more....Wacky Modelling ~ In Carrara ~

1…666768697072»

Comments

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,264
    edited September 24

    smiley

     

    Fly AI.png
    800 x 600 - 616K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 3,619
    edited September 24

    Very confusing. 

    It kinda looks a little like an old IBM 7090 / 7094.

    The binary reads, "To the Melibank Cane Alboa" which is an anagram for "Anabolic Milk Banana". 

    Nope, I'm lost, you got me, hopefully someone can figure it out and I'll see it in the morning.

     

    UPDATE: I had a typo, "Alboa" should have been "Albo", which ruins the anagram, so back to square one...

    Post edited by wsterdan on
  • Stezza.

    It's giving me Irwin Allen vibes. I'd guess it's from Lost in Space but looks older, maybe Time Tunnel or Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea? 

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,264

    BrianP21361 said:

    Stezza.

    It's giving me Irwin Allen vibes. I'd guess it's from Lost in Space but looks older, maybe Time Tunnel or Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea? 

    Holy Smokes, Brian! The CubeMan is up to his old tricks again!  devil

  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,464
    edited September 25

    Excellent modeling. I was going to guess Man from U.N.C.L.E. 

    Yvonne craig man frok uncle.png
    636 x 586 - 422K
    man from uncle 2.png
    402 x 613 - 440K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,653

    well  done    heart

  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 3,619

    Diomede said:

    Excellent modeling. I was going to guess Man from U.N.C.L.E. 

    I belive U.N.C.L.E. (my favourite TV show when it launched) used the IBM AN/FSQ-7 combat direction central computer, specifically utilizing its iconic SAGE (Semi-Automatic Ground Environment) hardware panels, different from the machine Stazza's modeled. 

     

  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,464
    edited September 26

    wsterdan said:

    Diomede said:

    Excellent modeling. I was going to guess Man from U.N.C.L.E. 

    I belive U.N.C.L.E. (my favourite TV show when it launched) used the IBM AN/FSQ-7 combat direction central computer, specifically utilizing its iconic SAGE (Semi-Automatic Ground Environment) hardware panels, different from the machine Stazza's modeled. 

    Excellent point. But I still like finding excuses for posting a pic of Yvonne Craig. wink

    Yvonne Craig Man Uncle Duct Tape.png
    623 x 560 - 495K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 3,619

    Diomede said:

    wsterdan said:

    Diomede said:

    Excellent modeling. I was going to guess Man from U.N.C.L.E. 

    I belive U.N.C.L.E. (my favourite TV show when it launched) used the IBM AN/FSQ-7 combat direction central computer, specifically utilizing its iconic SAGE (Semi-Automatic Ground Environment) hardware panels, different from the machine Stazza's modeled. 

    Excellent point. But I still like finding excuses for posting a pic of Yvonne Craig. wink

    You shouldn't need an excuse to post pics of Yvonne Craig, you should just do it! wink

    She was a favourite, appearing in a number of popular shows. For some reason The Girl from U.N.C.L.E. wasn't broadcast locally, but I imagine Yvonne Craig would have made an excellent April Dancer, if she hadn't been busy elsewhere.

  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,653

    //  and  one   from  Bat-Man   then   

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,264

    ed3D said:

    //  and  one   from  Bat-Man   then   

    BINGO!

    or is it 'Holy Bingo Guesses Batman!'

     

  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,653

    Stezza said:

    ed3D said:

    //  and  one   from  Bat-Man   then   

    BINGO!

    or is it 'Holy Bingo Guesses Batman!'

     

    Image  not  showing   +   Thanx 

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,264
    edited October 1

    frown

    Agro looking for my lost textures!

     

    Lost Textures.png
    800 x 600 - 646K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678

    heart

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 9,264
    edited October 2

    the Traitors are back... so I cubed up Claudia and boned her and added some morphs as well smiley

    and rendered up a Halloween image

     

    Claudia Toon.png
    800 x 600 - 836K
    Claudia.png
    800 x 600 - 697K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 3,619

    Sweeet! Great start to October!

Sign In or Register to comment.