New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…848586878890»

Comments

  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,346

    I hate this percentage * percentage * percentage-thing. Especially on gift cards.
    Why not a simple 10%/15% or 15%/20% once over 300 US$ or 25%/30% once also Premier/DAZ+
    It's just a few % points, but could make me go skip that and then accordingly skip the rest of October.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,794

    Rod Wise Driggo said:

    I hate this percentage * percentage * percentage-thing. Especially on gift cards.
    Why not a simple 10%/15% or 15%/20% once over 300 US$ or 25%/30% once also Premier/DAZ+
    It's just a few % points, but could make me go skip that and then accordingly skip the rest of October.

    That's a lot of combos - 2 (base/not base) * 2 (Greater than or less than $300) * 3 (nothing/artist/debut new item in cart) = 12 different possibilites to give a discount for.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,432

    And the top number is 27.3%, not 30%. Percentages don't "add".

  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,791

    Percentages, percentages - the exchange rate of the euro is currently too bad for me to invest anything here in advance.

  • rokkrrokkr Posts: 400

    jmucchiello said:

    And the top number is 27.3%, not 30%. Percentages don't "add".

    Considering you have to buy a new item that, because it's new, is overpriced, you have to discount the excess price... For instance, for the item I would buy, it would end up being a 24.685% discount on the Gift card.

    B.t.w., I think this is a mistake, right?

    5% off Holiday Gift Card Stock Up

    10% off* with a “Stocked” Artist Item OR
    15% off* with a “Stocked” New Release
    Extra 5% off* Gift Cards over $300

    Premier & Daz+: Additional 10% off* any Gift Card

    BUY A GIFT CARD

    *Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.

    The asterisk should be after New Release and not after Extra 5% off and Additional 10% off unless we have to buy a new subscription for the discount to apply. (The additional 10%; for the extra 5% off, it doesn't even make sense...)

     

  • rollandrolland Posts: 27

    What is this? The store is going to take 5 Tokens if I place this order even though they are not applied? That is the only reasonable explanation for the Earned this order of +-5 that I can think of.

    DAZ_Store_20261007.jpg
    1966 x 1011 - 269K
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,432

    rolland said:

    What is this? The store is going to take 5 Tokens if I place this order even though they are not applied? That is the only reasonable explanation for the Earned this order of +-5 that I can think of.

    Token calculation with gift cards is a known bug. The display is wrong. But it won't eat your tokens. (Or it hasn't in the past.)

  • rollandrolland Posts: 27

    Thanks! @jmucchiello

  • Do you not earn tokens on orders with gifts cards, even on the non-gift card stuff? I've got a cart here with $30 besides the gift card and it says I'm earning 0 tokens.

  • rokkrrokkr Posts: 400

    jhogenboom_da69c035a9 said:

    Do you not earn tokens on orders with gifts cards, even on the non-gift card stuff? I've got a cart here with $30 besides the gift card and it says I'm earning 0 tokens.

    You win on everything except gift cards, but the weird calculation still shows up. In the end, everything goes well. At least, I never had a problem...

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,432

    jhogenboom_da69c035a9 said:

    Do you not earn tokens on orders with gifts cards, even on the non-gift card stuff? I've got a cart here with $30 besides the gift card and it says I'm earning 0 tokens.

    No. That would be double dipping. You'll get the tokens when you spend with the card.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,432

    rokkr said:

    jmucchiello said:

    And the top number is 27.3%, not 30%. Percentages don't "add".

    Considering you have to buy a new item that, because it's new, is overpriced, you have to discount the excess price... For instance, for the item I would buy, it would end up being a 24.685% discount on the Gift card.

    This only makes sense if you are buying the new item just for the card. If you were going to buy the item with or without buying the card, it's cost has no bearing on the discount for the card.

  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 5,053
    edited 6:34AM

    Looks like there's a minor error on today's sale page. Near the bottom where it says "Popular Aelia 9 Mixes" it should probably say Popular Lilith 9 Mixes.

    And a major error: Aileen for Aelia 9 for today's Premier shape is quite certainly wrong. It should be Linda for Lilith 9.

    Post edited by vwrangler at
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,024

    vwrangler said:

    Looks like there's a minor error on today's sale page. Near the bottom where it says "Popular Aelia 9 Mixes" it should probably say Popular Lilith 9 Mixes.

    And a major error: Aileen for Aelia 9 for today's Premier shape is quite certainly wrong. It should be Linda for Lilith 9.

     Reporting, thank you.

  • sidsid Posts: 588
    edited 7:25AM

    I'm not sure if everyone with a Premier subscription got this, or just those who didn't get a free bundle option last last month with the PA sale, but I haven't been able to get it to work with either a new or old bundle. I put two Tara Lilith bundles and some other new items in the cart as well. 

    Nice make-up for last month, if it works. 

    Screenshot 2026-10-08 172116.png
    1089 x 438 - 18K
    Post edited by sid at
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,200

    It's for every Premier member and it's on the sale page itself too.

    Maybe it was fixed since your message, because I tested it with Lilith 9 bundle and the Electric Monocycle as the new releases and the coupon did make either Kristina 9 bundle or the Elven outfit bundle free in my cart regardless of the new release used to trigger the offer.

  • sidsid Posts: 588

    I must be unlucky, it still doesnt work for me, I even tried the monocycle after you mentioned it. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,616

    What bundle are you trying to buy? Did you select it from the selection of qualifying bundles? 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,432
    edited 9:47AM

    sid said:

    Nice make-up for last month, if it works. 

    Except release day of a new character has very few New Releases that aren't in bundles. So if the Lilith doesn't interest you, you might not be able to take advantage of this "free with purchase" coupon. I called this coupon tone deaf in the Daz+ subforum.

    Post edited by jmucchiello at
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,200

    jmucchiello said:

    Except release day of a new character has very few New Releases that aren't in bundles.

    It doesn't require one of today's new release, but any new release, as long as it's price is at least $1.

  • sidsid Posts: 588

    Oh, I am a dumby. I thought I could use the coupon on a Lilith bundle. 

  • sid said:

    Oh, I am a dumby. I thought I could use the coupon on a Lilith bundle. 

    Eligible bundles for MORE-CHOICES extra Premier coupon: https://www.daz3d.com/october-extra-bundles

    New Releases that work as buy-ins on above deal: https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases. It looks like the least expensive route is a $5+ Daz+ item. 

    Also, Lilith 9 character bundle is already in the free bundle selection. 

  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,227

    ...i don't see the daz premiere extra "linda for lilith 9" in my smart content, despite today's banner.

    am i doing something wrong?  i'd like to download the character.

    yt,

    j

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 942

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    sid said:

    Oh, I am a dumby. I thought I could use the coupon on a Lilith bundle. 

    Eligible bundles for MORE-CHOICES extra Premier coupon: https://www.daz3d.com/october-extra-bundles

    New Releases that work as buy-ins on above deal: https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases. It looks like the least expensive route is a $5+ Daz+ item. 

    Also, Lilith 9 character bundle is already in the free bundle selection. 

     

    Thanks for pointing this out!  I used a $3.77 DAZ+ item as the buy-in and was able to get a nice character bundle for free.  

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 316

    jardine said:

    ...i don't see the daz premiere extra "linda for lilith 9" in my smart content, despite today's banner.

    am i doing something wrong?  i'd like to download the character.

    yt,

    j

    Same as every time: it will take a few days till the bonus character is available. 

  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,227
     

    Joe2018 said:

    jardine said:

    ...i don't see the daz premiere extra "linda for lilith 9" in my smart content, despite today's banner.

    am i doing something wrong?  i'd like to download the character.

    yt,

    j

    Same as every time: it will take a few days till the bonus character is available. 

     

    thanks!

    j

  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 855

    OCTOBER EXTRA PREMIER

    Premier Only: Use code MORE-CHOICES
    with a New Release over $1 to get 1 Free

    Did they change the text to Premier Only?

     

  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,973

    Xellosz said:

    OCTOBER EXTRA PREMIER

    Premier Only: Use code MORE-CHOICES
    with a New Release over $1 to get 1 Free

    Did they change the text to Premier Only?

     

    It was like that at changeover. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,616

    Xellosz said:

    OCTOBER EXTRA PREMIER

    Premier Only: Use code MORE-CHOICES
    with a New Release over $1 to get 1 Free

    Did they change the text to Premier Only?

    That was premier-only already when I first saw the page just after Daz midnight.

Sign In or Register to comment.