There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 6

1…616263646567»

Comments

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,611

    daveso said:

    is it my imagination but are the prices of the new releases gone up again? Expressions and dog poses @ $15 and $13???? crying no  

    There was a bigger discount on new releases during PA sale, hence why it looks more expensive.

  • TomhipTomhip Posts: 634

    jmucchiello said:

    daveso said:

    is it my imagination but are the prices of the new releases gone up again? Expressions and dog poses @ $15 and $13???? crying no  

    Depends on the PA. Zeddicus has been putting expressions at $21.99 for a little while now.

    To be fair though Zeddicusget often a pretty good discounts so this is probably by design.

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 10,001

    daveso said:

    is it my imagination but are the prices of the new releases gone up again? Expressions and dog poses @ $15 and $13???? crying no  

    It's not your imagination.  The prices have been increasing steadily, but most of the time it's partially masked by DAZ discounting.      

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,788

    joanna said:

    I'm trying to wrap my head around the promotional concept of "Pay at least $22 (2 new releases) to get a maximum $4.5 off (Quick Grab items, assuming you get the $4.99 ones)." And that's on the D+ member level.
    I'm glad I chose not to renew my membership. It can wait for when (or rather if) the anniversary sale starts.

    The win-win position would be someone who almost wanted two new releases at the intro price and is tipped into actually getting them by the offer - they  get extra content, Daz gets extra revenue. Obviously people who really don't want today's items at today's prices by a wider margin will not find the offer atttractive.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,414

    daveso said:

    jmucchiello said:

    daveso said:

    is it my imagination but are the prices of the new releases gone up again? Expressions and dog poses @ $15 and $13???? crying no  

    Depends on the PA. Zeddicus has been putting expressions at $21.99 for a little while now.

    wow..i hadn't noticed that really as I dont buy them. Noticed today as the sales gimmick was a new debut release so was trying to find the lowest priced one, but nothing I would buy today in that group.  

    Not into Anime poses?

    Dang, I hadn't noticed that product.

    I am always on here railing about the lack of filatoon support. Poses don't increase my filament shader counts but I want to encourage G9 toon support. What to do!!

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,657
    edited October 6

    I'm really disappointed the PC Anniversary sale hasn't started. I stocked up on store credit and tokens for it. While the store credit will keep the tokens only last for a litt

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,414
    edited 5:24AM

    The most annoying thing about the QG sale isn't the format. It's the timing. I grabbed what I wanted yesterday. There's nothing, not even with an additional 30% or 50% off, that I want _today_.

    Post edited by jmucchiello at
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 42,459

    ..,today is a bit better.  Picked up Stonemason's Rust Town for 11 USD and change with the Catchup Flash coupon and a few tokens I needed to burn before they expired,

  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,969
    edited 6:08AM

    To save others needing to experiment with today's GC offer for max discount:

    If you have D+/Premier, a GC over $300, and one of today's new releases in cart, the total discount for GC is 27%

    If you just D+/Premier, over $300, no buy-in, it's 19%

     

     

    Post edited by SilverGirl at
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,414

    SilverGirl said:

    To save others needing to experiment with today's GC offer for max discount:

    If you have D+/Premier, a GC over $300, and one of today's new releases in cart, the total discount for GC is 27%

    If you just D+/Premier, over $300, no buy-in, it's 19%

    Tokens also matter. The new release will be discounted by tokens.

     

     

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,242

    Is there any hope of getting a discount on the gift card without having to buy anything?

  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,969

    emanuela1 said:

    Is there any hope of getting a discount on the gift card without having to buy anything?

    Toss one in your cart and see if you like what happens. :) 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,611
    edited 10:31AM

    emanuela1 said:

    Is there any hope of getting a discount on the gift card without having to buy anything?

    You do get at least a 5% discount without buying anything else (more if you're Daz+ / Premier and/or it's a $300+ gift card).

    Post edited by Leana at
Sign In or Register to comment.