New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…838485868789»

Comments

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,657
    edited October 5

    What is the 'Secret Savings with Quick Grab'? Clicking on the banner just loops back to the main store.

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • kimhkimh Posts: 411

    Charlie Judge said:

    What is the 'Secret Savings with Quick Grab'? Clicking on the banner just loops back to the main store.

    I'm happy it's not just me cheeky

  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 855

    New banner! It doesn't work at all. What should it do? take you to Quick-grab? Or give us extra deals?

     

    image

  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 855
    edited October 5

    50% off “Rattling” Artist Stores

    Extra 50% off up to 5 with a “Rattling” New Release

    List: https://www.daz3d.com/rattling-artists is messed up.  For example: A Classical Courtyard is in the list but the extra 50% doesn't work.

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Oh, sorry. Your reactions were faster than I ever expected. And I see that I have forgotten a lot in my report.

    But that's all I paid attention to. I didn't paid attention to unmentioned conditions -  end emptied the cart as it didn't work. Sorry, next time I save the current state if something should not work again.

    Although I only have 3 items on the WL that are currently 'outlet' I will probably have had them in the cart. That's the most obvious explanation (I could swear it was others...).

    Thank you for the help!

     

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,788

    Xellosz said:

    50% off “Rattling” Artist Stores

    Extra 50% off up to 5 with a “Rattling” New Release

    List: https://www.daz3d.com/rattling-artists is messed up.  For example: A Classical Courtyard is in the list but the extra 50% doesn't work.

    https://www.daz3d.com/a-classical-courtyard with https://www.daz3d.com/halloween-food-collection gets the correct 75% off in a test cart (on a test account, since I already own the courtyard).

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,414

    Xellosz said:

    New banner! It doesn't work at all. What should it do? take you to Quick-grab? Or give us extra deals?

     

    image

    Can't tell you...because...it's a secret!  laugh 

  • DanaTA said:

    Xellosz said:

    New banner! It doesn't work at all. What should it do? take you to Quick-grab? Or give us extra deals?

     

    image

    Can't tell you...because...it's a secret!  laugh 

    Well, we could tell you, but then ... 

  • DanaTA said:

    Xellosz said:

    New banner! It doesn't work at all. What should it do? take you to Quick-grab? Or give us extra deals?

     

    image

    Can't tell you...because...it's a secret!  laugh 

    It is so secret I don't even see it. Just the Catch-up, WL, and daily banners that have been up all day. 

  • LaraRebootedLaraRebooted Posts: 48
    edited October 5

    Never mind. I figured out what I did wrong.

    Post edited by LaraRebooted on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,197

    What seems to be today's page currently leads back to the shop main page:

    https://www.daz3d.com/secret-savings-quick

  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,969

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    DanaTA said:

    Xellosz said:

    New banner! It doesn't work at all. What should it do? take you to Quick-grab? Or give us extra deals?

     

    image

    Can't tell you...because...it's a secret!  laugh 

    It is so secret I don't even see it. Just the Catch-up, WL, and daily banners that have been up all day. 

    It's back! And still does nothing! 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,023

    I've sent in a report.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,197

    It's fixed, thank you :)

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,023

    The URL works now.

  • Avid RendererAvid Renderer Posts: 1,217

    SilverGirl said:

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    DanaTA said:

    Xellosz said:

    New banner! It doesn't work at all. What should it do? take you to Quick-grab? Or give us extra deals?

     

    image

    Can't tell you...because...it's a secret!  laugh 

    It is so secret I don't even see it. Just the Catch-up, WL, and daily banners that have been up all day. 

    It's back! And still does nothing! 

     

    Its working now but i'm not sure it's worth the trouble. Not a great discount with buy ins.

  • I don't want to be harsh with you Daz People, there is no incentive to buy, as it has to be with something else.

    IMHO Better plan for another promotion with no strings attached.

  • edited October 6

    https://www.daz3d.com/dogs-games-poses-for-daz-dog-8

    The Details & What's Included repeatedly refer to "Daz Dog 3," not 8.

    *****

    Also main store page still freezes in Chrome on Android Lenovo tablet, months after the store software changes, making it nearly impossible to look at multiple banners. 

    Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,783
    edited October 6

    The GHASTLY-WISHES coupon is not working. 

    I am quite disappointed. I'd been wanting the Retro Apartment items for a long time.

    I hadn't bought anything in weeks. And now the coupon won't work.

     

    retro.png
    1348 x 862 - 204K
    Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,019

    Daz+ items are excluded(it is mentioned in the coupon's fine print).

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,657

    Ron Knights said:

    The GHASTLY-WISHES coupon is not working. 

    I am quite disappointed. I'd been wanting the Retro Apartment items for a long time.

    I hadn't bought anything in weeks. And now the coupon won't work.

     

    According to the fine print new releases and DAZ+ items are excluded. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,611

    Ron Knights said:

    The GHASTLY-WISHES coupon is not working. 

    I am quite disappointed. I'd been wanting the Retro Apartment items for a long time.

    I hadn't bought anything in weeks. And now the coupon won't work.

    Retro appartment is a Daz+ item, they are excluded 

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,783

    OK thanks. The fine print seemed so much smaller this time.

    Maybe the fine print should be larger?!!

  • HatBHatB Posts: 78

    My problem is that is something is in your gift list and you place it in the cart and  try one coupon then put it back in the gift list then it is not considered as being in the list prior to a given date. It was in there originally.

  • HatB said:

    My problem is that is something is in your gift list and you place it in the cart and  try one coupon then put it back in the gift list then it is not considered as being in the list prior to a given date. It was in there originally.

    If you mean you clicked the heart icon next to the item to remove it from the cart, just click the X instead. The X won't delete the item from your wishlist. 

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 315

    Gift Card Sale: Additonal 5% over 300 USD does not work.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,023

    Joe2018 said:

    Gift Card Sale: Additonal 5% over 300 USD does not work.

    I've sent an inquiry.  

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,414

    Worked for me at 34 minutes after Daz midnight. Got 27.3% total off a gift card. (15% with New Release, 10% for Premiere, 5% over 300 = 301 * 0.85 * 0.9 * 0.95 = 27.3% off

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,023

    The GC discount should work properly now.

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 315

    Works - Thanks for your help.

Sign In or Register to comment.