Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

14445464749

Comments

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,064
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    It is rainy and rainy and rainy outside while it is raining also

    Is it cloudy? Sometimes that will cause rain. :)

    Love the render!

    How many seamless abstract tiles would be worth 15 American cents? I am thinking of working on some seamless abstract tiles, but I want to know how many do I need to make to set the price to fifteen cents? I do not want to over charge anyone.
    Glad you enjoyed the render. The title is "Monday".

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,215
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    tjohn said:
    It is rainy and rainy and rainy outside while it is raining also

    Is it cloudy? Sometimes that will cause rain. :)

    Love the render!

    How many seamless abstract tiles would be worth 15 American cents? I am thinking of working on some seamless abstract tiles, but I want to know how many do I need to make to set the price to fifteen cents? I do not want to over charge anyone.
    Glad you enjoyed the render. The title is "Monday".

    That is a good title!

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,156
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    It is rainy and rainy and rainy outside while it is raining also

    Is it cloudy? Sometimes that will cause rain. :)

    Love the render!

    How many seamless abstract tiles would be worth 15 American cents? I am thinking of working on some seamless abstract tiles, but I want to know how many do I need to make to set the price to fifteen cents? I do not want to over charge anyone.

    How about I sell them a penny per image? Amazon can give GC as low as 15 american cents, so minimum of fifteen and the max is how many that are already made.
    ...I still remember when you could get quite the sugar rush for fifteen cents. A whole quarter in your pocket would put you in danger of overdose.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,156
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    It is rainy and rainy and rainy outside while it is raining also

    Is it cloudy? Sometimes that will cause rain. :)
    ...where I live don't need clouds for it to rain. Seen it happen out of a clear blue sky on many an occasion. And I'm not just talking piddly drizzle, but serious rain.
  • SadKitty_CarraraSadKitty_Carrara Posts: 22,061
    edited December 1969

    my dongle is loose
    the computer asks "is it in yet?"


    nah, just says this device has been disconnected, my 3G broadband dongle that is ;-P

  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    My dongle seems tight enough, but my mic and headphones have loose plugs.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,156
    edited December 2012

    ...ummm...

    07.03_dongle_600px_.jpg
    600 x 376 - 35K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • SadKitty_CarraraSadKitty_Carrara Posts: 22,061
    edited December 1969

    never a good idea to use many dongles in the same hole either, though changing holes causes issues too.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,156
    edited December 1969

    ...safe dongling is always a good idea.

  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,489
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...safe dongling is always a good idea.
    Knee pads and a crash helmet...
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,064
    edited December 1969

    Today marks the 60th anniversary of my first month in the womb. Ah, I can remember that day just like it was 60 years ago.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Today marks the 60th anniversary of my first month in the womb. Ah, I can remember that day just like it was 60 years ago.
    Are we doing Womb Days now? Happy Womb Day tjohn.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,823
    edited December 2012

    Ooh, there is a zero in the number, must be a 4 day celebration scheduled, Wombdays with a zero in them alwasy rate 4 day celebrations.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,064
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Today marks the 60th anniversary of my first month in the womb. Ah, I can remember that day just like it was 60 years ago.
    Are we doing Womb Days now? Happy Womb Day tjohn.
    Thanks! Well this IS the stupid thread. :lol:
    Some East Asian cultures consider a baby one year old at birth.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Today marks the 60th anniversary of my first month in the womb. Ah, I can remember that day just like it was 60 years ago.
    Are we doing Womb Days now? Happy Womb Day tjohn.

    Thanks! Well this IS the stupid thread. :lol:
    Some East Asian cultures consider a baby one year old at birth.Ah-So, you... naw your not one of those. Pushing 61 I see, we could be Bro's from diff Mo's. I had a bro that would be your age, we lost him young. But still Have a Happy Wombday party!!
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,064
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Today marks the 60th anniversary of my first month in the womb. Ah, I can remember that day just like it was 60 years ago.
    Are we doing Womb Days now? Happy Womb Day tjohn.

    Thanks! Well this IS the stupid thread. :lol:
    Some East Asian cultures consider a baby one year old at birth.Ah-So, you... naw your not one of those. Pushing 61 I see, we could be Bro's from diff Mo's. I had a bro that would be your age, we lost him young. But still Have a Happy Wombday party!!
    Thanks again. My "wombmate", older by six years big brother Tom is coming to visit Mom with me today (he lives half a state away) after which we'll party at the Cracker Barrel. Woooot!
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,064
    edited December 1969

    Here we are from a few years ago. I was just going to take out his knee. :lol:

    Tom_and_me.jpg
    433 x 600 - 39K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

    Never ate a cracker out of a barrel, never expected this thread to live, never sang in the rain, and I've never danced on the beach. Never had so many good friends in my life. Long Live the STUPID! And a Happy New Year.

    Edit: Bang! Bang! "Your dead!", "NO! Your dead!" repeat as needed... LOL.

    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,064
    edited December 1969

    We were expecting a flood.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    We were expecting a flood.
    Still better than my Elephant Bell Bottom pants that were the FAD not that many years in the future.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

    Okay all you Stupid thread folks, we are nearing the end of yet another thread. Lets have a fair roll over this time.

    Posting just to push the thread over is not fair to anyone. Please post real Stupid or comment on a Stupid. Cheating for the honor of Naming the thread will not be allowed.

    Now get Stupid, Stupid VI could be yours if you play fair.

    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SadKitty_CarraraSadKitty_Carrara Posts: 22,061
    edited December 1969

    so posting that I left my sheets pulled back to air while at work, to come home and be greeted by cat vomit upchuck dead in in the centre of it, is not stupid enough? and considered bumping?

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    so posting that I left my sheets pulled back to air while at work, to come home and be greeted by cat vomit upchuck dead in in the centre of it, is not stupid enough? and considered bumping?
    NOPE, very valid STUPID, just like this reply is valid. .:wink:.
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

    not sure if its stupid, but because I can...

    puttingbootson.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 717K
  • SadKitty_CarraraSadKitty_Carrara Posts: 22,061
    edited December 1969

    I lnow you have seen it but for others, stupid Heidi Ho video

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Rareth said:
    not sure if its stupid, but because I can...

    Not Stupid, but thnks for the Render drop. Supersuit, and which Boots? I have a few but I like those Very much. Link Please.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I lnow you have seen it but for others, stupid Heidi Ho video
    Some real good FUNNY here folks.. needs just a bit more FUNNY at the end but still fun to look at.
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Rareth said:
    not sure if its stupid, but because I can...

    Not Stupid, but thnks for the Render drop. Supersuit, and which Boots? I have a few but I like those Very much. Link Please.

    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/clothing-accessories/footwear/high-boots-3-for-v5

    I like them better than the supersuit boots (which are also high heeled)

    She's wearing SuperSuit (shiny Red) and Leotard (black mesh) along with the boots

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Rareth said:
    Jaderail said:
    Rareth said:
    not sure if its stupid, but because I can...

    Not Stupid, but thnks for the Render drop. Supersuit, and which Boots? I have a few but I like those Very much. Link Please.

    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/clothing-accessories/footwear/high-boots-3-for-v5

    I like them better than the supersuit boots (which are also high heeled)

    She's wearing SuperSuit (shiny Red) and Leotard (black mesh) along with the bootsThank you, I missed those. Right into the cart they went.

    Now some STUPID...

    service.jpg
    700 x 937 - 87K
  • SadKitty_CarraraSadKitty_Carrara Posts: 22,061
    edited December 1969

    this reminds me, I must set up my scanner one day

    150670_461286590587427_984158669_n.jpeg
    480 x 350 - 25K
This discussion has been closed.