• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Genesis 8 Female example and improvement discussion

    Here are Tessa for Victoria 8, Treasa HD for Eva 8 and Triny for Genesis 8 Female.

    By

    Sisyphus1977 Sisyphus1977 December 2019 in The Commons
  • Please, can you identify the texture?

    Which one? the one used in the main promo is Victoria 7 texture. I don't know about the other.

    By

    Rafmer Rafmer December 2019 in The Commons
  • "How to" needed

    If you bought this, it should be in your product library.

    https://www.daz3d.com/sy-victoria-4-and-michael-4-clones-for-genesis-8

    By

    Cris Palomino Cris Palomino December 2019 in New Users
  • RSSY Hair Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female

    I have searched the forum for any information on the product but came up with nothing.

    I bought the product on sale the other day and have been trying to convert a few V4 Hair products (installed with DIM): Chocolate Hair, Peppermint Hair, Serenade Hair, Tequila Hair and Isabel Hair with no success whatsoever?!?

    Yes I have read the manual froward and bakward, the hair figure seem to load on the Genesis 8 Female in the scene then it disapears and the script ends. The attached images may offer a clue to what's going on?

    Any help appreciated!

    Your best bet is to post here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/333201/released-rssy-hair-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female-commercial/p1 - RIverSoftArt monitors these commercial threads quite regularly.

    Thanks M8!

    That's the thread I was looking for =)

    By

    bringho bringho December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • RSSY Hair Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female

    I have searched the forum for any information on the product but came up with nothing.

    I bought the product on sale the other day and have been trying to convert a few V4 Hair products (installed with DIM): Chocolate Hair, Peppermint Hair, Serenade Hair, Tequila Hair and Isabel Hair with no success whatsoever?!?

    Yes I have read the manual froward and bakward, the hair figure seem to load on the Genesis 8 Female in the scene then it disapears and the script ends. The attached images may offer a clue to what's going on?

    Any help appreciated!

    Your best bet is to post here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/333201/released-rssy-hair-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female-commercial/p1 - RIverSoftArt monitors these commercial threads quite regularly.

    By

    MelanieL MelanieL December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • 500 Pages in Content Library - Am I the first to hit this landmark?

    The next question is ... who has the lowest order number? My earliest order dates from 6 July 2000, and has order number 1844. I'm pretty sure someone here should be able to beat that.

    I think there is something fishy with the order numbers.  My first recorded order is in 2003 and includes Victoria 3 as a product.  I know that I bought the millenium woman and man when they came out (Victoria 1 and Michael 1), and they are in my product library.  Either I bought them elsewhere through some Daz partnership, and are in my product library due to a later merger, or whatever, or orders have been reorganized in some way.

     

    I have a couple of orders which have no content actually listed,  just a total spent,  really early orders.    and look at the order numbers, and both with the same date.

    114664 5/25/01 $34.95 Complete View Order
    29989 5/25/01 $28.45 Complete View Order

    The first order that actually has a note of what I bought is for the V2 Fantasy wrap,   and I have the same order twice, same date, different orders numbers

    86350 6/9/01 $8.37 Complete View Order
    21632 6/9/01 $8.37 Complete View Order

    So there really is something screwy going on with those first orders.   I know I had bought stuff before I bought V2,  I had a load of stuff for  the old Posette and I know I bought the original song bird,  but that never appeared in my purchase history when I needed to redownload it,  and I had to buy it again.  Luckily it was one of the products that was moved into the PC to start that off,  so it only cost me $1.99 to buy it again,  which was a lot less than it cost first time round. Does anyone remember the old Costume shop CD.  I still have the CD,  but no record of buying it.  I do know I had orders dating from the last century. Victoria was born in 1999.

    Of course, any effort to try figuring out order numbers went FUBAR when DAZ did that major reorganization several years back. I just wish there was a way to chase down the topics in the discussion threads--there were a LOT of great tutorials that got lost with the revamping of the site.

    By

    Ryuu@AMcCF Ryuu@AMcCF December 2019 in The Commons
  • RSSY Hair Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female

    I have searched the forum for any information on the product but came up with nothing.

    I bought the product on sale the other day and have been trying to convert a few V4 Hair products (installed with DIM): Chocolate Hair, Peppermint Hair, Serenade Hair, Tequila Hair and Isabel Hair with no success whatsoever?!?

    Yes I have read the manual froward and bakward, the hair figure seem to load on the Genesis 8 Female in the scene then it disapears and the script ends. The attached images may offer a clue to what's going on?

    Any help appreciated!

    By

    bringho bringho December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Duplicate formulas error?

    Okay DS 4.12 has been running slow and kicking up a Duplicate Formulas Found warning when loading any Genesis 8 content.

    I figured maybe its time to clean things a bit so:

    1) I uninstalled all Genesis 8 content, characters, hair, clothes, props, textures and anything with the number 8 in it just in case.

    2) I did this via DIM then re-installed my Genesis 8 content and loaded Victoria 8 to a blank scene.

    Same error?

    3) Cleared the log file and loaded Victoria 8 into the blank scene with the error again and opened the log file.

    4) I picked one of the many warning entries that claimed the asset was not there.

    5) I opened the target folder referenced by thet log file and the asset is there.

    Q: Daz Studio seems to be coming up with errors for missing content that is actualy there?

    It used to work fine this version with this content, I have also noticed many other people running into the same or similar issues as well.

    The content is loading but these fake errors are making load times unworkable.

     

    I don't know why so many people are uninstalling reinstalling etc. everything just because of an error message which normally affects nothing if you decide to ignore it. Duplicate formula error tends to mean that ONE morph got named the same as an existing morph, or one was unnessarily copied making for 2 instances of it, or something along those lines. Only the one morph needs to be found and whatever the issue is addressed if one doesn't want to get that message. Generally speaking it's a matter of checking the files most recently installed, not the entire collection!

    Clear the log file. Load the figure that gives that error message pop up when loading. Look at the log file and see what the name of that one morph is.

    By

    Catherine3678ab Catherine3678ab December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Duplicate formulas error?

    Okay DS 4.12 has been running slow and kicking up a Duplicate Formulas Found warning when loading any Genesis 8 content.

    I figured maybe its time to clean things a bit so:

    1) I uninstalled all Genesis 8 content, characters, hair, clothes, props, textures and anything with the number 8 in it just in case.

    2) I did this via DIM then re-installed my Genesis 8 content and loaded Victoria 8 to a blank scene.

    Same error?

    3) Cleared the log file and loaded Victoria 8 into the blank scene with the error again and opened the log file.

    4) I picked one of the many warning entries that claimed the asset was not there.

    5) I opened the target folder referenced by thet log file and the asset is there.

    Q: Daz Studio seems to be coming up with errors for missing content that is actualy there?

    It used to work fine this version with this content, I have also noticed many other people running into the same or similar issues as well.

    The content is loading but these fake errors are making load times unworkable.

     

    By

    Mouser Mouser December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Genesis 8 Female example and improvement discussion

    These are Saiyaness characters for Genesis 8 female

    Benita for Victoria 8

    Ester for for Genesis 8

    Uchenna for for Genesis 8

    Xochil for for Genesis 8

    See the full resolution on DA: http://fav.me/ddn6y01

    By

    markusmatern markusmatern December 2019 in The Commons
  • Gen 8 pro

    Genitals on the Genesis 3 and 8 series (maybe also the 2 series, never really looked into it there) actually aren't morphs but geografts. Basically, that means they're a seperate object made specifically to blend seamlessly with the figures' body, replacing a part of the body mesh. These geografts come only with the pro bundles of the *adult* figures. Not with the kids or teens, and they don't even work with the kids or teens bodies. However, between the adult figures of a specific generation who are of the same gender, these genitals are interchangable. So if you have the Victoria 8 Pro bundle, then you can use the genitals on (for example) Zelara 8, even if you just have the standalone Zelara 8 figure without the pro-bundle. The Zelara 8 figure comes with the textures for the genitals in the standalone version, it just doesn't have the geograft object included.

    Within the pro-bundles, the genitals can be found in the folder called "external anatomy" or something like that (it's where you usually also find things like eye lashes). Make sure you have smart content set to show stuff by product, not by files.

    By

    Drip Drip December 2019 in The Commons
  • Genesis 8 Female example and improvement discussion

    Here are Jordina, Lainey and Leony.

    By

    Sisyphus1977 Sisyphus1977 December 2019 in The Commons
  • Genesis 8 Female example and improvement discussion

    Here are Amy-Lee for Victoria 8, Anna HD for Victoria 8 and Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female (G8F version shown).

    By

    Sisyphus1977 Sisyphus1977 December 2019 in The Commons
  • Genesis 8 Female example and improvement discussion

    My goodness Markus, how many textures do you have?   :D    Thanks as always for the many, many examples.

    Indeed I do have really a lot ;-)

    Here are some more:

    These are Emrys characters for Genesis 8 female

    Sasha HD for Genesis 8
    Shana HD for Kanade 8
    Shawna HD for Victoria 8
    Tanis HD for Genesis 8
    Tao HD for Mrs Chow 8
    Taryn HD for Genesis 8
    Vallita HD for Genesis 8
    Viollet HD for Tasha 8

    See the full resolution on DA: http://fav.me/ddn5q8k

    By

    markusmatern markusmatern December 2019 in The Commons
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    I bought Victoria 1 back in 1999. I didn't realize that she had no textures. I made a bunch of awful pictures of Victoria posing "skin-less!" Everyone had a laugh about that one!

    By

    Ron Knights Ron Knights December 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • GenX2 Update / Genesis 3 Add-On [Commercial]

    So I solved my issue with the error messages of the Daz connect folder and the morph folders...the issue is that both my cloud folder for connect and Daz 3D where the morphs from GenX are both in the data folder. So the change I made was to click on the Connect Path button which only lists E:/My Library/data as the path but I needed to add cloud to it so it now reads E:/My Library/data/cloud and I have nothing for the output path.   Once I made that change my character transfer worked perfectly.  I hope this can help anyone else who can't get off the Daz Connect/morph folder error message merry go round in GenX.  When I went to the shaping tab under Genesis 3 female and clicked on GenX folder I now have Genesis 2, Victoria 4, and my new lola character transfer altho I am not sure why Genesis 2 is there as I haven't done any transfer with her yet.

    Thank you thank you thank you heartcryingyes

     

    I have spent three or four hours trying to get GenX2 to work. Thank goodness people like you will at least post their findings!

    By

    gamesfromlove gamesfromlove December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • TritiumCG Freebie Thread

    Two quick renders with Sheva Alomar morph, Hitomi Tanaka morph, and Minimalist Sandals.
    Skins of Soraya and Mei Lin 7.

    By

    Hylas Hylas December 2019 in Freebies
  • DELETE

    I've had an HTC Vive since 2016, before that I had the Oculus devkits (both 1 and 2) and I'm planning on getting the Valve Index next year. I actually got into DAZ after seeing someone's VR project using Victoria 6. When I first got my Vive I tried a few experiments with importing figures into Unreal engine, but the workflow was pretty complicated and I couldn't get it to work too well at the time. Might be worth trying again with VR Model Viewer, hmmmm...

    Might invest in VR Model Viewer could be a good way to promot some outfits !

    I think it would be really cool if Daz had a VR app in the Oculus store and we could see all the products in 3D in VR! 

    By

    Wonderland Wonderland December 2019 in The Commons
  • anatomy figures V4 et M4 in the last DAZ studio !

    Hello. I always hesitate to ask a question because I speak French and my English is bad!
    I would like to know how to best use the skeletons of victoria 4 in the last DAZ studio! Thank you ! It is a pity that the anatomy figures have disappeared! Thank you

    By

    lemairg_2f871a3f9f lemairg_2f871a3f9f December 2019 in New Users
  • DELETE

    I've had an HTC Vive since 2016, before that I had the Oculus devkits (both 1 and 2) and I'm planning on getting the Valve Index next year. I actually got into DAZ after seeing someone's VR project using Victoria 6. When I first got my Vive I tried a few experiments with importing figures into Unreal engine, but the workflow was pretty complicated and I couldn't get it to work too well at the time. Might be worth trying again with VR Model Viewer, hmmmm...

    Might invest in VR Model Viewer could be a good way to promot some outfits !

    By

    Midnight_stories Midnight_stories December 2019 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.