1293031323335»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 26,523

ancient civilization?

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 10,970
    edited June 25

ancient civilization?

Correct!

I have set a personal record for replicators.  This is how far I have gotten.  I'm generally pleased, but welcome suggestions.

City Ancient Establish render 01.png
    2000 x 1297 - 3M
    Post edited by Diomede on

and this is the entry.  Biggest change from previous version is a road to the gate.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 26,523

bit like a maze

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 15,858

That looks cool, Diomede!

Thank you, Wendy and Dart.

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 899
    Diomede said:

and this is the entry.  Biggest change from previous version is a road to the gate.

That's awesome Diomede! You could make a really wild chase scene with a camera fly-thru of those city streets. Cool.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 5,535

very cool @diomede .. for the terrain I would have a more dusty sandy look only because it looks more middle eastern to me..  smiley

gotta luv replicators heart

Thank you, Desertdude and Stezza.  Will consider a fly through.  Right now, my low res people are fine for a still.  Consider adjusting for a fly through.

The ground shader is a good suggestion.  I'm going back and forth on it.  I went with green in these WIPs because my original color was too similar to the buildings.  Could create contrast by making the buildings even darker.

The Grinch must have beamed Max the dog to my machine.  See attached zip file for short animation.

I was inspired to do something silly by a discussion in the Off Topic thread.

zip
    zip
    Max the dog transporter test 2 zip.zip
    7M
    002.jpg
    1236 x 978 - 229K
    004.jpg
    1026 x 886 - 209K
    005.jpg
    975 x 885 - 188K