Making D.Trump

AngelAngel Posts: 1,204

I was going to make a comedy render with Trump. Sounded like a fun idea. But umm... K, first off that hair of his! LOL! And I need a good aproxamate skin too. Anyone have any good idea's for hair and skin? Dont matter the figure. I'll work with anything from m4+

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

https://www.daz3d.com/north-hair

would that one work?

• AngelAngel Posts: 1,204

That might work. Might need some zbrushage. But maybe.

• seen some good ones done and someone even created a character you could download posted link on my facebook few weeks ago think I'll see if I can see it no promises

• we used to have a show and Chohole you had a version of this too back in the day around the 80's called Rubbery Figuires which was a puppet satire of mostly polititions from around the world and a lot of other shows that did gags on various leaders right up to the last president though it seems to be a real no no now :P like a certain famous person once said asked "Why so serious?" Gotta laugh Don't worry be happy

• yes and yes messaged Angel-Wings the link to that other site oh and yeah that hair you listed think would look right. Yeah we had Splitting Images down under we got and still get a lot of British tv I grew up on it on British Sci-fi and comedy. We had a spinoff of Splitting called Rubbery Figures started as mini sketches on a sketch show then got it's own mostly featured Australian characters

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Well that one honestly looks and acts nothing like Trump. That toon reminds me of when I was a aggressively mean small child, everybody and anybody was called a certain nasty name everytime I didn't get my way. LOL, thank goodness, being grounded was effective punishment.

However, I want to to a comedy render with Trump, Bill & Hillary Clinton, & Monica Lewinsky too and so I was looking too and I think the Jimmy Flip Hair is the best approximation to Trump hair in the store.

• Bentley Hair kinda sorta works...

DonaldTrumpApocalypse2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 626K

Much to my surprise, I saw Donald Trump in a music video from the 80s yesterday (ahem, I had to give up watching mTV when I transferred from a party university to one that was difficult enough to require I study so I missed a lot of good music videos) , Bobby Brown's video 'Ghost Busters' called 'On Our Own'. Other celebrities and movers and shakers of the 80s were in it too. In those days it looked like he had light brown or dark blond hair, photography is usually not accurate. Now it looks like he is letting it go white which is an underrated color to be sporting.

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412

If you put round glasses on that little figure from Rendo he could be the Major from Hellsing!

• Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325

There are morphs, so you might get some mileage out of this one:

https://www.daz3d.com/kung-fu-hair-for-genesis-2-male-s

• he does make a great character though he actually would have been pretty good in movies or as a game character

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    edited April 2017

There was a similar thread in February of last year and I made this by stacking two different hairs together... unfortunately I'm in the middle of a massive render at the moment and can't pull up the file to see what they were.  Let me dig around and see if I can find the original thread.

EDIT:  found the thread at http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/72124/help-finding-hair ; It's Edit Hair stacked on top of Timeless Male Hair.

Also, there's a freebie Trump character called Trumpy.for G3M by brahann in the freebies section at Renderosity. I think it comes with a hair, but, again, can't open it up to check until this render from hell finshes sometime tonight.   

trump hair 2.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 164K
    Post edited by Cybersox on
    edited April 2017

Heres what I've got so far. Any critics?

Post edited by Angel on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593

...looks pertty close. Straight morphs or did you use a utility like FaceGen?

• j cadej cade Posts: 2,310

The tie needs to be red and about three times the size?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I would make the suit dark navy with a royal blue tie, or give him his signature red tie.

Donald Trump doesn't have those indentations on the side of his nose. He has some paleness around his eyes 

But this looks great! Good work.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593

..the only other change I could suggest would have his lips protrude out a bit more.

thanks for the feedback. :)

Well, yours looks too young if you mean to represent Trump as he currently appears.  Also the Real D Trump's hands are smaller and less muschular, his head is larger (puffier) with a more pronounced throat wattle, his brows are much bushier and his hair is always combed in the opposite direction from what you have.. You've got it going from his left side going up, whereas his actually goes from his right and angles down to obscure most of his forehead. Finally, in many shots I've seen, his face is noticeably "oranger" than his hands.    

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,486

Well, yours looks too young if you mean to represent Trump as he currently appears.  Also the Real D Trump's hands are smaller and less muschular, his head is larger (puffier) with a more pronounced throat wattle, his brows are much bushier and his hair is always combed in the opposite direction from what you have.. You've got it going from his left side going up, whereas his actually goes from his right and angles down to obscure most of his forehead. Finally, in many shots I've seen, his face is noticeably "oranger" than his hands.    

I don't ever want you to describe me. :)

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,189
    j cade said:

The tie needs to be red and about three times the size?

And glowing.

Greybro said:

I don't ever want you to describe me. :)

:D 

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665

I use Qain Hair. I opened it in Hexagon and flattened it some. I imported it back as an OBJ file and the textures still worked. I wish someone would make one. I would buy it. 

My DJT render was removed by moderator last October. We apparently can't post political things. This is a detail. 

(The render is in my deviant art gallery here.)

donald.jpg
    220 x 259 - 37K
    edited May 2017

welcoming critics

-serious ones, plz...

Trump.jpg
    532 x 665 - 251K
    Post edited by Angel on

welcoming critics

-serious ones, plz...

It's a younger version of Trump, but you've definitely got the basic facial features right.  The current version of the Donald is a good bit heavier, which is most evidenced by a pronounced neck wattle, and, of course, the most obvious difference between what you've got and the real thing is the hair.  The front swoop of Trump's hair comes down much lower than most male hairstyles, obscuring most of his forehead almost down to his eyebrows, and if the hair you're using did the same I'd say the resemblence would be quite striking..  .    

edited May 2017

welcoming critics

-serious ones, plz...

It's a younger version of Trump, but you've definitely got the basic facial features right.  The current version of the Donald is a good bit heavier, which is most evidenced by a pronounced neck wattle, and, of course, the most obvious difference between what you've got and the real thing is the hair.  The front swoop of Trump's hair comes down much lower than most male hairstyles, obscuring most of his forehead almost down to his eyebrows, and if the hair you're using did the same I'd say the resemblence would be quite striking..  .    

thanks. I'm using G3M for this. trying to get the age to be any older then 55 is not likley possability due to the lack of poly count. I can fix the hair easy enough.

when it comes to facial scupting on G3... those ity bity winkles that would normaly make the differnce, you cant make them. Sculpting on G3 is like trying to sculpt a statue with a sledge hammer, hehe

Post edited by Angel on
  • welcoming critics

-serious ones, plz...

thanks. I'm using G3M for this. trying to get the age to be any older then 55 is not likley possability due to the lack of poly count. I can fix the hair easy enough.

when it comes to facial scupting on G3... those ity bity winkles that would normaly make the differnce, you cant make them. Sculpting on G3 is like trying to sculpt a statue with a sledge hammer, hehe

Might I suggest Zev0's Aging morphs?

Actually it's fine. He not substantially heavier than what your morph shows but when you compare your work to an image search you'll see that the lighting tends to emphasize the shadows under his chin & mouth. If you make his face glossier and the light overhead and to a shoulder harsher it will make your render more like the pictures.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665

welcoming critics

-serious ones, plz...

I think it looks really good - proportions and features are very close. Lighting, hair and expression (very important) will bring it to life. smiley

edited May 2017
    luci45 said:

welcoming critics

-serious ones, plz...

I think it looks really good - proportions and features are very close. Lighting, hair and expression (very important) will bring it to life. smiley

Yeah its just in T-pose right now. Just popped off a quck render to show for critics :)

Post edited by Angel on