Does anyone know this prop? Sci-Fi Landing Pad.

Help, I did a render of this landing pad last year, but now I can't find it and not sure where in my large library to look. Might be Daz, might be renderosity or some other site. Please help if you can.

Comments

  • myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 665

    "content not viewable in your region"

    sorry canot help if i cannot see it.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,673

    I am mistaken but thought it was the one in this set

    will link anyway 

    https://www.daz3d.com/secret-headquarters

    not this one either 

    https://www.daz3d.com/aeridian-aerial-landing-pad--platforms

    can swear I've seen it but no luck finding it

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,703

     

    can swear I've seen it but no luck finding it

    Same here 

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,960

    Okay.... the letters on the radar structure at the far right say A Tower 58172, but that shape doesn't really look tall enough to be called a tower.  That, coupled with the fact that the lower level is pretty obviously just a copy of the top level, makes me think that the whole thing may be the top of an elevated landing tower.  The repeated use of circular shapes reminds me of something from Star Wars, but as simplistic as it looks overall, I'd say that there's a high chance that it's very old or not a commercial product at all, but a freebie.    

  • nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,328

    It's the LPadPort model from Shawnaloroc over on Rendo.

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,960

    nightwolf1982 said:

    It's the LPadPort model from Shawnaloroc over on Rendo.

    Yowzah, 12 years old and Poser materials at that... and I was right about the original image being the same product stacked on top of itself.   

Sign In or Register to comment.