of Base. All that money and he doesnt hire a good makeup artist. hehe

look at the image above and you can see the difference.

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2016/11/13/0cdc3b56-0ae5-4dc6-ae76-3bf01f31b868/resize/770x/98bbcb64b857ea377201e117d70730a7/trump-main.jpg

Post edited by Angel on
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    It might be the makeup for the camera to prevent washing out. It was too dark when he first started campaigning, leading to to the "orange" comments we've heard. Your likeness is pretty good. Finding the hair is going to be the hard part. There are 2 options: paint it in post work, or go for the casual look with the red ball cap.

lol. yeah. I live in a hot area too. but he grew up in New York City. I have reason to believe thats taning lotion. And in this image in partucular you can tell he is wearing a lot of Base. All that money and he doesnt hire a good makeup artist. hehe

look at the image above and you can see the difference.

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2016/11/13/0cdc3b56-0ae5-4dc6-ae76-3bf01f31b868/resize/770x/98bbcb64b857ea377201e117d70730a7/trump-main.jpg

I don't think that is makep. that is from laser resurfacing or something else likely, maybe years of retin-a. He doesn't look too bad, after all he's in his 70s and have a world of people trying to make him look bad. Heaven forbid when I'm in me 70s with that many people taking videos and pictures of my everymove for rebroadcast and insults. LOL, even the 1st ladies never got so much scrutiny about how they look.

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507

His hair is the most recognizable item, whether you put this hair on a Lego man or on a smiley, you know immediately what famous character it's supposed to be.

OvalOfficeExample.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 163K
    edited May 2017

Lego Trump. Funny... Only one thing comes to mind... lol

http://discovermagazine.com/~/media/Images/Promo Images/2014/Jul/lego-wall_lg.jpg?mw=800

Post edited by Angel on
  • Did anyone find a good Trump hair?

Did anyone find a good Trump hair?

Search for Jimmy Flip Hair by PA neftis I thin personally is the best Trump-like hair in the DAZ Store.

• Nope.  Jimmy Flip Hair is nothing like Trump's hair.

Nope.  Jimmy Flip Hair is nothing like Trump's hair.

Sure it is you need to change the hair materials of course with one with straighter hair strands & the right color, which now is being colored a lighter whitish golden blond.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 769

I think he has a spray-on tan and he probably wears little goggles while doing it, hence the white rings around his eyes. Put some orange in his skin, too.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

Whatevery hair you get has to be a rats nest on top with a combover that starts at the crown of his head and sweeps to the Rt.  I think the white areas under his eyes might be concealer like they use for movie and tv stars to make them look like they don't have bags or wrinkles.  However that said, his makeup artist sucks.  She should take that orange spray tan (or golf tan) and tone it down to more natural color and take it down below his collarline all around.  His skin looks awful.  He just looks like he's had too many chemical peels to 'refresh' his skin.  Hey Don, it's not working bud.no

edited November 2018

This obviously isnt perfect but its what I've done so far. It's still got a lot of work to be done. Critics welcome. -

Post edited by Angel on
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496

I'm trying to do a DT comedy too, but being visually impaired, I'm no good at likenesses. Wish there was a preset

The skin is too tan and even toned - hard to avoid in DAZ I know but he should be paler and red ruddy flushes where appropriate according to his photos. It is very difficult if you are using HS or FG to create morphs of older people, and being chubby doersn't help, that aren't badly distorted in some fundamental way.

For some reason your render makes me think of a Dane from about 1900, like in Pelle the Conqueror/My Life as a Dog.

• hyteckithyteckit Posts: 167

Keep in mind that he's 70, so if you have any aging morphs crank those up to give a bit more wrinkles. Also increasing the sub D level will help. Bring his hair down farther if you can, his hair usually stops about an inch and a half above his brows. Also, if you can, lighten the skin texture around the eyes - as I've noticed that in many of the photos of him the skin around his eyes are noticably lighter than the rest of his face. 

Those renders aren't realistic. Skin is too orange. Hair looks fake. 

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

You can't have The Donald without The Hillary. laugh

https://sharecg.com/v/90328/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Hillary-for-G3F

hyteckit said:

Those renders aren't realistic. Skin is too orange. Hair looks fake. 

Lots of people's skin & hair are that color. Other colors too.