Easy Environments: Snowy Mountains (Daz Studio & Poser) [Commercial]

Comments

• FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 882
    edited December 1969

Thanks for posting your lovely renders guys!
    funny, impressive, beautiful, sexy, creative
    ;)

edited December 1969

Just to drop a quick note, you can get Easy Environments at 40% discount through today`s Grit & Grime sale.

FM Night Builder released today and is part of that sale too.
    It should be a good complementary set if you`d like to change some Easy Environments to night time.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I had ofrogtten this thread, so thank you for bringing it up again and thanks for the tip. Going to snag me Road to Hell today :) On the note of Oasis.... It's a really nice enviroments and worked perfectly with the scene I had in mind. The render is of a ESO character that a friend of mine plays, since he originates from the desert the Oasis was a perfect place to put him into :)

Isrin - Tracking

isrintracking1.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 264K
    edited December 1969

Thanks for posting the render Carola, looks great with the DoF blur.
    But I have to ask ...how is this an ESO character? Daz character to mirror the look of your friends game character?

edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    Thanks for posting the render Carola, looks great with the DoF blur.
    But I have to ask ...how is this an ESO character? Daz character to mirror the look of your friends game character?

Thanks :) and yes, I tried to .. well re-create for lack of better word, his character through morphing some of the models I had in my runtime (mostly Sean for D5 with a little bit of other morphs)., and finding a hair that was close to his characters hairstyle etc.

I am hoping to "create" some of my other ESO friends characters to render pictures of them as well when/if I can :)

edited December 1969

Nice :)
    If you ever run out of reference material I`ll gladly provide my templar girl for the cause.
    Her most common facial expression is confusion, as she still can`t decide which weapons to wield or which armor to wear. Half of the time she doesn`t even know which direction to run to. ;)

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited December 1969

ESO? All I can think of is The Elder Scrolls online.

edited December 1969

And you would be correct in thinking that :)

edited December 1969

Carola O said:

And you would be correct in thinking that :)

I played in the last few beta weekends they did and to be honest wasn't really all that impressed, certainly not enough to shell out $40-$50 and then a subscription.

edited December 1969

I played one of the beta weekends for maybe two hours, thought it sucked, uninstalled right away.
    Unfortunately I was in a big fantasy rpg mood around release, and after a few hours of cursing at them about the rediculous pricing I gave in.
    Turns out I like it a lot. Doing short beta weekends was a terrible idea for a mmo that has a much slower pace than most, and wants you to take your time.

The social bit suits me, it`s like singleplayer with random people added, who are always welcome because they can`t "steal" from you, they just help (well, except for treasures). I`d say if you are a WoW type player mostly interested in forged groups it`s the wrong game. If you like stuff like GW or Defiance it might suit you well.

edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    I played one of the beta weekends for maybe two hours, thought it sucked, uninstalled right away.
    Unfortunately I was in a big fantasy rpg mood around release, and after a few hours of cursing at them about the rediculous pricing I gave in.
    Turns out I like it a lot. Doing short beta weekends was a terrible idea for a mmo that has a much slower pace than most, and wants you to take your time.

The social bit suits me, it`s like singleplayer with random people added, who are always welcome because they can`t "steal" from you, they just help (well, except for treasures). I`d say if you are a WoW type player mostly interested in forged groups it`s the wrong game. If you like stuff like GW or Defiance it might suit you well.

Only ever played WOW for a few hours, GW1 I loved, haven't got around to getting the newest, again when I look at the cost its so very much for 1 game. The problem I have with ESO is the subscription if it wasn't for that I'd be more likely to consider it.
    The other thing that put me off was the fact that I the second weekend I couldn't log in and contacted their customer service people who gave me instructions but it still didn't help, I told them I'd followed their instructions and still couldn't access the game they just repeated the instructions, I tended to feel if I was paying I wouldn't be happy.

edited December 1969

Other way for me, I can live with the subscription because I know I won`t be playing more than one or two month.
    But the initial price is already too high, and then adds the insult with the imperial edition.
    How could you love GW1 and never play GW2? It has no subscription either :/
    I for one loved both of them, and it`s might impressive they can pull it off without subscription.
    Also shows the almost disgusting amount of $$$ other companies must make with their business models.

edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    Other way for me, I can live with the subscription because I know I won`t be playing more than one or two month.
    But the initial price is already too high, and then adds the insult with the imperial edition.
    How could you love GW1 and never play GW2? It has no subscription either :/
    I for one loved both of them, and it`s might impressive they can pull it off without subscription.
    Also shows the almost disgusting amount of $$$ other companies must make with their business models.

I waited soooooo long for GW2 that by the time it finally came out I had lost interest in gaming, I've been getting back into it lately except that the problem is that most of the games I have these days are on steam and as we only have one account my son is usually playing something. I do keep considering GW 2 every now and then and usually just when I've decided to get it and have put the money aside something else more important comes up, if I stopped spending on 3D content I could probably afford it.:-)

edited December 1969

Hello there!

It`s been a while since the last set, but better late than never ...here`s some previews for the next Easy Environment "Autumn".
    Hope you like it :)

09PromoAutumn.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 304K
    07PromoAutumn.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 290K
    04PromoAutumn.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 207K
    02PromoAutumn.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 343K
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Would not have usually had an immediate need for a setting like that, but might just have to for the incredible sky it would come with!

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282
    edited December 1969

Another instant buy when it comes out ;-)

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,757
    edited December 1969

FM already knows I'm an EE addict ... lol. Guaranteed sale from me every time :D

And that sky box!!! Worth the the price of the full set all by itself, imo.

• SGCBearcubSGCBearcub Posts: 243
    edited December 1969

That sky is unbelievable. Just beautiful.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

That scene looks just perfect to plop some horses in the fields. Looks like some of the ranches down here, except for the stone walls. Beautiful job, looking forward to the set!

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Would not have usually had an immediate need for a setting like that, but might just have to for the incredible sky it would come with!

my thoughts exactly - that skybox is amazing O_O

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    Thanks for the comments!
    I really hope you`ll enjoy those sets as much as I enjoy making them...I wouldn`t mind to keep going with that style for a while.
    At least six sets are almost certain though ;)

And thx Miss B for mentioning the skybox page read, I am glad to know it serves it`s purpose!

the first image (the panoramic that I think is the skybox alone) looks great for itself...cool backround image :) maybe Dixie would or could fly through this scene with...I don`t now...a paraglider)

edited December 1969

Well, apparently I say that a lot, ...thanks for the comments.
    I hope the whole set will be useful, but I can see how the skybox is the first thing to catch your attention. Who doesn`t like some nice godrays on the horizon ;)

Thanks for the quote Cosmo, almost got me a tad sentimental. I didn`t count, but I think we`re well past six sets by now. Really glad it worked out, I enjoy making them and they seem to work well for you guys too. :)

edited July 2014

Flipmode said:
    Well, apparently I say that a lot, ...thanks for the comments.
    I hope the whole set will be useful, but I can see how the skybox is the first thing to catch your attention. Who doesn`t like some nice godrays on the horizon ;)

Thanks for the quote Cosmo, almost got me a tad sentimental. I didn`t count, but I think we`re well past six sets by now. Really glad it worked out, I enjoy making them and they seem to work well for you guys too. :)

and now it is time for the seventh or eighth? haven`t count also :) I still wait for the amazon river / sandbank / distant jungle (that would be the skybox - jungle and sky) set :) lol

Post edited by cosmo71 on
    edited December 1969

she could fly through your "autumn" sky box like she does in your the "top of the world" sky box :)

dx_-_the_world_down_under_I.jpg
    2000 x 1049 - 445K
    edited December 1969

Do I know this one or is it new?
    Either way it`s a cool image. ;)

• MardookMardook Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Wow... I guess I should explore these forums more often. Those previews are so delightfully moody... "rubs hands" :D

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Oh good, I'm glad you're continuing the series! I use these just an awful lot in promos. One of these is from Shackled, of course, and the others are from an upcoming lighting set.

LUTD-MASY-daz3d-pop01.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 582K
    LUTD-MASY-daz3d-pop02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 997K
    shackled-daz3d-pop02.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Thanks SickleYield, always cool to see you use the sets for promos.
    The desert moon light looks great! Snow too, but the tree irritates me a bit (my bad, not exactly a well made tree I admit).

edited December 1969

Daz QA are taking their time, so I`ll fill it with two more previews ;)

06PromoAutumn.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 267K
    03PromoAutumn.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 309K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    Thanks SickleYield, always cool to see you use the sets for promos.
    The desert moon light looks great! Snow too, but the tree irritates me a bit (my bad, not exactly a well made tree I admit).

Well, Marshian wanted me to redo it with more trees, so that's partly my fault. We ran out of time. ;)