Nah this has nothing to do with Selection History. It's more like BJ Shelf but fills up automatically over time with the content you load. A history of your content.
Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.
It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.
That is great. I need something simple for DS6 to make conversions with https://www.daz3d.com/c66-figure-splitter
and do not search myself for the contents place in DS6.
Unfortunately C66 Figure Splitter does not work
in my DS 4.24.0.3, so I need DS6 just for the conversions.
I mostly use DS4 for my needs.
It does work in DS 4.24, must be a coillison with an installed plugin or something else.
Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.
It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.
I assume it can be purged. But I wonder if it can be purged selectively? Sometimes you load an asset and it doesn't work. Why would I want to remember that later? I assume the point of the history is to keep the stuff you will need again later.
Ironically, I have a log reader app (external) I've been writing so I can find the assets I've clicked later. (And to keep track of other stuff like render times). I'm hoping this plugin doesn't stall the work I was doing. :)
Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.
It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.
By slight extension, does the Content History remain open in Daz Studio if one starts a new scene? If I used an item in a previous scene, I might want to use it in a new scene? Thanks.
Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.
It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.
I assume it can be purged. But I wonder if it can be purged selectively? Sometimes you load an asset and it doesn't work. Why would I want to remember that later? I assume the point of the history is to keep the stuff you will need again later.
Ironically, I have a log reader app (external) I've been writing so I can find the assets I've clicked later. (And to keep track of other stuff like render times). I'm hoping this plugin doesn't stall the work I was doing. :)
Yes, it would be good if we could make it forget items that didn't work, but even so it's a great idea I think, especiall concerning lights. I go through sooooo many different light products before I settle on one, and they're never picked up by 'what products are in my scene?' scripts, for obvious reasons. So this is just what I need.
One issue. It loads the content with a single click. So it accidently opened a scene file that takes 7 minutes to load by accident. (There are 8 G9 figures in the scene)
One issue. It loads the content with a single click. So it accidently opened a scene file that takes 7 minutes to load by accident. (There are 8 G9 figures in the scene)
Same in BJ Shelf. If it loaded by double click then single click wouldn't really do anything as there's no need need to select an item. I guess you'll get used to it quickly.
Do you ever wonder what people actually dress like in the DAZ offices? I have this weird notion that if you ever visited there, the men would all be wearing outfits that lack shirts and have huge arm bracers, the women would be wearing ridiculous high heels even on their sneakers, and most of the outfits would have weird random cutouts... and they woulyd all think that the clothing that DAZ sells is all perfectly normal.
Comments
Icons are also displayed in:
https://www.daz3d.com/bj-shelf-plugin
Nah this has nothing to do with Selection History. It's more like BJ Shelf but fills up automatically over time with the content you load. A history of your content.
It does work in DS 4.24, must be a coillison with an installed plugin or something else.
I assume it can be purged. But I wonder if it can be purged selectively? Sometimes you load an asset and it doesn't work. Why would I want to remember that later? I assume the point of the history is to keep the stuff you will need again later.
Ironically, I have a log reader app (external) I've been writing so I can find the assets I've clicked later. (And to keep track of other stuff like render times). I'm hoping this plugin doesn't stall the work I was doing. :)
By slight extension, does the Content History remain open in Daz Studio if one starts a new scene? If I used an item in a previous scene, I might want to use it in a new scene? Thanks.
Yes, it would be good if we could make it forget items that didn't work, but even so it's a great idea I think, especiall concerning lights. I go through sooooo many different light products before I settle on one, and they're never picked up by 'what products are in my scene?' scripts, for obvious reasons. So this is just what I need.
Am also much liking this new set! https://www.daz3d.com/conjuring-apparatus
BJ Contrent History is a pane and stays docked wherever you put it. And yes there's a remove item on right click.
Thanks much for the additional info. I'll be buying your new release later today!
I tried it. https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin
One issue. It loads the content with a single click. So it accidently opened a scene file that takes 7 minutes to load by accident. (There are 8 G9 figures in the scene)
Same in BJ Shelf. If it loaded by double click then single click wouldn't really do anything as there's no need need to select an item. I guess you'll get used to it quickly.
I suspect it's placement. I put shelf with the viewport panel. I have to deliberately go there to use it. I'll see how that works.
https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-dragon-queen-costume-for-genesis-9-and-8-female is it possible to get rid of the horns and wings on this dress? I like the gown overall but not with the wings and horns
According to the product page:
Clothing Pieces:
So I would think just the corset\skirt can be loaded.
thanks.,yeah, it looks that way.. I should look too
; on end again
Hmm...
looks reall good, doesn't it.
Do you ever wonder what people actually dress like in the DAZ offices? I have this weird notion that if you ever visited there, the men would all be wearing outfits that lack shirts and have huge arm bracers, the women would be wearing ridiculous high heels even on their sneakers, and most of the outfits would have weird random cutouts... and they woulyd all think that the clothing that DAZ sells is all perfectly normal.