Contest Suggestion

Sorry; this maybe (probably?) isn't the right place to put this, but I wasn't sure, and thought this might be a good place for someone in charge to notice.

How about a specific section just for contests?  Like there's a "New Users Contests" section, but I know there are other contests scattered around here or there.  It'd probably be easier for people to find them if they were all under the same "Contests" label, maybe had sub-folders for new users or freebie contests, etc.

Comments

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,382

    There are only two other repeting contests that I'm aware of

    • The Monthly Freebies contest in the freebies subforum.
    • The RRRR contests in Art Studio. (The entries thread usually ends up in the main Daz Studio forum)

    Having said that, having all past contests in one spot might have some utility beyond making the current contests more visibility.

Sign In or Register to comment.