Sawyer for Genesis 3 Male In store now! (*commercial*)

gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Hi! Here's a few from my latest... 

main01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop01.jpg
846 x 1100 - 832K
pop03.jpg
846 x 1100 - 824K
pop06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 910K
sawyer-pst.jpg
1713 x 2000 - 895K
Post edited by gypsyangel on

Comments

• Ohh another yummy Gypsyboy. 

Great skin and his face-paint looks awesome. 

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

What is the armour he is wearing please?

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

A beautiful guy for sure! I'll buy him :)

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited February 2017
    Linton said:

This one I think; http://www.daz3d.com/dragonsbane-barbarian-clothes-hd-for-genesis-3-male-s

Post edited by Erdehel on
  • gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Ohh another yummy Gypsyboy. 

Great skin and his face-paint looks awesome. 

Hi! I didn't even get a notice... :( 

Thanks!! :D 

Yeah, he came out pretty good... 

Erdehel said:

A beautiful guy for sure! I'll buy him :)

Oh, thanks!! :D 

kilt02-pst.jpg
    1586 x 2376 - 621K
    Linton said:

Yes, it's the Dragonsbane like Erdehel said. 

Another one... 

sawyer05-pst.jpg
    1620 x 2000 - 822K
  • I'm intrigued by the tattoos.

He's got really beautiful eyes and might I say he looks great in a kilt. Very versatile.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I agree, another gorgeous Gypsyboy. Love his eyes, the fact that he is not a waif makes him a very attractive addition to my gen3m pool.

edited February 2017

I'm intrigued by the tattoos.

He's got really beautiful eyes and might I say he looks great in a kilt. Very versatile.

:D His tats are a bit...eclectic...
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time putting him in pants, to be honest with you...he's got three different kilt outfits. :D 
    The warpaint is all LIE overlay. 

pop02.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 756K
    pop04 copy.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 725K
    edited February 2017

Yeah, I'm having a hard time putting him in pants, to be honest with you...he's got three different kilt outfits. :D 

Oh, so if its LIE overlay we can layer it correct?  Wonder if it would work with other LIE make up options as well.

Edited to add that I apparently can't type today.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on

Oh, so if its LIE overlay we can layer it correct?  Wonder if it would work with other LIE make up options as well.

Yeah, they can be layered---you have to use common sense, but yes. :D
    Like, it wouldn't work too good if you layered full mask over the eye tat---you'd have to put it on top. But they can be layered. If you look at the one with him in full barbarian armor, he has two of them layered. 

layered-lie.jpg
    1123 x 1151 - 694K

Yeah, they can be layered---you have to use common sense, but yes. :D
    Like, it wouldn't work too good if you layered full mask over the eye tat---you'd have to put it on top. But they can be layered. If you look at the one with him in full barbarian armor, he has two of them layered. 

I thought would be the case.  And of course, one would need to use some common sense as far as what order things would go on.  LIE layering makes everything so versatile, and you can end up with far more possibilities than one might think.

• I think I'm in love!  Definitely going to try and get him when he comes the first day!  Wow!  As they said back in the day,  He is FINE!!!!

I think I'm in love!  Definitely going to try and get him when he comes the first day!  Wow!  As they said back in the day,  He is FINE!!!!

Awww...thanks! :D 

Always love hearing that... :) 

main02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 723K
  • Dreamy

Dreamy

Thanks!! :D 

He's in Art, so it should be soon... :) 

Here's what I'm working on now...

drk-elf.jpg
    1892 x 2000 - 601K
    drk-elf02.jpg
    1928 x 2000 - 745K
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
    Oooo she's preety

Oh my goodness she is stunning!

Well, he's got a date. He should be out the 11th. So this Saturday. Which makes it nice, it's two days after my birthday. :) 

Here's another one of my new character. This is her elf half, which I'm having way too much fun with. But she has a normal human half, too. So basically it's two characters. They share the same face morph, and mouth textures...nail colors. But other than that, they each have their own textures, eyes, and makeup. All the makeup is LIE this time. So that's fun. :D   As soon as I get some more promos done I'll put her thread up. She's done, just in the promo and library stage now. 

68cb3e1e66aa2968836be0d90a0971d2_original.jpg
    1656 x 2000 - 1M
    sawyer-release-pst.jpg
    1759 x 2000 - 2M
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I've been playing with Sawyer since last night and came up with a strange issue.  Was just wondering if you might know what the issue might be?  I tried loading Sawyer up and put some pants on him.  Then, I attempted to use Fit Control.  Fit Control acts like G3M isn't selected.  I know Fit Control works.  This is the first time I've ever come across a figure not being recognized by the program.  

I tried a workaround.  I loaded up G3M and brought Sawyer up with the dials instead of the actor load button.  Same problem.  Fit Control sees G3M without Sawyer but, once Sawyer is applied, Fit Control doesn't see him as a G3M.  So far, the only workaround is to load G3M, load the clothes and apply Fit Control before applying Sawyer.  Once applied to G3M, Fit Controls morphs are still applied to the clothing after Sawyer is applied to G3M and I can use the controls on the clothing still.

It's strange.  I've never seen that before and I use Fit Control on almost all of my scenes with clothing involved.  Do you have any idea why Sawyer isn't seen by Fit Control as a G3M?

By the way, he looks great!  I can't wait to see how he renders!  Just putting some wings on him now.  :)

edited March 2017

I don't know. I haven't run into it. I don't have Fit Control, so I really can't comment.

Have you tried loading a g3m, then applied the head and body morphs from the morph folder? If that works, try saving that character out to replace the one in your character folder. It could have something to do with saving the character out. Because then it becomes the model morph name. 

99ea5cb9dd2e1c373146e0eb3c8549f6_original.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M

Yes, I tried that.  As soon as Sawyer head and body morphs are applied, Fit Control doesn't see G3M as G3M.  I can apply all of the clothes and then apply Fit Control before that point.  I can apply Sawyer after Fit Control and the morphs are still there on the clothes, just not before Sawyer so I can still use Fit Control as long as I do it before Sawyer is applied.  I just thought I'd ask if you knew what the problem could be.  I can work around it.  I'll ask over in Zev0's Fit Control thread to see if he's come across the problem before.  Thanks so much for the quick reply.

I'm rendering Sawyer now.  He looks very sexy with wings.  ;)

Yeah, I don't have it, so I can't even check. I'm sorry. :( "

You'll have to post him here so I can see him!! I put wings and a halo on him in the one above... :)  

He is a cutie... 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,238
    edited March 2017

Thank you again for the nifty character!

Sawyer.jpg
    1544 x 1211 - 329K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on

You're welcome!! 

nemesis10 said:

Thank you again for the nifty character!

Yeah, I don't have it, so I can't even check. I'm sorry. :( "

You'll have to post him here so I can see him!! I put wings and a halo on him in the one above... :)  

He is a cutie... 

I will do that when he's done.  :)  Zev0 is looking into it so no worries.  He's says he never seen that happen before either.