Sawyer for Genesis 3 Male In store now! (*commercial*)

2»

Comments

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Yeah, I don't have it, so I can't even check. I'm sorry. :( "

You'll have to post him here so I can see him!! I put wings and a halo on him in the one above... :)  

He is a cutie... 

I will do that when he's done.  :)  Zev0 is looking into it so no worries.  He's says he never seen that happen before either.  

Tell Zev0 I'll have Sawyer put in his account if he wants. 

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited March 2017

You'll have to post him here so I can see him!! I put wings and a halo on him in the one above... :)  

He is a cutie... 

I will do that when he's done.  :)  Zev0 is looking into it so no worries.  He's says he never seen that happen before either.  

I didn't see this earlier.  I think he's already figured out the problem.  This is from the Fit Control thread:

Link to comment in Zev0's thread.
    The character will need an update - they are only supposed to change the label of the character
    somehow they changed the actual name of G3M to Sawyer

I wasn't sure if you had anyone had let you know yet.  

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • FusionLAFusionLA Posts: 249

He is a cutie... 

I didn't see this earlier.  I think he's already figured out the problem.  This is from the Fit Control thread:

Link to comment in Zev0's thread.
    The character will need an update - they are only supposed to change the label of the character
    somehow they changed the actual name of G3M to Sawyer

I wasn't sure if you had anyone had let you know yet.  

I also ran into a problem with iray advance skin converter giving an error: Please select a Genesis 3 figure.
    First time getting this error using the convertor, most likely the same issue Fit control is having.

I finally got Sawyer out of DS!  He took a long time with the atmosphere and wings and everything I had in there.  I might have to try a little bit better next time because I'm sure I could do better.  He sure is a handsome fellow.  :)  You did a really nice job on him Gypsyangel!  

Alright...I may have it fixed. But since I don't have ANY of these third party items, I can't check it. If someone wants to do the fix, and it's UBER easy, then you're welcome to try it. 

In the meantime, I'm seeing what I need to do for an update. 

You need to be able to edit the character file in the character folder. This will entail decompressing the file. 
    For that, I always use dsf Toolbox, but I'm sure there are other programs that can decompressed the encrypted file. 

What needs to be done, is in your text editor, look for "scene" Then find the name: "Sawyer" 

That needs to be changed to "Genesis3Male" 

So it's just the change in between the quotation marks. 
    If you want to check the file but aren't comfortable editing, or can't decompress it, contact me through IM, with proof of purchase, and I'll send a download link for you to download the duf file. 

And I do apologize for this. I'm not sure how this happened. I'm verily not amused, though. 

Thanks

Laura

sawyer-fix.jpg
    1208 x 610 - 173K

Alright...I may have it fixed. But since I don't have ANY of these third party items, I can't check it. If someone wants to do the fix, and it's UBER easy, then you're welcome to try it. 

You need to be able to edit the character file in the character folder. This will entail decompressing the file. 
    For that, I always use dsf Toolbox, but I'm sure there are other programs that can decompressed the encrypted file. 

What needs to be done, is in your text editor, look for "scene" Then find the name: "Sawyer" 

If you want to check the file but aren't comfortable editing, or can't decompress it, contact me through IM, with proof of purchase, and I'll send a download link for you to download the duf file. 

And I do apologize for this. I'm not sure how this happened. I'm verily not amused, though. 

Thanks

Laura

I'm sure you'll do everything to get it fixed.  Never had any problems with any of your other characters.  He's still an awesome character and I was able to work around the issue with Fit Control so I'm good until an update comes through.  You do such great work! :)

Thanks

Laura

I'm sure you'll do everything to get it fixed.  Never had any problems with any of your other characters.  He's still an awesome character and I was able to work around the issue with Fit Control so I'm good until an update comes through.  You do such great work! :)

It actually should be updated pretty soon. I uploaded the fix and the QA manager said it should go through in the next day or so. I'll keep an eye on it and post as soon as I know it's fixed. Again, my apologies. Believe me, I wasn't ignoring the issue, I was trying to get it under control. :D 

Laura

Fix is up for anyone that needs the updated files. Make sure you delete, or overwrite the old ones. 

CYA

Laura

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,268
    edited March 2017

The fix works wonderfully; I wanted to try wet and Tannned Skins on Sawyer: 

WetSawyer.jpg
    1544 x 1211 - 514K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Can I ask what the full text of the poem or mystical saying is in the one tattoo? Something about DEATH and a woman, I can tell that much from the promos. Thank you!

Odaa said:

Can I ask what the full text of the poem or mystical saying is in the one tattoo? Something about DEATH and a woman, I can tell that much from the promos. Thank you!

Sure...

Are those her ribs through which the Sun 

Did peer, as through a grate?
    And is that Woman all her crew?
    Is that a DEATH? and are there two?
    Is DEATH that woman’s mate?" 

That's from "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner."   
     By Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Odaa said:

Sure...

Are those her ribs through which the Sun 

Did peer, as through a grate?
    And is that Woman all her crew?
    Is that a DEATH? and are there two?
    Is DEATH that woman’s mate?" 

That's from "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner."   
     By Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Way cool! I thought it sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. Thank you, he is sitting in the cart right now. :)

edited February 2019

Had a bit of fun setting him up as a Regency Romance hero.

Sawyer_Regency.jpg
    2880 x 1620 - 4M
    Post edited by Odaa on