• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Recently bought the formal mega wardrobe for genesis 8 female(s)

    I'm not clear on how to tuck the blouse/bodysuit inside the skirt/pants? 

    Also, I thought (I must have misread) it came with a pair of shoes...it doesn't, d'Oh!  I've been trying to (unsuccessfully) fit Victoria 4 pumps on my Genesis 8 female figure...rather unsuccessfully. I'm faking it using the Bardot sandals which I've colored black using a shader (looks like a pair of strapless heels!).  Wrapping the blouse and blazer around my character's rather "disproportionately large bosom" has been a head scratcher too - I get full coverage by cranking the "voluptuous" slider all the way up, but then the bottom part becomes too baggy...agreed, that will be a non issue once I've fgured out how to tuck the blouse/bodysuit, it shouldn't be visible at that point...

    Oh yeah, I did try to fix it by reducing the breasts size from an E cup to a D cup, but I'm having the same problems...

    If you could point me to the appropriate setting(s) it would be much appreciated!  And if there's a pair of pumps for Genesis 8 females I could get for cheap, it would also nbe much appreciated!

    Thanks!

    By

    comixfana comixfana November 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Anybody know any item containing a Security ear-wig/ear-piece?

    Maybe this? https://www.daz3d.com/audiogear-for-victoria-4

    By

    Sven Dullah Sven Dullah November 2019 in New Users
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    9-Dec-2006

    • Daz Studio Beta
    • Victoria 4.2 Pro Bundle
    • Michael 3.0 Base
    • Aiko 3.0 Base

    844 orders later, still going strong.

    By

    JonnyRay JonnyRay November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    My first purchases occurred way back in 2016, when I purchased the V4 Elite Texture Marie skin. along with Victoria 4.2 Morphs++ and V4 Elite Body Shapes.  It really amazes me that those purchases occurred nearly three years ago already.

    However, I didn't make my first hair and clothing purchases until March 3, 2017, and they were the Destiny Hair for V4, and the Dynamic Circle Skirt for V4.

    I made several more purchases in April and May 2017 combined, but never bought anything else until later in August, and as of lately, any items on my DAZ Shop and Renderosity wishlists are considered low priority now.  I'll probably purchase them when they are marked down greatly.

    According to data, I am two transactions away from reaching 200 as of right now, assuming "transactions" refer to one or more items purchased in one shot.

    By

    EightiesIsEnough EightiesIsEnough November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    My first order was 6/15/2014 and it was Victoria 4, V4 morphs and various outfits. It's good to see that Daz is (albeit slowly) moving towards being a more modern, functional sweet with standardized features built in such as animation graphs and key frame control. Funnily enough, they were advertising it for free long before it was finally incorporated into 4.12.

    By

    i_hate_mayonnaise i_hate_mayonnaise November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Victoria 4 ?

    Victoria 4 base figure is here: https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base

    But even that says "

    Compatible Figures:

    Victoria 4"

    So it say... there is another vic4?... or why do they say its compatible with it, if that is not the Vic4 model O_o....?

    You should be able to autofit most stuff for her to Genesis 1

    and from there to the later figures

    sometimes her bundle ends up in free stuff if you really want her

     

    Yeah I just try to grab some stuff to play with daz... happy about everything :D the basic clothes from the Genesis 8 starter are... just underwear not really the best thing :D

    And the most freebies this time, was only for excisting other products :(

    Not sure if this is the confusion but for all intents and purposes 4.2 = 4.   

    By

    Aabacus Aabacus November 2019 in New Users
  • Does anyone know if there are models for Battle of the Planets?

    I remember some old Victoria 2 and 3 era products like that. But nothing current.

    By

    rrward rrward November 2019 in Product Suggestions
  • Victoria 4 ?
    This pack that contains Victoria 4 is in the freebies section at the moment. For non-Platinum members, it is free with purchase. The offer last about a week. https://www.daz3d.com/v4-hero-pro-pack

    Those are the real freebies, it is free for everyone, no purchase necessary. :)

    By

    3WC 3WC November 2019 in New Users
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 12

    Mine was 10% off and the price was $111+. Even with only owning Victoria 8 & the Classic Side Part Hair the "Wow!" factor for the bundle just wasn't there. Not like when they did Spanish, Chinese (4 times even!), Indian, and even a Baker themed bundles in the somewhat recent past the ideal of a "nearly naked sexy bundle" was ho-hum, that's what DAZ does already do every day. Other "Wow!" factor bundles they've done that i appreciate are Ballerina, Construction Worker, Police, Fireman, and some others too (Nerds/School, Wedding, ...).  And those bundles were nowhere near $111+ either. 

    The products in that bundle are quite good though.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 November 2019 in Art Studio
  • Victoria 4 ?
    This pack that contains Victoria 4 is in the freebies section at the moment. For non-Platinum members, it is free with purchase. The offer last about a week. https://www.daz3d.com/v4-hero-pro-pack

    By

    MimicMolly MimicMolly November 2019 in New Users
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 12

    Hmmm, just now looking at the Staff Picks bundle. Will pass on the 70% off. I own everything except the Victoria 8 HD (which I could have gotten for 1.99 and passed on it then too. I got the unique character ones.)  Do you folks have most of what's in that bundle? I am also missing a couple pose sets, but I can do poses. Making characters, NO. 

    By

    Novica Novica November 2019 in Art Studio
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    If Zygote counts it was in autumn 1999 I think. Or maybe I only looked because it was very expensive then. I wanted the anatomy set they had. And when they split into Zygote & DAZ and lots of items became more affordable to buy I remember Zygote kept the anatomy models and the same high prices as before the split.

    I remember I wanted a DAZ DMX Bike and a skateboard park and such for a long time but refused to pay that much money for it (BMX Bike was $24.95 if I remember correctly). I forget what I bought first but it was likely cartoon themed. I remember when Victoria 1 & Michael 1 first when on sale (I think they were separated by more than a year) but can't remember 100% for certain if I bought them.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    April 11, 2001

    • Victoria's Changing Fantasy Suit
    • P4 Hair to Millennium Hair*

    * which apparently I bought again three weeks later. Can I get a $6.95 refund? wink

    TD

    By

    TomDowd TomDowd November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Staff picks bundle purple bar offer - thanks for nothing Daz
    Wow - I own every single item in the staff picks bundle, so DAZ sent me a purple bar offer to get... 80% off the entire thing. Um... Okay, so they want me to send them money for stuff I already own? Exactly how is this supposed to be a good offer?

    Your fault for being impatient and ordering before the sale.  Use your prescient powers more thoughtfully next time.devil

    Yeah I know.  I impulsively bought Victoria 8 waaaay before I should have :P

    It isn't a problem for me because I have them all, but you also have the issue of buying the bundle gives you a discount on other items but there is a 20% off everything coupon that you can't use with that 80% off coupon.  So essentially I have to ignore the Staff Pics part of the sale.

    I mean, you can technically use the 20% off to get a gift card for store credit, then stack it with the purple banner. 

    By

    Muneman Muneman November 2019 in The Commons
  • Staff picks bundle purple bar offer - thanks for nothing Daz
    Wow - I own every single item in the staff picks bundle, so DAZ sent me a purple bar offer to get... 80% off the entire thing. Um... Okay, so they want me to send them money for stuff I already own? Exactly how is this supposed to be a good offer?

    Your fault for being impatient and ordering before the sale.  Use your prescient powers more thoughtfully next time.devil

    Yeah I know.  I impulsively bought Victoria 8 waaaay before I should have :P

    It isn't a problem for me because I have them all, but you also have the issue of buying the bundle gives you a discount on other items but there is a 20% off everything coupon that you can't use with that 80% off coupon.  So essentially I have to ignore the Staff Pics part of the sale.

    By

    diogenese19348 diogenese19348 November 2019 in The Commons
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    I think it was either Victoria or Micahel, back in 2001, but as Chohole says the order histroy from that era is unclear and my emails from then are archived.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    my first purchases were made in the 20th century.  Actually don't show as specific orders any more, I just have an invoice with nothing on it but the amount spent..  I know one of the items I bought was "The Costume Shop" CD,  which I actually still have.

    Edited to add that Victoria came to life in 1999, but was updated in 2001 to Victoria 2. 

    By

    Chohole Chohole November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    My first order was October 12, 2005 and was for Victoria 3 base, Michael 3 base, the Victoria 3 Head & Body morphs and a monthly PC membership. I don't do V3 or M3 much anymore except as the occasional background character. But I still use Aiko 3 and Hiro 3.

    By

    namffuak namffuak November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    Hi Everyone,

    It occured to me on the 11th of November 2013, I started using the DAZ studio program. My first purchase (not items included and bundled with DAZ) was Michael 5. I followed up shortly after with some clothes, and then Victoria 5. The PCplat club back then had some great bundles on V4/M4 stuff as Genesis was just hitting the market, and a few pro bundles later, I had quite a selection to play with. 

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-5

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-5

    As we head into 2020, I am still using DAZ, with Genesis 8 primarily, with smatterings of Genesis 2 males, Genesis 3 females, and Genesis 3 males. I have a huge number of poses and props from each generation, and still continue to use them where they fit. Characters I created from Genesis 2, have also been remade on G8.

    My old library and characters still fill my renders and are used in storyboarding. With an upgrade to my computer earlier this year, rendering G8 has been a joy, and the scenes I create can handle multiple G8 figures as well as supporting background characters from M4/V4 upwards.

    What figures were your first? Do you still use them in current renders? Have you moved your characters to the latest generation with transfer utilities or by re-creating them? 

    By

    Linton Linton November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • how can you use a character texture for G3F on a G8F character?

    Note that the Daz 'base figures' (Victoria 7, Michael 7, etc) usually had their own uv-maps - so those don't apply well to G8. Materials that use the base G3 uvs will work fine.

    By

    Silent Winter Silent Winter November 2019 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.