Stonemason, Please Stop.

How am I supposed to resist Urban Future 5, when you keep putting this level of detail and skill in your sets?

Give my wallet a break --- PLEASE !

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

It's a little known secret that Stonemason's real name is IMAGONNAMAKEYOUSPEND. 

devil

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

ALL HIS SETS. 

This weekend. Can anyone see what his bundles Urban 1,2, 3 something like that are discounted to?

I grabbed those a week ago.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919

You can just change the display to show products you own then add them to your cart.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Very clever. Thanks.

The server connect seems to still be down. I'll try this afternoon

edited March 2017

Urban 1 & 3 go to $12.24 each. Urban 2 & 4 are $13.98 each. (total = $52.43)

This is with ALL FOUR in the cart together, plus I'm a bonus buyer so that may help prices.

The Urban Future Bundle - containing 1, 2, 3, 4 - discounts to $50.40 if it's the ONLY thing in the cart. Add another Stonemason product and it goes down to $42. (better deal as a bundle than separately, if you have none of them.)  

avxp said:

ALL HIS SETS. 

This weekend. Can anyone see what his bundles Urban 1,2, 3 something like that are discounted to?

Post edited by jakiblue on
  • StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,162

stop?..I'm just getting started !

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,325

crying   My poor wallet !

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,484

No kidding. I HAVE to have all his Sci Fi oriented sets. I simply can't help myself. Now with IRay tpyically having all the emissive surfaces include where I can so easily produce a fully realized world. Just......ahhh.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I'm still hoping he finds the time to create add-ons for UF1, 2 and 3 that complete the exterior of the buildings for a full 360 ouside view. Instant buy for me :)

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    edited March 2017

You're supposed to add a "Bwa ha ha!" at the end of that.

Post edited by Cybersox on

..and a collective WHOOOOOOOOOOOT and SQUEEEEEEEEEE just went through the forums....

laugh 

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

Pretty much exactly that.

jakiblue said:

..and a collective WHOOOOOOOOOOOT and SQUEEEEEEEEEE just went through the forums....

laugh 

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited March 2019

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

It's his plan for world domination ;).

Laurie

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    AllenArt said:

It's his plan for world domination ;).

Laurie

At this rate he's going for world creation! cheeky

edited March 2019

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    jakiblue said:

This is with ALL FOUR in the cart together, plus I'm a bonus buyer so that may help prices.

The Urban Future Bundle - containing 1, 2, 3, 4 - discounts to $50.40 if it's the ONLY thing in the cart. Add another Stonemason product and it goes down to $42. (better deal as a bundle than separately, if you have none of them.)  

avxp said:

ALL HIS SETS. 

Are the urban future sets, including the new one, designed to fit together as one set, or are they all completely separate environments? 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited March 2017

@stonemason Any plans for Iray add-ons to some of your older sets? I've been picking up Jack's as he releases them and would love to see more PAs doing that with great older content. 

Post edited by Llynara on
  • posecastposecast Posts: 386

Can someone post an overhead render of this set? Thank you!

• MartialMartial Posts: 404

Are lights included in Urban futur 5?

edited March 2019

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited March 2017

Immediately in the cart!  Nice discounts, too.

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,028

good price for all the hard work, but I'd like to see all that talent going into some new and unique ideas (not recycled ones)?

I would love to see Iray updates for my older Stonemason content.  

edited March 2019

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    HorusRa said:
    Redz said:
    jakiblue said:

avxp said:

ALL HIS SETS. 

Are the urban future sets, including the new one, designed to fit together as one set, or are they all completely separate environments? 

No, they are all seperate and independent. They don't fit together. The Greeble City Blocks are of the same nature and design concept and go together if you so wish.

Thanks that what I thought. 

Personally I would love to see some detailed interior add-ons to match the new set. 

I want to be inside the bar, for example. 

Same here.  As soon as I checked the website this morning it flew into my cart and was purchased so quickly that my credit card did not even have time to let out a whimper.

Immediately in the cart!  Nice discounts, too.

edited March 2019

• hjakehjake Posts: 812
    edited March 2017

Could someone who owns the Urban Future Bundle display the file lists for the 4 products or put a copy in a Dropbox I could get them from?

It would tell me what is actually provided with each product.

The read me files are in the "ReadMe's" folder of the folder where the product was installed.

They will have names similar to  "readme_10012_1_UrbanSprawl2TheBigCity.html" or "UrbanSprawlREADME.htm and UrbanSprawlLIST.txt".

I can buy the bundle or individual items for 58% off right now. My concern is that each product is just 1 large OBJ with losts of textures applied to it as was the case with Urban Sprawl 1.  I enjoy the flexibility that was afforded with Urban Sprawl 2 and 3.

Post edited by hjake on
  • StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,162
    edited March 2017

one .obj would be crazy,lol..no one would do that.

all of my environments are made up of multiple items,parented together to create an entire environment,the Urban future models each have dozens if not hundreds of different parts

Post edited by Stonemason on