Does anyone know this prop? Sci-Fi Landing Pad.
in The Commons
Help, I did a render of this landing pad last year, but now I can't find it and not sure where in my large library to look. Might be Daz, might be renderosity or some other site. Please help if you can.


Comments
"content not viewable in your region"
sorry canot help if i cannot see it.
I am mistaken but thought it was the one in this set
will link anyway
https://www.daz3d.com/secret-headquarters
not this one either
https://www.daz3d.com/aeridian-aerial-landing-pad--platforms
can swear I've seen it but no luck finding it
Same here
Okay.... the letters on the radar structure at the far right say A Tower 58172, but that shape doesn't really look tall enough to be called a tower. That, coupled with the fact that the lower level is pretty obviously just a copy of the top level, makes me think that the whole thing may be the top of an elevated landing tower. The repeated use of circular shapes reminds me of something from Star Wars, but as simplistic as it looks overall, I'd say that there's a high chance that it's very old or not a commercial product at all, but a freebie.
It's the LPadPort model from Shawnaloroc over on Rendo.
Yowzah, 12 years old and Poser materials at that...